Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

16.08.2019 05:12
another penalty in Barcelonas 4-0 win at Rayo Val Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Pedro Rodriguez scored three goals and Victor Valdes saved another penalty in Barcelonas 4-0 win at Rayo Vallecano on Saturday, keeping the defending Spanish league champions perfect through five rounds. Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. The Spain forward has five goals this season, making him the leagues second-leading scorer along with Atletico Madrids Diego Costa behind Messi with six. Cesc Fabregas capped the rout in the 80th with Rayo searching for a consolation goal. "We knew the difficulties Vallecas Stadium presents, its a tough ground to win at," Pedro said after his first career hat trick for Barcelona. "They have a competitive team, but we were able to find the spaces we needed to score." Atletico also got its fifth win in as many rounds to lie level on points with Barcelona after a no-nonsense 2-0 victory at Valladolid. Atleticos defence limited Valladolid to one shot on goal while midfielder Raul Garcia and forward Diego Costa both scored goals set up by Jorge "Koke" Resurreccion in the second half. Moments after goalkeeper Diego Marino saved his header, Garcia scored in the 56th with a no-look header from Kokes cross that Marino could only watch float over him and into the net. Koke then lobbed a delicate through ball down the middle of the pitch for Diego Costa to seal the result in the 72nd. "It was a question of waiting for our moment," said Atletico coach Diego Simeone. "Valladolid played well in the first half. It didnt generate scoring chances, but nor did it let us play like we wanted. But we talked about it at halftime and my players had a great response." Barcelona and Atletico opened up an overnight five-point advantage over Real Madrid before it hosts Getafe on Sunday. Atletico visits Madrid next round in their first meeting since Atletico beat Madrid in the Copa del Rey final last season. Encouraged by its raucous fans, Rayo set a brutal pace from the start, and Valdes was called into action in the third minute to turn back Alberto Pereas header. "Valdes is having an exceptional run," said Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino. "Hes among the three best goalkeepers in Spain. Its my turn to enjoy having him as my player, even though you dont always want to see your goalkeeper having to make three or four decisive saves." Barcelona matched Rayos intense pressure and a ball stolen by Alex Song led to Barcelonas opener. Messi took the ball, drew in the hosts defence, and laid off for Pedro arriving down the right side to drive a low shot into the net. It was then Valdes turn to shine again this season, his last with the Catalan club which he seems determined to make his best. Rayo was poised to level in the 35th when Barcelona defender Adriano fouled midfielder Roberto Trashorras in the area, but Valdes stood firm and had little trouble parrying Trashorras spot kick. "In the first half our team was able to cause Barcelona problems," said Trashorras. "If I had scored that penalty, they would have had even more trouble. Having studied him I thought that Valdes was going to dive to one side, and I tried to shoot down the middle since he had gone to one side the other day. But he did well to wait." Pedro scored his second goal when he raced in to stab Fabregas cross home after the former Arsenal midfielder forced Rayo into losing the ball deep in its own half. As Rayos players tired while its fans continued to urge them forward, Neymar started and extended a flowing move by squaring for Pedro to tap in his third goal before Fabregas took the fourth. Also, Real Sociedads scoring drought reached three games when Malaga held the Basque club to 0-0 at home, while Levante rallied to 2-2 at 10-man Almeria. Sociedad, which lost its Champions League group opener on Tuesday, increased its winless run in the domestic competition to four rounds. Despite selling several players this summer, first-year coach Bernd Schuster has Malaga on a three-game unbeaten streak. The promoted Almeria remained winless through five rounds after squandering a second-half lead for the fourth time this season. Also on Sunday, its: Real Betis vs. Granada, Celta Vigo vs. Villarreal, and Valencia vs. Sevilla. Espanyol hosts Athletic Bilbao on Monday. Rickey Jackson Saints Jersey . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. Archie Manning Saints Jersey .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Trequan-Smith-Saints-Jersey/ .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. Rickey Jackson Jersey . At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson Youth Jersey . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory.England head coach Tracey Neville has turned her attentions to the Netball Europe Open Championship just days after the end of the domestic season. Loughboroughs Ama Agbeze captains the side in the Championships section of the tournament, which sees England take on Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland between May 12-15 at the University of Northumbria.There will also be a Challenge Section of Netball Europe in which Gibraltar, Ireland, Israel, Malta, Switzerland plus teams from Grenada and USA will compete. I have a massive dream. I think one of my massive dreams is to represent England, whether thats coaching or playing, Neville told Sky Sports News HQ.I think the team has come through massive disappointments over the last four years. We are trying to make this better for the team and England netball. I want that passion back again. I want that belief, that team culture.The international squad had a crushing disappointment in the 2015 World Cup final, losing the semi-final to New Zealand 50-39.The England Roses last reached the final in 1975, something that Neville is desperate to change. Neville fires up her team during the 2015 Netball World Cup Myself, my team and England netball have been working tirelessly behind the scenes, just trying to change our competitive structure, Neville added. We have obviously brought the Netball Super League tenant forward to make it more competitive.Englands players will go full-time iin June this year, with the hope to better their semi-final defeat last year.ddddddddddddThe players will have their first training session as fully-fledged professionals on June 13 in Loughborough. New Zealands Bailey Mes (right) is challenged by Englands Geva Mentor (left) during the 2015 netball World Cup semi-final However, Neville expressed her frustration at not being able to make more players permanent.We have put in a lot of investment into our players, the coach said. At the moment, the only disappointment is that we can only make 20 players full time.We have given them the financial support. We have given them the programme that we feel is the best for England netball. We have given them the international calendar, which we have worked tirelessly on to get continuity over the next four years, which weve never had.England are currently ranked third in the world, behind Australia and New Zealand who have contested the past five World Cup finals, and Neville is determined to move to the next level. She said: Now it is about us stepping up and not making amateur decisions but making professional decisions and becoming world class. Also See: Perfect netball player WATCH: Storm win Superleague Superleague Grand Final recap Waimarama Taumaunu to join England Netball coaching team ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz