Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

01.09.2018 10:58
Canadian Milos Raonic lost his second straight match at the ATP Finals on Tuesday and is now a longshot to make it to the weeken Antworten

LONDON - Canadian Milos Raonic lost his second straight match at the ATP Finals on Tuesday and is now a longshot to make it to the weekend semifinals at the season-ending event. Shareece Wright Jersey .Raonic dropped a 6-3, 7-5 decision to Britains Andy Murray to fall to 0-2 in round-robin play. The Canadian will face Japans Kei Nishikori on Thursday in a must-win match. Raonic could not seem to get his usually strong service game on track in the 91-minute match. The hard-serving right-hander was limited to just four aces and his first-serve percentage barely cleared 50 per cent. I didnt do my job today, said Raonic. To be frank, my first serve percentage at this moment, at least today, shouldnt have been above 40 per cent. I started hitting serves 115 miles an hour to get it past 50 per cent.I havent served well, Ive been too passive on the court. Ive been trying to beat the two guys playing their tennis and thats not going to work for me.The Canadian was forced to save two break points in the fourth game, then lost serve on a forehand error as Murray took a 4-2 lead. Raonic later saved two set points before eventually dropping the opener in 37 minutes.Murray picked up a late break in the second set to move ahead 6-5 and completed the victory when Raonic sent a return long.Raonic, from Thornhill, cannot lose a set against Nishikori in order to keep his faint semifinal hopes alive. I have some slim possibilities, Raonic said. I have to win in straight sets, but Im not going to start counting games now.Earlier, Canadian doubles veteran Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic also suffered their second loss and hold a slim chance of advancing out of the group stage.The pair, who are playing their final tournament together after two partnerships over the years, dropped a 6-4, 5-7, 10-4 decision to Frenchmen Julien Benneteau and Edouard Roger-Vasselin.Despite a 0-2 record, Torontos Nestor and Zimonjic are not officially out of contention for the semifinals, but they, like Raonic, will need to win their final group match to have any hope of advancing.Not so great I would imagine, a despondent Nestor said of his teams chances. Were trying to win the last match and thats it.It would be good to win this last match, you always want to finish a season on a better note. When you dont do so well you are motivated to try and get back into the winners circle.The defeat was the second for the pair in four meetings with the French team this season, with Nestor and Zimonjic winning at the Rogers Cup in Toronto and in Sydney.Nestor and Zimonjic were defeated in just under 90 minutes, with six aces and four double-faults. The team saved 12 of the 14 break points they faced but were able to break the French serve only twice in 10 attempts.The second-seeded duo went down in the 29-minute opening set after Nestor was broken in the seventh game.But in the second, the veteran pair fought back as Zimonjic saved three break points to hold for 5-all. A break of Roger-Vasselin in the final game sent the match to a tiebreak set.Nestor and Zimonjic trailed 2-4 and faced five match points at 4-9, with Nestor pounding a service return forehand into the net to lose.They were better and returned much better in key moments, Nestor said. They came up with big shots and put a lot of balls at our feet.Nestor and Zimonjic won the title in London in 2008 and 2009. Nestor, who is making a record 15th appearance at the season-ending event, also claimed the trophy in 2007 with Mark Knowles of the Bahamas and 2011 with Max Mirnyi of Belarus. Khalil Mack Jersey .C. -- The Steve Smith era in Carolina is over. Bruce Irvin Jersey .com) - Maria Sharapova rallied for a three- set win over Ana Ivanovic on Saturday to capture the season-opening Brisbane International tennis tournament. http://www.officialraidersnflauthenticshop.com/maurice-hurst-stitched-jersey/ .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center.WINNIPEG -- Olympic medallist Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que., produced her best performance of the season on Friday to win gold in the womens three-metre springboard at the 2014 summer senior national diving competition. Abel collected 8.0s and higher on all five of her dives in the final to finish with 372.90 points. World championship bronze medallist and defending champion Pamela Ware of Beloeil, Que., placed second at 348.90. Emma Friesen of North Vancouver, B.C., was third at 300.00. "Im really happy to get my title back with 372 points," said Abel, who was just 2.55 points short of her ppersonal best score set at last years summer nationals in Quebec City. Derrick Johnson Jersey. Philippe Gagne of Montreal is in first place after the mens 10-metre preliminaries and semifinals with 449.70 points. Defending Canadian champion Maxim Bouchard of St-Constant, Que., is second at 405.45, and Edmontons Tyler Roberge is third at 399.80. Competition continues Saturday with the mens three-metre and the prelims and semis on the womens 10-tower. The two tower finals are on Sunday. The competition is also the last team selection event for the FINA World Cup and Commonwealth Games this summer. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz