Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

19.08.2019 03:20
cheering on both his beloved Antworten

SEATTLE -- Utility player Willie Bloomquist officially signed a $5. Rajon Rondo Jersey .8 million, two-year contract with the Seattle Mariners on Thursday, bringing him back to the team he started his major league career with. The deal was agreed to earlier this week and became official after Bloomquist passed a physical. Bloomquist said a combination of the offer Seattle made and a chance to return to the Pacific Northwest made the decision simple. Bloomquist will earn $2.8 million in 2014 and $3 million in 2015. "A lot of teams had interest and I had couple of offers on the table and was looking to better my position. When I heard Seattle had interest I was excited," Bloomquist said. Bloomquist spent the past three seasons with the Arizona Diamondbacks, appearing in 225 games and hitting .289 with 36 doubles and 63 RBIs over that time. Last season with Arizona, he appeared in 48 games and had 139 at-bats. The 36-year-old Bloomquist spent the first seven seasons of his career with the Mariners. His high point came in 2006 when Bloomquist appeared in 102 games for Seattle. He spent the 2009-10 seasons with Kansas City and Cincinnati before joining the Diamondbacks. Bloomquist guessed that Felix Hernandez was the only Seattle player still remaining from his first stint with the club. He said getting a two-year deal was important. "It gives me security, which goes without saying, but it allows me to know that its not going to be a flash in the pan, here one year, gone the next," Bloomquist said. He said that based on his conversations with Seattle general manager Jack Zduriencik that hes expecting big moves this off-season from the Mariners. "In talking with Jack, he has some things up his sleeve that are going to make us a better team," Bloomquist said. Robert Horry Jersey . Indeed, must be among the greatest challenges in all of sports. The pressure he applies, from set to set, game to game, point to point, shot to shot. Jamaal Wilkes Lakers Jersey .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Kyle-Kuzma-Jersey/ . As analysts we do the same thing, so here are some observations from week one. First there were two major upsets. I should say, major upsets in the eyes of the fans and prognosticators.TORONTO -- After taking on the Colorado Rapids on Saturday, Toronto FC defender Bradley Orr will turn his attention Sunday to the marquee English Premier League matchup between Liverpool and Manchester City. A Liverpool native, the 31-year-old Orr will be cheering on both his beloved Reds and 21-year-old nephew Jon Flanagan who is turning heads with his play at fullback for Liverpool. "Its no doubt the biggest game of young Jonathans career," said Orr, who has been exchanging texts with Flanagan this week. "Being a big Liverpool fan myself Ill definitely be watching it. So hhopefully he plays really well, gets all the plaudits and Liverpool come good and win and set themselves up to take the Premier League title. Nick Van Exel Jersey. " The Anfield faithful have dubbed Flanagan the Red Cafu, a tribute to former Brazilian star fullback Cafu. Even Cafu has taken notice of Flanagan. "Good to see the RedCafu is playing well! Liverpool amazing to watch!," the Brazilian tweeted last month. Orr and TFC captain Steven Caldwell, with their sons in tow, took in a recent Reds game at a local pub that serves as home to Canadian Liverpool supporters. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz