Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.08.2019 03:12
home matches in all competitions Antworten

Danny Willett insists his experiences at last weeks Ryder Cup have not soured him against the event. Minkah Fitzpatrick Womens Jersey . The Masters champion failed to win a point in his three matches as Europe lost 17-11 to the United States at Hazeltine. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The build-up to the event was also overshadowed by his brother Petes controversial magazine article in which he mocked American supporters. This led to a backlash against Willett at Hazeltine with comments also directed towards his parents and wife during his matches.However, the Englishman remains determined to play in the Ryder Cup again and is hoping to earn a place in Europes team for 2018 when they will try and win back the trophy at Le Golf National near Paris.When asked if he had been put off the Ryder Cup, Willett told Sky Sports News HQ: No definitely not. I think that if you look at last week, its one of the biggest stages in world sport and its got a massive following and you have got 150,000-200,000 fans there that just love watching golf. Willett failed to win a point for Europe at the Ryder Cup Unfortunately, you have got the odd one or two that dont necessarily go there to actually watch the golf, which is a shame but that is what it is. I dont think it is ever going to stop.You got a taste of it last week being in America with the fans and stuff and how they kind of push on to help their team win - thats what they do. In Europe, I think it will be interesting to see how it is in Paris. That is a fantastic golf course with some perfect amphitheatres around the greens for spectators.But I think the Ryder Cup as a whole is an unbelievable event and it was just great to be part of it.Willett also says he has no concerns about playing in other tournaments in the United States as he believes last week was a one-off. Willett was generally well treated by the fans at Hazeltine He said: I think that people realise that what was said was reflecting on a massively tiny portion of people that went there and thats just how it is unfortunately.When you are walking around a golf event week to week, everyone is fantastic. You pitch up and play a golf event anywhere in the world and the fans are great.I dont think you should be walking around playing golf while people are saying things to your parents and saying things to your wife. I dont think thats our sport - thats not what we play for and thats not what we do and unfortunately that happened and it put a little bit of a downer on what was supposed to be my first really good experience of the Ryder Cup. Rafa Cabrera Bello says he understands Darren Clarkes decision to leave him out of Saturdays fourballs at the Ryder Cup. But going forward, it is what we play for, so we will hopefully be there in 2018 and being strong for Europe.Willett is back in action in the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship this week and he says he never had any thoughts about withdrawing despite his Ryder Cup disappointments. No I never thought about pulling out of this week, he said. The only reason you would would be because of the travelling - we have been in a lot of time zones over the last couple of months - but it was an event that I had agreed to play in for a long, long time and you stick by it.Its a great event up here and its nice to get back to familiar faces - obviously playing with my caddie which will be a good laugh this week - and just trying to enjoy it.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Willett says brother was right Pieters set for quick return The good, the bad and the ugly McDowell on next skipper Bob Griese Jersey . TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season – tripling the networks current slate of MLB games. With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. Mark Clayton Womens Jersey . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/ . Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong.SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Lee Nguyen scored in the 93rd minute, and the New England Revolution beat the San Jose Earthquakes 2-1 on Saturday night for their first win of the season. Nguyen raced to Scott Caldwells long pass down the left wing, and then cut inside before deking San Jose defender Clarence Goodson and beating goalkeeper Jon Busch for the winning score for New England (1-2-1). The Revolution ended a 305-minute scoring drought to start the season when San Jose defender Victor Bernardez knocked the ball into the Earthquakes net while trying to make a last-ditch clearance. Chris Wondolowski had a second-half equalizer for the Earthquakes, who hadnt lost at Buck Shaw Stadium since March 3, 2013. The loss ends an unbeaten string of 21 home matches in all competitions for San Jose. The Revolutions first goal ended a bizarre sequence that beegan with New England midfielder Diego Fagundez playing a pass over the top toward forward Saer Sene. Dan Marino Womens Jersey. . San Jose goalkeeper Jon Busch charged off his line, but left back Jordan Stewart reached the ball first and his attempted clearance pushed it out of Buschs reach. Bernardez attempted a right-footed save inside the 6-yard box, but he inadvertently kicked his left foot instead and whiffed on the ball. The Quakes held roughly 80 per cent of possession for the first 10 minutes of the first half and continued to build pressure in the second half. Wondolowski finally made that work pay off in the 69th minute when he collected a deflected cross and cut a tightly angled shot across the face of goal from 4 yards, tucking it neatly inside the far post. Goodson delivered a critical block on Nguyens open shot in the 80th minute. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz