Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

03.09.2018 08:18
Roy Nelson may be awaiting the biggest decision of his career. Antworten

Roy Nelson may be awaiting the biggest decision of his career. Christian Folin Jersey . According to Bloody Elbows Steph Daniels, the loveable UFC heavyweight contender is interested in filling the shoes of Keith Kizer as Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Kizer announced his resignation at the beginning of January. "I have put my application in. My wife and I were talking about having something besides fighting to fall back on, and I think I would be able to do some good. This is my hometown, its where I was born and raised, so I feel its a way for me to help further the sport," Nelson told Daniels on Monday. "With me, I can draw more people back to Vegas to help the budget. Thats a big part of it. Of course I want to help get the sport cleaned up, but helping Nevada financially and bringing more revenue in is one of the primary goals I have. The others involve making sure we have better officiating and better fighter safety." Nelson (20-9) broke into the UFC by winning "The Ultimate Fighter" reality show in 2009. After a stunning upset of 7-foot heavyweight Stefan Struve in March 2010, the former International Fight League champion found himself one fight away from a UFC heavyweight title shot. However, he was stopped in his tracks by eventual heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos -- who captured the title two fights later -- in August that same year. Nelson never earned a title shot and has fallen to No. 11 in the division after consecutive losses in 2013. Nelson told Daniels he has yet to inform the UFC of his plans, but hopes he will receive full support from the organization. "I think theyd probably be happy that Im just trying to make the sport better. It would be the building of a relationship that would help the UFC, MMA and all of combat sports in Nevada," he said. Trevor Lewis Jersey . As TSN reported Thursday, the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport is under intense pressure from the federal government to focus drug testing on athletes who compete in international events representing Canada. Since funding for the tests has been frozen and the cost of testing can eclipse $1,000 per test, university athletes in a number of sports are being tested less often. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys http://www.cheaplosangeleskingsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-tanner-pearson-jersey . This time, it was Eric Chavezs turn. Stuck in a rut since coming off the disabled list, Chavez hit the first pitch he saw in the ninth inning for a run-scoring single, sending the Diamondbacks to another walk-off victory, 4-3 over the San Francisco Giants on Saturday night.NEW YORK -- Nick Folk kicked his way to a big pay raise with the New York Jets. The Jets placed the franchise tag on the reliable kicker Friday after he had perhaps the best season of his seven-year NFL career. Folk made $780,000 last season, but the franchise tag estimate for kickers is about $3.4 million for this season. Folk was scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent and by using the tag, the Jets could potentially set things up for a multiyear deal -- which it is believed Folk is seeking. Teams have until Monday to designate a player for the franchise tag, which allows a team to retain the rights to a scheduled unrestricted free agent. Its the first time since 2011 that the Jets used the tag, when linebacker David p;Harris was franchised. Alec Martinez Jersey. In his fourth season with the Jets, Folk made 33 of 36 field-goal attempts, including three winning kicks. He broke the franchise records for most consecutive field goals from the start of a season (23) and most consecutive home field goals (20). Folk also had a career-high 30 touchbacks on his kickoffs. After spending his first three seasons with Dallas, Folk has established himself as a clutch kicker for the Jets, with coach Rex Ryan playfully referring to him as "Folk Hero." Folk has repeatedly won training camp kicking competitions with the Jets, beating out Nick Novak, Josh Brown, Billy Cundiff and Dan Carpenter, among others, the last few summers. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz