Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

03.09.2018 08:20
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Renowned as one of golfs best front-runners, double major winner Martin Kaymer stood on the si Antworten

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Renowned as one of golfs best front-runners, double major winner Martin Kaymer stood on the sixth tee at the Abu Dhabi Championship holding a 10-shot lead in the final round and with records in his sights. Adidas Jean-Francois Berube Jersey .Then came one of the biggest turnarounds the sport has seen.Within 90 minutes, the normally unflappable Kaymer dropped six shots in eight holes and got swallowed up by Gary Stal as the No. 357-ranked Frenchman mounted an improbable surge to win his first European Tour title on Sunday.A little shocked, surprised, said Kaymer, his brow furrowed. I dont know how to put it into words.The 22-year-old Stal was in a state of shock, too, after shooting a 7-under 65 for a one-shot victory over top-ranked Rory McIlroy — one of his idols. Kaymer was a stroke further back in third after a 75.Stal had teed off at Abu Dhabi Golf Club that morning with a deficit of eight shots to Kaymer and with only second place on his mind. Indeed, Kaymer, a three-time winner of the event, started the final round protecting a six-shot lead and even McIlroy had said the German was playing in his own tournament.Three birdies in his first four holes helped stretch the lead to 10 shots. At 23 under, Kaymer was one stroke off his record under-par score around the National Course.When I saw the leaderboard on the fifth hole, I thought its not possible to win, said Stal, who had an overall 19-under 269.Kaymers round started to unravel at No. 6 when he made his first bogey since Thursday — a run of 47 holes. He then had a double bogey at No. 9 after being forced to take a drop when his drive landed under a bush.The lead Kaymer had held since the first round was wiped out for good when another drive wound up at the base of a bush on No. 13. A drop gave him a poor lie in the sandy wasteland and after chipping out into the fairway, he scuffed his approach shot 10 yards short of the green. He two-putted for a triple bogey and Stal was in front for the first time.I do miss fairways, but usually you get away with it OK. You dont make double or triple bogey, Kaymer said. This is what happened today.Stal, playing in the group in front of Kaymer, made six birdies from holes 4 to 11 and sank a 25-foot birdie putt on the 16th to move two shots ahead of Kaymer and McIlroy, who stormed into contention with three straight birdies around the turn. Stals approach to the 18th was tentative and landed in the rough to the right of the green, but he got up and down in two.Kaymer needed to eagle the last to force a playoff, but a drive into a fairway bunker ended his hopes and he made par.Stal shed tears after being applauded off the 18th green. He said he was thinking about his mother, Christine, who died of cancer last year while he was playing in the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth.I cant believe this, said Stal, whose best previous finish was a tie for fifth at the South African Open seven days earlier.Kaymer said it was an interesting day that I need to reflect on, but tried to take the positives from an otherwise impressive first tournament of 2015.The same can be said of McIlroy, who shot 66 after hitting every green in regulation Sunday to finish second in Abu Dhabi for the fourth time. His ball-striking was superb all week but missing a string of putts on Saturday — when he shot 71 — cost him dear.Just a little too late for me today, McIlroy said. I feel like Im hitting the ball very, very well. I didnt putt as well as Id have liked this week, but all parts of my game feel pretty good.Stal is likely to move into the top 100 in the rankings on Monday after a victory that gives him an exemption on the European Tour until the end of 2017.Belgiums Thomas Pieters (70) and Frances Victor Dubuisson (67) tied for fourth on 16 under. Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys China . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Adidas Brayden McNabb Jersey . Dougie Hamilton and Jordan Caron scored in the first period after the Red Wings had miscues on the ice and Tuukka Rask finished with a 23-save shutout, giving Boston a 3-0 win over the Red Wings and a 2-1 series lead in their first-round series. http://www.cheapgoldenknightsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-reilly-smith-jersey . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Tim Tebow has survived the New England Patriots mandatory roster cut to 75 players. The third-string quarterback faces another hurdle when all NFL teams must reduce their rosters on Saturday to the regular-season limit of 53. The Patriots released tight end Evan Landi and defensive lineman Anthony Rashad Whitee, both rookies, on Tuesday. Adidas Jon Merrill Jersey. The moves came one day after they cut the roster from 84 to 77 players. Tebow is expected to see considerable playing time Thursday night against the New York Giants in the Patriots final exhibition game. He played poorly in the first two games and did not play in the third. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz