Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

03.09.2018 08:20
A Super Bowl hero is returning to the New York Giants. Mario Manningham, one of the Giants most productive receivers from 2008-2 Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Authentic Will Holden Jersey .J. -- A Super Bowl hero is returning to the New York Giants. Mario Manningham, one of the Giants most productive receivers from 2008-2011, will rejoin the team. Known for his spectacular 38-yard reception that began the teams winning drive against New England in the 2012 Super Bowl, Manningham spent the last two seasons with the San Francisco 49ers. Those two seasons with the 49ers were cut short by injury. In 2012, he played in 12 games before tearing his ACL and missing San Franciscos post-season run to the Super Bowl. Last year, he began the season on the physically unable to perform list, returned to play in six games, but again ended up on injured reserve because of recurring issues with his knee. He was the Giants third-round draft choice in 2008, the 95th overall selection. In four years, he caught 160 passes for 2,315 yards and 18 touchdowns. "Once a Giant, always a Giant. Thats how I feel," he said Tuesday. "This is a very special place. I wanted to come back. "Im real excited. Its just great to see everybody, be around familiar faces, knowing everybody in the past and just being comfortable around everybody." Manninghams best season with the Giants was in 2010, when he had career-high totals of 60 receptions for 944 yards and nine touchdowns. He had a career-long catch in each of the final two games, with an 85-yarder at Green Bay and a 92-yarder at Washington. In the last three games of that season, Manningham caught 16 passes for 346 yards, a 21.6-yard average, and four touchdowns. In order, Manningham totalled 113, 132 and 101 yards to become the first Giants receiver with three consecutive 100-yard games since Homer Jones in 1968. In his two seasons in San Francisco, Manningham played in 18 games with 13 starts and had 51 catches for 534 yards and one touchdown. New York also signed free agent kick returner Trindon Holliday, who spent the last two seasons with Denver. Holliday scored on a 105-yard kickoff return last season. He also had an 81-yard punt return against the Giants. In a playoff loss to Baltimore two seasons ago, Hollidays record-setting performance saw him return a punt in the first quarter for a 90-yard touchdown, the longest punt return in post-season history. In the third quarter, he ran back a kickoff 104 yards for another score to become the first player in NFL history with a punt return touchdown and a kick return touchdown in the same post-season game. At 5-foot-5 and 170 pounds, Holliday is one of the NFLs smallest players. "Sometimes, I think my size is an advantage," Holliday said. "I can field the kicks and hide behind those big linemen when the other guys are coming down. Its hard for them to see me." Authentic Jacquies Smith Jersey . The Major League Soccer teams were scheduled to play on Saturday night, but their game was rescheduled after Stu Tudor was hit during a pregame storm. The 54-year-old lieutenant in the Columbus Fire Department is in critical condition in the intensive care unit of the Ohio State Medical Center. Authentic Benson Mayowa Jersey . Hawkins severely sprained his left ankle while making a diving catch during training camp and went on injured reserve with a designation he could return midway through the season. He was back at practice Wednesday. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-sam-bradford-jersey .2 million in 2012, according to tax returns the league has submitted.GLENDALE, Ariz. - Antoine Vermette is set to become a free agent this coming summer, so another hat trick would look mighty good on his resume.Thats why I want him at two (goals), Arizona Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said, chuckling.Vermette was originally credited with three goals but had one taken away by the official scorer after Arizonas 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Monday night.I swung my stick pretty hard, but I have no idea, Vermette said, smiling, when asked if he deflected Shane Doans shot in the first period.Doan was originally credited with the goal. Then it was changed to Vermette. More than 30 minutes after the game, it was given back to Doan, wiping out Vermettes fourth NHL hat trick.We won, so thats all good, Vermette said.Oliver Ekman-Larsson added a power-play goal, and Devan Dubnyk stopped 30 shots as Arizona matched a season-high with its third straight win.R.J. Umberger scored two third-period goals for the Flyers after they fell behind 3-0. Steve Mason made 21 saves in his return after he missed four games with back spasms.The Flyers dropped to 3-2 on their season-high, eight-game road trip.When the second period came we were just completely flat and they really took it to us, Umberger said.With prospective new Coyotes majority owner Andrew Barroway watching from the stands, Vermette and Arizona showed a spark that has been missing during much of a disappointing season that has the Coyotes 28th in the NHL.The Flyers made it interesting late.Umbergers wrist shot at 12:11 ended Dubnyks bid for a second shutout of the season. Umberger then added a power-play goal — Philadelphias first of the trip — to get the Flyers within a goal with 4:47 left.Flyers coach Craig Berube pulled Mason with just under 2 minutes left, and Dubnyk stopped Claude Girouxs hard slap shot with 51 seconds remaining before Vermette put it away with an empty-net goal.Dubnyk was sharp early, allowing the Coyotes to take a 1-0 lead ddespite being outshot 14-6 in the first period. Authentic Budda Baker Jersey. Doans slap shot changed direction, and it got past Mason on the short side with 1:34 left.Did it hit Vermette or a Philadelphia defenceman?I thought their D touched it, but I dont know. I have no idea, Doan said.Vermette made it 2-0 at 15:31 of the second period when he knocked in Zbynek Michaleks rebound.Philadelphia went nearly 9 minutes without a shot in the second period, despite Masons solid outing in his return from injury.I felt really good, actually, Mason said.The Flyers have struggled all season in low-scoring games, falling to 2-15-5 when they score three goals or fewer. The continued woes with their road penalty kill proved costly, too.Ekman-Larssons goal — on Mikkel Boedkers second assist of the game — was the 23rd road goal allowed with a man down on 69 chances.With No. 1 goalie Mike Smith mired in a 5-15-2 season while giving up 3.48 goals per game, the Coyotes turned to Dubnyk for the sixth time in seven games.The Coyotes have been careful not to say the high-priced Smith will be demoted, but Dubnyk has taken charge of late.Showing growing confidence, the six-year veteran and former Edmonton first-round pick has allowed two goals in three games.He has stopped 91 of 95 shots to allow the Coyotes to win three straight for the first time since early November.Hes so composed back there and calm, Doan said of Dubnyk. Hes playing really well, and were feeding off that.NOTES: The NHL could approve Barroways acquisition of 51 per cent of the Coyotes this week. . The Flyers sent G Rob Zepp to the minors to open a roster spot for Mason. . Coyotes C Sam Gagner earned the NHLs third star of the week for his league-best six points in three games. . Flyers F Ryan White, recovering from pectoral surgery, will begin a minor-league conditioning assignment Wednesday. . Coyotes C Tyler Gaudet made his NHL debut with C Joe Vitale (lower-body) out of the lineup. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz