Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
panxing18 Offline

27.08.2019 08:17
Houston Texans NewsTexans’ Jadeveon Clowne Antworten

y: ‘I think I can be better’ (Houston Chronicle)Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins is no diva (Houston Chronicle)Tyrann Mathieu liking his decision to join Texans (Houston Chronicle)Texans place Mike Tyson on IR Jose Altuve Color Rush Jersey , sign safety A.J. Hendy (Houston Chronicle)Texans rookie Justin Reid continues to grow as a player (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsTomlin irked by ‘lack of communication’ from A.B. (NFL.com)Giants GM won’t commit to Manning as ‘19 starter (NFL.com)Ex-Dolphins coach Gase will interview for Jets job (NFL.com)Hue set to interview for Cincy’s head coaching job (NFL.com)Top 25 rookies of ‘18: Browns, Colts own rankings (NFL.com)Latavius: ‘I’m not content’ with being a backup RB (NFL.com)Playoff primer: Strengths, concerns for AFC teams (NFL.com)NFL coaching tracker: Latest news, developments (NFL.com)Injuries: Colts OL Kelly says he will play vs. Texans (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsAstros mailbag: On the DH options Julien Davenport Color Rush Jersey , the outfield surplus and their championship window (The Athletic)’It’s coming back’: James Harden is bringing his MVP bid and the Rockets back to life (The Athletic) I thought we were done with this. I guess not." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:2019 Houston Texans OffseasonNFL Insiders Grade The Texans’ OffseasonNew,8commentsI thought we were done with this. I guess not. CDTShareTweetShareShareNFL Insiders Grade The Texans’ OffseasonPhoto by Steven Ryan/Getty ImagesI thought all of this is over, but it never stops. There are more grades to be read and debated. This time, it’s from ESPN Insider Tyrann Mathieu Color Rush Jersey , where Mike Sando talked to NFL execs, evaluators and coaches throughout the league to come up grades for each squad.This is what they had to say about the Texans:Do you agree with the grade?Disagree?Sound off below.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz