Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

28.08.2019 03:11
Because they didnt go into Beast Mode Antworten

LONDON -- The revenue generated by football clubs in the Premier League struck a record 2.53 billion pounds ($4.23 billion) in the 2012/13 season as the English topflight remained the world leader. An annual review conducted by consultants Deloitte shows that revenues among the 20 Premier League sides swelled by 165 million pounds, with over 60 per cent of the growth driven by Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool. "Once again the global appeal of the Premier League has continued to drive commercial revenue growth, particularly at the highest ranked Premier League clubs," said Deloitte sports business group partner Dan Jones. "Matchday revenue also increased by 6 per cent with fewer unsold seats at Premier League games than ever before." Jones added that the increasing trend is expected to continue, with the Premier League clubs revenue likely to increase by 30 per cent to 3.2 billion pounds ($5.4 billion) in 2013-14. "This growth will be driven by the revenue from the first season of the Premier Leagues new broadcast deals and further commercial revenue growth at the biggest clubs," he said. According to Deloitte, the 7 per cent increase in Premier League revenues is the largest absolute growth of any of the "big five" leagues. Among those, German clubs generated revenues of 1.7 billion pounds ($2.85 billion) while those in Spain reaped 1.6 billion pounds ($2.68 billion). Italys clubs garnered 1.4 billion pounds ($2.35 billion) while French clubs saw revenues of 1.1 billion pounds ($1.84 billion). Overall, the "big five" saw revenues increase 5 per cent. The majority of the Premier League revenues growth arose from commercial sources, with the two Manchester clubs accounting for over half of the leagues 129 million pounds ($216 million) commercial revenue increase. Deloitte noted that the Bundesliga is still ahead of the Premier League by 55 million euros ($75 million) in commercial terms but expects the English league to "comfortably lead Europe" in all three main revenues categories -- matchday, broadcast and commercial in the 2013-14 results. In the year before UEFAs Financial Fair Play rules took effect, over 75 per cent of the Premier League clubs revenue increase was spent on wages, which rose by 125 million pounds to 1.8 billion pounds ($3 billion), as clubs spent in anticipation of the extra revenue from the new broadcast deal in 2013-14. The biggest increase was at Manchester City, with the club spending an extra 31 million pounds ($52 million) compared to the previous year to reach 233 million pounds ($390 million). Though Manchester City remained ahead of its city rival Manchester United in the player cost stakes, United won the 2012/13 Premier League title. City reclaimed the title in the season thats just ended while United sank to seventh. "The pattern in spending on wages following previous increases in broadcast deals, suggests its likely around 60 per cent or more of the revenue increase in 2013-14 will flow through to wages," said Adam Bull, senior consultant in the Sports Business Group at Deloitte. "On that basis, we would expect Premier League total wage costs to reach a new record level of around 2.2 billion pounds ($3.7 billion)." Jeurys Familia Jersey . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs. Amed Rosario Mets Jersey . Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/brandon-nimmo-mets-jersey/ .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. Juan Lagares Jersey . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode. Jed Lowrie Mets Jersey . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net.SOUTHAMPTON, England -- Emmanuel Adebayor continued his Tottenham renaissance on Sunday, scoring twice to clinch a 3-2 victory at Southampton in Tim Sherwoods first Premier League match in temporary charge of the London club.Frozen out by Andre Villas-Boas, who was fired on Monday, Adebayor has quickly repaid the faith Sherwood has shown in him. After scoring in Tottenhams League Cup loss to West Ham on Wednesday, Adebayor kept his place in the starting lineup and secured the victory that puts his seventh-place team just six points behind leader Liverpool. After Adam Lallana put Southampton in front, Adebayor volleyed Tottenham level in the 25th minute on his first league start of the season. Tottenham went in front through Jos Hooivelds own goal and, after Rickie Lambert tapped in a Southampton equalizer, Adebayor slotted in the winner. "I want to thank all my teammates, they have been there for me, they tell me to keep working hard and my chance will come," Adebayor said. "To be here today I am very pleased, not just the goals but for the team and I am very happy for the new manager, the fans. They have been supporting me." The Togo striker has struggled since his brother died earlier this year. "It was emotionally difficult, he was my senior brother, for me, its for him," he said. "He left a son behind. I want to take care of him and his family. I went to the funeral and when I came back I lost my place in the team. "I kept doing my job and as my father told me keep working hard. Today it paid off and I am very happy." Belying the sense of a club in crisis, Tottenham has the best away record in the league this season. But uncertainty over the managers position continues, with Sherwood unsure if he will remain in charge for the next match, on Thursday against West Bromwich Albion, which is also searching for a new manager. "I dont want (the job) on a temporary basis -- I want it for the long term," Sherwood said. Just a week after a 5-0 rout by Liverpool heralded the end of Villas-Boas reign, this was a transformed Tottenham side -- in the second half at least.dddddddddddd Mauricio Pochettinos injury-hit Southampton side had been more dangerous from the start. A Lambert free-kick beat the wall but not goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, but the next attempt on goal was too good for the Frenchman to stop. Danny Fox burst forward and fed Lallana, who turned Vlad Chiriches on the edge of the box before firing a low strike into the bottom corner. Sherwood was somewhat fortunate not to see his side go further behind as Southamptons England trio linked up superbly. Lambert was allowed time to cut the ball across for Lallana, whose fine touch played through Jay Rodriguez, although he was unable to direct his effort on target. It was a missed opportunity Southampton was made to rue in the 25th as a rejuvenated Adebayor struck home, with Roberto Soldado keeping his wayward pass in and swinging over a cross that the striker turned home with a superb hooked volley. Tottenham ended the half in the ascendancy and continued in the same manner when play resumed, although injury meant Mousa Dembele soon had to be replaced by 19-year-old debutant Nabil Bentaleb. Despite the enforced alteration, the visitors remained on top and it was no surprise when they went ahead in the 54th. Christian Eriksen played through Danny Rose, whose low cross from the left was turned by Hooiveld into his own goal. The lead only lasted five minutes. Jack Cork played a defence-splitting pass through to Lallana and, with Lloris having rushed off his line, the Southampton captain squared for Lambert to send the ball into the empty net. After doing well to prevent Adebayor putting Tottenham back ahead, Paulo Gazzaniga was soon beaten by the former Arsenal striker after calamitous defending from a quick throw-in allowed him to strike home. Further chances followed for Tottenham as Soldado burst clear on goal and somehow shot wide, before then meeting a fine cross from the right but directing a six-yard strike into the ground and over. Southampton, though, couldnt beat Lloris again, and remains ninth in the league. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz