Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.09.2018 09:24
Kevin Garnett is very excited to see what the crowd will be like at the Barclays Center on Friday. Antworten

BROOKLYN – Kevin Garnett is very excited to see what the crowd will be like at the Barclays Center on Friday. Authentic Brandon Linder Jersey . Just ask him. "Very eager," Garnett said after the Brooklyn Nets practice on Thursday. "Very eager, very eager to see how they respond to the F Brooklyn [comment]. Very, very eager to see how they respond to those kids sitting in our arena. I dont know if thats going to be … Well see. Put it like that. Well see." Garnett is, of course, referencing the slur directed at Brooklyn by Toronto Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri at a pep rally moments before Game 1 tipped on Saturday. So, what does Garnett expect from the Nets faithful in Game 3 as the series shifts south? "I dont know. I dont know. Ive never had a series in Brooklyn before. I never said, F Brooklyn, before so were about to see what thats like." Indeed we will. And the sense from some Nets players is the inexperienced Raptors, who have shown some nerves early in the series turning the ball over 40 times, may have trouble weathering the storm. Alan Anderson, who played for the Raptors the last two seasons before signing with the Nets in the summer, believes the fans in Brooklyn are more intense than those who fill the Air Canada Centre. "Theyre more rowdy," said Anderson with a big grin. "Yeah, definitely, theyre way more rowdy. Youre going to see. Its Brooklyn ... New Yorkers. They come in and theyre going to think theyre in the game like theyre playing so were going to have some fun. "I think its going to be great, especially with the little chitter chatter going on. I know our fans are listening and Im looking forward to it. "Brooklyn, man, fans are rowdy already without help." That help came from Ujiri, whose comment earned him a fine from the NBA. Nets players expect their fans to weigh in with their own brand of justice. "Im sure they will be [riled up]," said Deron Williams. "They will be. Theyre ready. Theyre ready for the playoffs no matter what. That may have given them a little more incentive and hopefully theyll bring a little extra noise and rowdiness." "Im sure it will play a factor," said Joe Johnson. "I dont know if their GM is going to be here or not, but Im sure Brooklyns looking forward to it." For the record: Ujiri is expected to be in attendance. "Im expecting the crowd to be very, very into it, uh, Brooklyn style," said Garnett. "Im looking forward to us taking care of home." When the Nets players and head coach Jason Kidd werent being peppered with questions about what the crowd may be like, they spoke about the need to tighten up defensively and find a way to rebound better. So its not like the home-court advantage will be decisive in and of itself. And Johnson did strike a cautionary note amidst all the barbs. "We understand that this is not going to be easy by any means. Its going to be tough, I mean, just look around throughout the league, the playoffs, a lot of teams have been losing at home so we want to be very conscious of that and really come out and try and set the tone early." Authentic Cody Kessler Jersey .Hammel pitched inside more and it helped him get into the seventh inning as the Colorado Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 3-2 on Friday night. Authentic Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey . But when it was all over they had wasted another lead, seen another pitcher flame out on the mound and lost their fourth straight at home. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-corey-grant-jersey . Once again, the third baseman delivered in a big spot. Ramirez kept up his torrid hitting with a two-run homer to help back Wily Peraltas solid start, and the Brewers extended their winning streak to seven with a 4-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night.WASHINGTON -- Mets pitcher Zack Wheeler was working in and out of trouble in the early going against the Washington Nationals, walking four batters and allowing a run on a wild pitch. So he asked catcher Travis dArnaud and pitching coach Dan Warthen a simple question: "Do you all see anything?" Warthen went into the clubhouse to check some video from Tuesday nights game and noticed Wheeler was "collapsing" instead of "throwing downhill," as the right-hander put it. Thanks to that mid-game adjustment to his delivery -- and Washingtons own miscues, including one runner hit by a batted ball and another thrown out at the plate -- Wheeler pitched 6 2-3 innings to win his fourth consecutive decision, helping the Mets beat the NL East-leading Nationals 6-1. "I didnt have my best stuff. And it wasnt very fun. But youve got to find a way through it," said Wheeler (7-8), who contributed a broken-bat RBI single at the plate. "Youre mad at yourself, and youre trying to figure out what it is. I wouldnt say its mentally draining, but its just frustrating." Relying on a fastball consistently in the high 90s mph because his curveball wasnt working, Wheeler was good enough on a muggy night when the temperature was 85 degrees at first pitch. The righty went 3-8 with a 4.45 ERA in his first 16 starts, but is 4-0 with a 1.59 ERA in seven appearances since June 30. "This kid has really, really gotten better," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "I mean, as he continues to improve, the skys the limit." Said Washingtons Jayson Werth: "That was the best Ive seen him. I dont know how many times Ive seen him, but his velocity was a lot higher than I remember." Werth led off the sixth with a double. When Adam LaRoche followed with a single to left, third base coach Bob Henley sent Werth home. Left fielder Eric Campbell threw out Werth with a one-hop toss; the call stood after a replay review to check whether dArnaud blocked the plate. Authentic Myles Jack Jersey. . "It changed the whole game right there," said Daniel Murphy, who pushed New Yorks lead to 4-1 with a two-run single in the seventh off Drew Storen. Nationals lefty Gio Gonzalez (6-8) was charged with four runs and six hits over six-plus innings. He put two runners on to begin the seventh, then shook his head as he walked off the mound when manager Matt Williams yanked him with Wheeler coming to the plate. Asked if he was upset that he was removed there, Gonzalez replied: "I wanted to face the pitcher, yes." TRAINERS ROOM: Mets: Closer Jenrry Mejia "tweaked his back" in Mondays loss against San Francisco, Collins said, calling the relievers status day to day. Right-hander Matt Harvey, recovering from reconstructive elbow surgery, threw off a mound for the first time since the operation, and Collins said the pitcher felt fine after Tuesdays session in Florida. Nationals: Third baseman Ryan Zimmerman, on the DL since injuring his right hamstring July 22, has a grade-three strain and could miss six weeks, general manager Mike Rizzo said. Williams thinks Zimmerman -- who began walking on a water treadmill Monday -- could return during the regular season. UP NEXT: Mets: Wednesdays starter, left-hander Jonathan Niese (5-7, 3.24 ERA), lasted only four innings in his last appearance at Nationals Park, allowing five runs in a 5-2 Mets loss May 16. Nationals: The Nationals start righty Doug Fister (10-3, 2.68 ERA). Might second baseman Danny Espinosa get back into the lineup after giving way to trade deadline pickup Cabrera? Espinosa is 5 for 12 (a .417 average) against Niese. WHAT A CATCH: Mets centre fielder Juan Lagares ended the seventh with a head-first diving catch of a sinking liner by Denard Span. Lagares got the wind knocked out of him on the play and was checked on in the outfield by Collins and a trainer but stayed in the game. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz