Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

30.08.2019 02:47
head injuries ought to hav Antworten

Rory McIlroy believes his game is showing signs of improvement, despite a disappointing finish to a promising second round at the Wells Fargo Championship. Cheap Air Force 1 Mens Ireland . The world No 3 picked up five shots in a four-hole stretch around the turn to briefly move within three strokes of midway leader Andrew Loupe, only to bogey his final two holes and close a three-under 69.Having followed an eagle-three at the seventh with a hat-trick of birdies to make his move up the leaderboard, McIlroy bounced back from a blemish at the 12th to leave a kick-in gain at the 14th. McIlroy, who struggled to an opening-round 73 on Thursday, then stuttered along the closing stretch, leaving his approaches in to the 15th and 16th short of the green before two-putting from 20 feet to bogey 17.Worse was to come when McIlroys second shot in to the last ended in the hazard, although a smart up-and-down ensured the two-time Quail Hollow champion would only drop one more stroke and stay within six of the lead.Obviously its not nice to finish the way I did with two bogeys, but the rest of the card looks pretty good, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I wish it was a little lower but its a step in the right direction. Im here for the weekend and hopefully I can put together a weekend like I have here in the past. Rory McIlroy I got it going in the middle of the round there and hit a lot of shots of much better quality than I hit yesterday, so I feel like I definitely improved on that.I worked on the range yesterday afternoon to try and work a couple of things out and it felt a little better out there for me today. McIlroy broke the course record to snatch a maiden PGA Tour title in this event in 2010, before going even lower on his way to a seven-shot victory last May.Both victories saw McIlroy overturn a large deficit to force his way up the leaderboard over the weekend, with the Northern Irishman now looking for a repeat performance this time around. The 27-year-old sits in a tie for 24th Im here for the weekend and hopefully I can put together a weekend like I have here in the past, McIlroy added. Ive had a couple of really low weekends here.If I can draw on those memories then I can go out and get off to a fast start tomorrow then Ill be right back in the tournament.Watch the Wells Fargo Championship throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Wells Fargo: R1 highlights Quail Hollow leaderboard Tackling the Green Mile Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Air Force 1 Cheap Ireland . Her return engagement begins tonight as TSN presents Day 1 coverage of the 2015 event from Melbourne. Watch Eugenie Bouchards opening round match at the Australian Open live tonight on TSN5 at 3am et/Midnight pt. Nike Roshe One Ireland . In this weeks Leaf Report podcast, James Mirtle and Jonas Siegel debate whether Toronto can continue their shootout dominance and discuss what Dave Nonis game plan should be heading into the trade deadline. http://www.airforce1shoesireland.com/air-force-1-white-wholesale-ireland.html . Thats 14 consecutive losses to the two-time defending champs, and most of them were over before they even began. Result notwithstanding, Sundays game had a very different feel to it.In mid-December, a U.S. federal judge dismissed a lawsuit filed by more than 1,000 former NFL players who sued the league, saying its teams haphazardly gave players addictive painkillers. The judge in that case said the collective bargaining agreement between the league and its players was the appropriate way to resolve the dispute. Days later, the NHL is hoping to rely on that NFL victory. In court papers filed in Minnesota court and obtained by TSN, the NHL has argued that a lawsuit filed by its own players should be dismissed for similar reasons as was the NFL case. In the NFL case, former players such as Hall of Fame defensive end Richard Dent said the NFL and its teams, doctors and trainers had withheld information about injuries and issued prescription painkillers without considering the long-term effects. But a judge dismissed the case, although it might still be appealed, saying players should go to arbitration as their CBA dictates. Cash awards in arbitration cases are typically much lower than court judgments. The NHL hopes to convince a judge overseeing its own case that its CBA with the players details the proper protocol that should be followed. Just last week, the court in Dent vs NFL dismissed the claims of retired players that the NFL had negligently allowed them to be over-treated with painkillers, the NHL said in its court filing. In evaluating any possible negligence by the NFL…, it would be necessary to take into account what the NFL has affirmatively done to address the problem, not just what it has not done. The court noted the many steps the NFL had taken to address the issue of player medical care by imposing on clubs detailed provisions in numerous collective bargaining agreements, the NHL said. Although there was no CBA provision that specifically call(ed) out the prescribing of drugs and painkillers, provisions related to player health and safety generally were critical to the analysis because the proper administration of drugs can reasonably be deemed to fall under these more general protections. The NHLs collectively bargained agreements address player safety and health through provisions governing medical treatment for injured plaayers, return-to-play determinations, workers compensation coverage and end-of-season physicals, the NHL wrote. Cheap Air Force 1 Womens. . Moreover, unlike in Dent and the other NFL cases, the NHL has had (since 1997) a detailed collectively-bargained framework covering the subject matter underlying the negligence-based claims - the evaluation and management of concussions. In the initial lawsuit filed in November 2013, players contended that the NHL did not do enough to protect them from head injuries before creating a committee to study head trauma in 1997. Even after that, the players charge the committees findings were not adequately shared with the players. The 40-some NHL players - the most prominent of whom include former Red Wings star Joe Murphy, one-time Toronto Maple Leaf Gary Leeman and former Los Angeles Kings star Bernie Nicholls - filed the suit after a group of nearly 4,500 former NFL players reached a settlement with the NFL over similar concussion-related complaints. The NHL players claims have not been proven in court. The league earlier said that players who were forced to retire early because of concussions and other head injuries ought to have been able to put two and two together, thanks to a number of newspaper and magazine stories and other news reports. The NHL has reiterated the claim that former players have waited too long to file for damages and have long been represented by a sophisticated players union charged by federal law to advance their welfare. When a plaintiff is aware of an injury and its cause, he is charged with knowing publicly available information that could be revealed through a reasonable search, particularly where the issue has been discussed in the press and medical studies are accessible through Internet searches, the NHL said. Plaintiffs contend that they had no burden to investigate because they relied on the NHLs allegedly superior ability to interpret medical studies, the NHL said. But courts have squarely rejected arguments, like this one, based on a plaintiffs alleged educational disadvantage relative to the defendant - even in cases involving a trust relationship between the parties (which is absent here.) ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz