Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.09.2018 09:24
- During a closing stretch that featured one of the more tumultuous final Antworten

OCALA, Fla. Camo Titans Jerseys . - During a closing stretch that featured one of the more tumultuous final hours in recent LPGA Tour history, teen wunderkind Lydia Ko faced a series of tough predicaments. But a query that came after the final round gave her the biggest pause of all.After reclaiming the lead late Saturday to set herself up for a double payoff of sorts, the 17-year-old double-bogeyed the 71st hole in the inaugural Coates Golf Championship to lose by a shot to Na Yeon Choi.However, Ko secured a piece of history that could be remembered long after the details of the tours season opener are forgotten. The transplanted New Zealander became the youngest player of either gender to climb to world No. 1, breaking the record set by Tiger Woods by almost four years.As the ramifications of the distinction finally took hold, the sting of defeat at Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club wasnt quite so bad. The notion of celebrating, which first set her back for a moment, didnt seem so crazy after all.Its going to be good, Ko said. I was here to focus on the tournament itself, but I guess I got a great outcome at the end of the day, too.After leading by as many as four shots on the front nine, Ko trailed Choi by a shot as they played the par-3 15th. With Choi facing a 6-footer for birdie, Ko slammed in an improbable 60-footer and Choi promptly three-putted for a two-shot swing.The teenagers lead didnt last long. Ko drove into a fairway bunker, then fanned a hybrid shot into a stand of pine trees down the right side of the 17th hole, scrambling to make a double bogey.As the steadier Choi finished with a 4-under 68 and 16-under total, Ko had to salvage a par on the 18th to finish in a three-way tie at 15 under, but it was good enough to secure a piece of the record book.Woods, previously the youngest golfer to reach No. 1, was 21 years, 5 months, 16 days when he reached the top in 1997. Ko reached the mark 3 years, 8 months, 14 days earlier. The mens rankings date to 1986 and the womens list is nine years old.Its a nice consolation, if you want to call it that, said Kos swing coach, David Leadbetter.Ko finished with a 71 to match Jessica Korda (66) and Ha Na Jang (70) at 15 under.Ko, whose pulse rate seems to be frozen at about 75 beats per minute whether shes making an eagle or double bogey, hardly seemed derailed by the 71st-hole meltdown. Her indefatigable nature is her biggest asset, Leadbetter said.We sent her to anger management school to learn how to get angry, Leadbetter laughed.Choi, on the other hand, was clearly caught up in the emotion of her first victory since late 2012. The 27-year-old topped the LPGA money list in 2010 and won the 2012 U.S. Womens Open, but had fallen out of the world top 15.I think I was so nervous out there, said Choi, who recorded her eighth LPGA victory and was fighting back tears. I was waiting so long for this moment.Choi, one of the games elite players before the two-year victory drought set in, admitted that the pressure to succeed wore her down to the point that she stopped reading Korean sports websites and considered downgrading her cellphone plan so she could not download stories about her play.I think I had a lot of stress from the result, Choi said. Even if I was top 10 or top five, not many people said you did a good job if you finish as runner up. They say you are a loser and that hurts me a lot.As for Ko, her ascent seemed ordained when she won her first LPGA Tour title as an amateur at age 15, the youngest in tour history.I cant say Im surprised, American star Stacy Lewis said of the new No. 1. It was just a matter of time.Ko, a native of South Korea who moved to New Zealand as a youngster, unseated Inbee Park in the top spot.Shes probably the straightest player out here, said Park, who tie for 17th. The golf gets easier if you hit the ball straight and you can roll the ball in.Ko hit a few crooked shots down the stretch, which ultimately cost her the first-place trophy, but once the magnitude of the moment took hold, she was all smiles.There was obviously a loss, Ko said. But there was a huge positive, too. Thats pretty awesome. Womens Titans Jerseys . Ben Street scored twice for the Heat (17-5-1), who won their fourth game in a row and 13th in their last 14 outings. Brett Bulmer scored the lone goal for the Wild (6-11-0), who dropped their sixth straight contest. Youth Titans Jerseys . TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. http://www.officialtitansnflauthenticshop.com/dane-cruikshank-stitched-jersey/ . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders.San Antonio, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Tim Duncan posted his second straight double-double and five Spurs reached double figures in San Antonios 95-86 win over the Charlotte Hornets. Duncan had 12 points and 14 rebounds, while Tony Parker and Danny Green scored 17 and 16 points, respectively, in the Spurs third straight win. They have also won nine of 11 and havent lost consecutive games since late December. Duncan and Green finished with three blocks and two steals apiece. Al Jefferson tallied 17 points and 16 rebounds for Charlotte, which is 9-3 over its last 12 games, with two of those losses coming to the defending champs. Cody Zeller neared a triple-double in the setback, posting nine points, 13 boards and seven assists. Theyll make you pay for every mistake that you make, said Jefferson. An 11-0 run that spanned the first and second quarters gave the Spurs a 33-19 lead. They led by as many as 18 in the first half before taking a 55-38 advantage into halftime. The Hornets got baack in the game with a strong third quarter in which they held San Antonio to 4-of-21 shooting and 14 points. Black Titans Jerseys. We went through a little dry spell in the third quarter, said Green. It seemed like there was a lid on the basket, but we kept moving, kept finding each other, and kept penetrating. The 17-point halftime spread was down to five points after three, and Gary Neal hit from deep early in the fourth to trim it to two before San Antonio re-established its offense. Matt Bonner and Manu Ginobili, both of whom scored 10 points, hit consecutive 3s to jumpstart a 12-0 run. Duncan scored twice on the flurry that gave the hosts an 81-67 edge. It was a good win, said Parker. We had a hard time in the third quarter, but fourth quarter we got it back together. Game Notes Earlier on Wednesday, the Spurs signed swingman Reggie Williams to a 10-day contract ... Both teams had 23 assists ... Gerald Henderson scored 18 points to lead Charlotte. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz