Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
yaya2017 Offline

30.08.2019 04:12
ship with Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon has d Antworten

You debuted these last Nike Internationalist Mujer night on WNBA players during a game—what made that the right venue to show these off for the Nike Air Max 720 Damen first time?Because that access offered to them is very important and I feel like we [NBA players] have such a deep-rooted connection to really dope stuff. As a creator, you want to see your stuff live in multiple Adidas ZX Flux Mujer places and the NBA is great in terms of the marketing, but for me I love utilizing other great people from our Nike Air Max 95 Mujer art.Where does your love for SpongeBob come fromI was there sitting in front of my TV when the first episode dropped. Really Nike Air Presto Mujer just their storytelling.As a creator I just enjoy what they created as a world Nike Air Max 90 Damen in Bikini Bottom, Nike Air Max 2017 Damen and then how do I make that come to life through characters? And then it ended up being a pack, and then it ended up being a collab, and a partnership with Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon has done unbelievable Nike Air Max 95 Dames stuff, they've made unbelievably great shows, but to put it on a shoe, now [it] exists for a long Nike Air Max 97 Femme time.

This stuff is sitting on people's shelves, this stuff is going off on people's houses.This is literally a character that was created with a voice on a TV that exists in people's hearts as a connection, www.alberttross.deand that's all you want.So for me it was really about: you can exist in any space that you go in, no matter if you Adidas NMD Mujer feel like you belong in it or not. These characters are that for me.

What do you mean when you say storytelling? What stands out?
The hero concept, as well as the teaching. SpongeBob and Patrick: we never know how old they Asics Gel Lyte 5 Femme are, they're grown-ups, they work everyday. But Patrick doesn't have a frickin' job—he's just SpongeBob's best friend. Then you have Squidward who lives across the street, works with SpongeBob, Nike Air Max 1 Donne hates that they live across from each other, can't get away from each other. Then you have Sandy, who Nike Air Max 720 Femme is really the chill Texan but really has an attitude about her as a woman and holds her own and really challenges everyone. Whether they were going out of the sea or whether they were living without water,Nike Air Presto Damen she was always Nike Air Presto Mujer challenging them in her own space. She also had to challenge herself to be outside living in water and being in a frickin' spacesuit. She was in a spacesuit underwater! Like, c'mon, man.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz