Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
panxing18 Offline

30.08.2019 08:45
Whenever the possibility of adjusting over Antworten

time to guarantee the team that kicks off to start the process a chance to match or first-drive touchdown Reggie Ragland Jersey , plenty of fans shout, “Play defense!” They seem to be a vocal, but yet distinct, minority.A poll posted Friday on Twitter Cameron Erving Jersey , which drew 34,696 votes, had only 26-percent support for keeping the current rule in place. The other 74 percent want the guaranteed possession for the kicking team.Here’s the surprise: More than 70 percent of the people who favor change want it for both the regular season and the postseason.As made clear during the recent #PFTPM interview of Cowboys COO Stephen Jones (a member of the Competition Committee), momentum clearly exists for a change to the overtime rule Demetrius Harris Jersey , but it’s more likely that the revised rule would apply only to the playoffs. And there’s good reason for that. Regular season games already are long enough, and the reduced duration of overtime (two years ago, it was cut from 15 minutes to 10) would create a incentive for the team that wins the toss to chew the clock, scoring a touchdown with as little time as possible remaining for the kicking team to match.Besides Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , the consequences of a single regular-season game pale in comparison to the consequences of a playoff game. Sudden death would be fine for a regular-season game. But when the outcome of overtime ends one team’s season and sends the other to the next round, a more fair process is required.It looks like that more fair process is coming. And it looks like most of you would be OK with that. Could the AFC Championship Game be a passing of the torch from the NFL’s greatest quarterback, Tom Brady, to its next great quarterback De’Anthony Thomas Jersey , Patrick Mahomes? That’s not how Mahomes sees it.Asked about that possibility this week, Mahomes pushed back against that narrative, saying that he has a long way to go before he’s on Brady’s level — and that Brady has a lot more to doo before he passes the torch to anyone.“I’ve seen it but there’s still a long way to go,” Mahomes said. “I’m a young guy. He’s done so much in this league and he’s still doing it today. He’s going to play for some more years to come. I’m going to strive to do some of the things he’s done Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , the Super Bowls he’s won. That’s the ultimate goal. He’s not trying to pass the torch any time soon. He’s playing at a high level this year and I expect him to keep playing at this level for at least another couple years.”That’s the right answer. Mahomes had an all-time great first season as a starter, but it was just one season. He knows he’s going to have to keep producing at this level for many years before he’s in the same company as Brady.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz