Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
panxing18 Offline

03.09.2019 08:48
New York Giants fans! Here are yo Antworten

Good morning Connor Barwin Color Rush Jersey ,ur Tuesday morning headlines.Aldrick Rosas “barely tapped” 51-yarderCould Giants placekicker Aldrick Rosas have made a 62-yard field goal if a leg whip penalty had been called on the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday’s final play? We will never know for sure, but Rosas said Monday that he “barely tapped” the 51-yard field goal he made earlier in the game.“I hit it pretty pretty decent for the condition,” Rosas said. “I feel like I barely tapped that one. Just get it up there and just carries, but I definitely had more to give on that one, for sure.”Rosas is now 6-of-7 in his career from beyond 50 yards. This season he is 23-of-24 on field goals after making only 18-of-25 as a rookie in 2017.“I really don’t think about it. People will say good job, I’m just taking it one day at a time, one week at a time. When I get to the end of the season Saquon Barkley Color Rush Jersey , maybe I can look back and reflect on how things have changed and just look back and learn still,” Rosas said. “I’m still learning. I’m just taking it one week at a time, focusing on the Bears now and focusing on the things I can work on to improving my kickoff and just the operation of the field goals.”Eli Manning: Giants still chasing winsQuarterback Eli Manning said Monday he isn’t concerned about an emotional letdown with the Giants now having no realistic path to the playoffs.“We’ve got a good group of guys. It’s important to guys. We feel like we’re going to keep fighting, we’re going to keep preparing, and going out there and still chase that feeling of that locker room after a win,” Manning said. “That’s a good feeling. It makes the week go easier. It makes Mondays feel better. It makes Tuesdays, it makes everything just easier to take when you’re winning football games. So Sterling Shepard Color Rush Jersey , that’s what we’re chasing.”Around the Inter-GoogleGiants Coach Pat Shurmur Is 'Horrible,' WFAN's Joe And Evan Say | WFAN Sports Radio 66AM 101.9FMWFAN's Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts had some harsh criticism Monday for the Giants -- and especially their head coach, Pat Shurmur -- after their 25-22 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.Giants' playoff hopes all but dead, but here's scenario where they make it | SNYShurmur deflects Beckham's criticism, but receiver's dissatisfaction could linger | NewsdayDon't be surprised if the controversial wideout's displeasure lingers as the Giants plod on through a lost season.Leonard: Pat Shurmur deserves some blame for Giants' losing ways, but the real problems start at the top - NY Daily NewsGiants GM Dave Gettleman neglected the third wide receiver position this offseason.Olivier Vernon making tough decision easy with his play for Giants? Looks like 2019 salary cap casualty | NJ.comOlivier Vernon has 1 sack in 6 games and isn't living up to mega contract. Is he getting double-teamed? Or do Giants have a problem to address in 2019?Giants coach rules one one reason for Olivier Vernon's strugglesAfter missing the first five games of the season, Giants linebacker Olivier Vernon — who makes $17 million a year — has been virtually non-existent and with only one sack this year. When the Giants drafted quarterback Daniel Jones sixth overall Darian Thompson Color Rush Jersey , they hoped he’d be the long-term replacement for Eli Manning. In the short term, he may be the replacement for Kyle Lauletta.Although the Giants took Lauletta in the fourth round of last year’s draft, they may be ready to move on from him. Pat Leonard of the writes that Lauletta’s roster spot is not secure for the next four months.Lauletta got on the field enough last year to attempt five passes, completing zero of them and throwing an interception. After Lauletta’s poor outing in the regular season, coach Pat Shurmur made a sarcastic comment to members of the media who had been wondering if Lauletta could be the heir apparent to Manning.“I’ve fielded enough questions regarding Kyle Lauletta that those of you that were interested in seeing him, hopefully you got a chance to see what you were looking for,” Shurmur said.Manning and Jones have two roster spots locked up Doug Kotar Color Rush Jersey , and if the Giants keep more than two quarterbacks, the third is more likely to be Alex Tanney, who has a bit more experience, or Eric Dungey, who is a good enough athlete to get some snaps as a running back or receiver. Lauletta probably needs a great camp to have a roster spot when the regular season starts.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz