Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.09.2019 02:50
me more than they were Antworten

PHOENIX -- Josh Reddick took some batting practice swings Sunday at the Oakland Athletics spring training camp and, the way the ball was jumping off his bat, it was hard to tell he had a troublesome wrist last season. John Havlicek Jersey . The injury now behind him, Reddick and the Oakland Athletics avoided salary arbitration by agreeing to a $2.7 million, one-year contract Sunday. The 26-year-old outfielder had asked for $3.25 million when the sides swapped figures last month and had been offered $2 million. "Its a huge weight off my shoulders," Reddick said. "We battled with negotiations but I had all the confidence in the world that we werent going to make this a nasty court affair. They made it clear that they werent going to do that. From the get-go it was very comforting for me . happy to have that out of the way now and get back to playing ball." Reddick hit .226 with 12 homers and 56 RBIs in 114 games last year, when he went to the disabled list twice because of a sprained right wrist that required off-season surgery. He made $510,000. The As had hoped for more production. Acquired from Boston before the 2012 season, Reddick had 32 homers and 85 RBIs in his first season with Oakland, when he earned a Gold Glove. "More just piece of mind for him to get that out of the way," As manager Bob Melvin said. "You dont want to start camp with that weighing on your mind. It was going to get done, just glad it got done where both sides are happy with it and now he can just move on and start playing baseball." Melvin said Reddick looks a little stronger this season after putting on some additional pounds from weightlifting. Reddick regrets not taking care of his wrist earlier, when it first started to hurt. He said he should have gone on the disabled list right after the injury instead of resting it and then continuing to play. "Im not going to try to set any expectations, Im just going to try and put last year behind me," he said. "Try to get back to 2012 form." NOTES: Three of the new members of the As pitching staff threw their first bullpen sessions of spring training on Sunday, starting pitcher Scott Kazmir and relievers Jim Johnson and Luke Gregerson. . Melvin said reliever Sean Doolittle will throw a bullpen session on Monday as he returns from a minor calf injury. . OF Coco Crisp arrived at camp today ahead of veterans reporting day, which is Wednesday. . The As will donate $63,055 to the City of Phoenix on Feb. 27 before their spring training game against Milwaukee. Proceeds from the teams charity game that will benefit Kool Kids, a program that provides free swimming at select city pools for youth ages 17 and under. The As will also present Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton with a special plaque thanking the City of Phoenix for its 33-year partnership with the club which will end after this year when the team returns to Mesa for its spring training. Kevin Mchale Jersey . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. Marcus Smart Celtics Jersey .Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending doom began wafting through Nassau Coliseum. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-reggie-lewis-celtics-jersey/ . General Manager Sam Presti said the three-time All-Star had knee swelling that would not subside, and the procedure was intended to solve the problem. He said doctors determined that a loose stitch was to blame for the swelling, that Westbrooks lateral meniscus has healed properly and the procedure was successful.PHILADELPHIA - Darren Sproles burst onto the scene in his early appearances with the Philadelphia Eagles. Now, as the season heads down the stretch, Sproles has become almost a forgotten man.There have been times where we intend to get him the ball and we cant for some reason, Eagles offensive co-ordinator Pat Shurmur said.Sproles averaged 13 touches in the first two games of the season, higher than his average through his nine-year career with San Diego and New Orleans.But in the last 10 games, one of which he missed with a knee injury, Sproles has a total of 48 touches — 30 carries and 18 catches — for an average of less than five per game.You get frustrated, sure, the soft-spoken Sproles said.The Eagles have been better when Sproles gets the ball more. In their nine wins this season he averages about 7 1/2 touches; in four losses he has less than three per game.During the 24-14 loss to Seattle on Sunday he had four carries for no yards and was not thrown a pass.We are trying to (get Sproles involved), but I think a lot of times they did some different things, Eagles coach Chip Kelly said. They dropped Earl Thomas down a few times to kind of double him.Kelly said Sproles impact the first few games spurred different coverages desiggned to stop him. Kevin Mchale Celtics Jersey. proles said defences are more aware of him.Teams are starting to double me more than they were before and thats frustrating, too, he said. But Ive seen double teams before. If Im getting doubled then someone else should be open, right?And he needs to be on the field to draw the double coverage.It all depends on whats going on in the game, Sproles said. What the defence is doing and how theyre playing me. Were seeing some man, were seeing a lot of cover 3 to stop our middle stuff.Sunday, the Eagles play the Cowboys. Sproles had limited success against Dallas two weeks ago.NOTES: The Eagles signed safety Jerome Couplin off the Detroit Lions practice squad to get back to the 53-man roster limit. Tuesday, cornerback Roc Carmichael was released. Couplin, an undrafted free agent out of William and Mary, played in eight games for the Lions this season before being placed on the practice squad. . Kicker Cody Parkey, who continues to battle a groin injury and running back Chris Polk (ankle) were limited in Wednesdays practice. Tight end and special teams player Trey Burton, who sat out last weeks game with a hamstring injury, was back at practice. Rookie Josh Huff (hip) was also back at practice. ' ' '

««  but to me
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz