Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

05.09.2018 09:18
A slew of upsets highlighted the first day of March Madness as Harvard Antworten

A slew of upsets highlighted the first day of March Madness as Harvard, Dayton and North Dakota State all unseated higher seeds to reach the Round of 32. Chelsea Gary Cahill Jersey . Dayton got the day started off on the right foot, beating Ohio State 60-59 thanks to Vee Sanfords layup with 3.8 seconds left. Harvard got the better of Cincinnatis vaunted defence, leading for a good portion of their 12 vs. 5 match-up and emerging with a 61-57 victory to bounce the Bearcats. North Dakota State became the second 12th-seeded team to advance after the Bison knocked out Oklahoma with an 80-75 overtime victory. But it was not all upsets and surprises, as some of the tournaments best and most visible teams advanced, keeping at least a few brackets intact. Florida - the only one-seed in action on Thursday was able to overcome an early surprise from Albany to earn a 67-55 victory. Wisconsin overcame some early-game jitters and powered past American 75-35 with a mammoth second-half, while Syracuse was able to comfortably top Western Michigan 77-53. Michigan State provided the days biggest solo performance, cruising past Delaware 93-78 on Adreian Paynes huge 41-point effort. The Michigan Wolverines were also amongst the days comfortable winners, downing Wofford 57-40. There were also plenty of nail-biters on Thursday as two additional games went to overtime. UConn rode a hot extra period from Shabazz Napier, who dumped in nine OT points to help the Huskies past Saint Josephs 89-81. Saint Louis took advantage of North Carolina States ineptitude from the line, erasing a double-digit second-half deficit to take out the Wolf Pack 83-80 in OT. Texas, too, made good at the last second, with Cameron Ridleys lay-up ending Arizona States tournament with just a tenth of a second left on the clock when the ball left his hand. Click here for TSNs full NCAA tournament bracket. Below is a full list of all Thursdays round-of-64 games. (6) Ohio State 59, (11) Dayton 60 (2) Wisconsin 75, (15) American 35 (8) Colorado 48, (9) Pittsburgh 77 (5) Cincinnati 57, (12) Harvard 61 (3) Syracuse 77, (14) Western Michigan 53 (7) Oregon 87, (10) BYU 68 (1) Florida 67, (16) Albany 55 (4) Michigan State 93, (13) Delaware 78 (7) UConn 89, (10) Saint Josephs 81 (OT) (2) Michigan 57, (15) Wofford 40 (5) Saint Louis 83, (12) N.C. State 80 (OT) (5) Oklahoma 75, (12) North Dakota State 80 (OT) (2) Villanova 73, (15) Milwaukee 53 (7) Texas 87, (10) Arizona State 85 (4) Louisville 71, (13) Manhattan 64 (4) San Diego St. 73, (13) New Mexico St. 69 Chelsea Tiemoue Bakayoko Jersey . The 36-year-old Colts receiver is going back to the playoffs as a division champion. Chelsea Michy Batshuayi Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted on Monday that Hemsky will be going to market as an unrestricted free agent on July 1. http://www.cheapchelseajersey.com/ . on the 15-day disabled Monday list because of a strained right hamstring. LONDON -- England captain Steven Gerrard announced his retirement from international football on Monday to focus on playing for Liverpool. The 34-year-old midfielder made 114 appearances for England over 14 years. Gerrard said he "agonized" over his future after the World Cup in Brazil, where England went out after the first round. He told the Football Association that "this has been a very difficult decision, one of the toughest Ive had to make in my career." Gerrards career with the Three Lions began with a 2-0 win against Ukraine in 2000. He is third all-time in appearances for England behind goalkeeper Peter Shilton (125) and David Beckham (115). Gerrard was captain for 38 internationals and scored 21 goals, including three in hiis 12 World Cup appearances. Cheap Chelsea Jerseys. "I have enjoyed every minute of representing my country and it is a sad day for me knowing that I wont pull on the England shirt again," Gerrard said. "To ensure I can keep playing to a high level and giving everything to Liverpool Football Club I believe this is the right decision." England manager Roy Hodgson was "disappointed" with the decision, but said he understood it. "I must respect his wishes due to the discussions we have had and the amount of thought and consideration he himself has given it," Hodgson said. "We shall miss his leadership qualities as we look ahead to the (Euro 2016) qualification campaign with a youthful group of players." Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz