Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
panxing18 Offline

10.09.2019 04:20
What 12 new rookies did the team just add to Antworten

their roster?The Revenge of the Birds podcastArizona Cardinals agree to terms with rookie free agent classNew Byron Murphy Jersey ,12commentsWhat 12 new rookies did the team just add to their roster? Arizona Cardinals agree to terms with rookie free agent classBrian Losness-USA TODAY SportsThe Arizona Cardinals announced that the team has agreed to terms on contracts with the following 12 rookie free agents:Murray State QB DREW ANDERSON (6-4, 221)Maine TE DREW BELCHER (6-3, 250)Ohio State LB DANTE BOOKER (6-3, 240)Wofford DL MILES BROWN (6-2, 320)Rutgers OL TARIQ COLE (6-6, 317)Pittsburgh LB JAMES FOLSTON JR. (6-3 Byron Murphy Arizona Cardinals Jersey , 240)Arkansas CB RYAN PULLEY (5-11, 198) Boise State WR A.J. RICHARDSON (6-0, 212)North Carolina OL WILLIAM SWEET (6-6, 313)Louisiana Tech DL IMMANUEL TURNER (6-3, 287)Tarleton State RB XAVIER TURNER (5-10, 226) Rutgers TE JEROME WASHINGTON (6-3 Sam Bradford Jersey 2019 , 241)This is the 2019 Arizona Cardinals free agent draft class.After the 2019 NFL Draft, it is not shocking to see the Cardinals take on a smaller undrafted free agent class.11 rookies were drafted, the Cardinals also have been incredibly busy on the waiver wire, where they have the first pick through week three of the season.Any thoughts, Cards fans? I’m dealing with a mean sinus infection right now and I don’t know if the sensation of my eyeballs wanting to pop out of their sockets is coming from that or having watched this game.That was as much of a disaster as could be in the first half. The first drive alone saw a inside run into an 8 man box, followed by a timeout Black Sam Bradford Jersey , then the first pick six. It was all downhill from there. (On the bright side I started the Broncos DST in my home fantasy league...)A couple of deep touchdown passes and another pick 6 off a miscommunication between Rosen and Nelson later and this team would find themselves in a Super Bowl-sized first half deficit. All to a very pro-Denver crowd.I’d say to hope the coaching staff is able to make adjustments and show some semblance of life at the half, but having gone listless on third down and completely shut out in the third quarter this season... well...It looks like the offense will truly have to pull a rabbit out of their head to pull off a miraculous W and overcome a 32 point deficit, but things don’t look good my friends.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz