Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.09.2019 02:39
the pace in this one was Antworten

Kyle Edmunds hopes of taking a major scalp at the Shanghai Masters were firmly put in check by reigning US Open champion and third seed Stan Wawrinka. The 21-year-old, who booked his place in the second round with a hard-fought three-set win over Argentinas Federico Delbonis on Monday, went down 6-3 6-4.Britains Edmund reached the quarter-finals of the China Open last week where he was beaten by compatriot Andy Murray, and rose into the worlds top 50 as a result, but had to settle for words of praise from his conqueror as his days reward following defeat. Wawrinka, who upset world No 1 Novak Djokovic at Flushing Meadows to win his third Grand Slam title, claimed the only break of the opening set in the eighth game, and then looked set to steam through the second after striking first for a 2-0 lead.But Edmund made a fight of the contest by reeling off the next three games, bringing the set back on serve and showing the Swiss he would need to step up his game again.The 31-year-old rose to the challenge in the ninth game, and then fended off three break points in the next to seal victory with a sliced backhand winner into the corner. Edmund, at full stretch on the forehand, was unable to put the ball back into play. Wawrinka gives his reaction after beating British No 2 Edmund Wawrinka said he had been wary about facing Edmund, who has been making huge strides in the past 12 months.I saw him play the last few days. This year Ive seen hes been playing really well recently, Wawrinka said.I was expecting a really tough match because hes improving a lot.Wawrinka added on Sky Sports 3: Hes a dangerous player.Im really happy with the way I controlled the match more or less with my game. There were a lot of positives for me. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. In other results, 11th-seeded Belgian David Goffin, who eliminated Juan Martin del Potro, defeated Benoit Paire, 6-1 7-6 (7-0) to reach the third round while Spains Marcel Granollers upset seventh-seeded Czech Tomas Berdych, 7-6 (7-4) 7-6 (7-1).Wimbledon finalist Milos Raonic beat Paolo Lorenzi from Italy, 6-2 6-4 and Frenchman Gilles Simon eased past Chinas Wu Di, 6-2 6-2.You can watch Liverpool v Manchester United, plus loads more Premier League football, Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Race is on for world No 1 Djokovic to regain dominance Latest scores Tennis on Sky Oskar Lindblom Jersey . CBS Sports Jon Heyman is reporting that Santana will sign a one-year deal, likely in the next two days with one of a trio of suitors, with the Toronto Blue Jays believed to be heavily involved. Oskar Lindblom Flyers Jersey . The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/sha...key-jersey/.The other side of the Bruins special teams unit delivered in the end.Gregory Campbell netted the game-winner with less than 10 minutes remaining and the Bruins fended off a late four-minute San Jose power play to earn a wild 5-3 win over the Sharks. Bobby Clarke Flyers Jersey . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1). Sean Couturier Jersey .500. The Jets have now won nine of their last 11, and five of their last six road games. With the win they moved to within two points of Vancouver in the west, the Canucks holding down the eighth spot. Vancouver lost in Boston, while the other big game saw Dallas win in Phoenix.ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild have turned their home ice into a deafening, discouraging place for opponents to play in the playoffs. For the second straight game, they dominated the defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks. Jason Pominville scored in the second period off the back of Chicago goalie Corey Crawfords skate, and the Wild beat the Blackhawks 4-2 on Friday night to even their Western Conference semifinal at two games apiece. "Its been fun to play here. I dont know what it is, but we have to find a way to bring that on the road as well," said Jared Spurgeon, whose third-period goal gave the Wild a cushion for the final stretch while the fans cheered and chanted louder and louder. "They play hard in their building, and theyre good in their building, and they check well so its tough to get momentum in here," Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said. Matt Cooke returned from his seven-game kneeing suspension to give the Wild a jolt, assisting on Justin Fontaines opening goal, and Nino Niederreiter also scored. "I think I should have fresh legs. I have to go out there and lead the way. Hopefully my energy is contagious," Cooke said. Yes, it was. Cooke had a team-high five hits -- the Blackhawks were only credited with seven -- to help the Wild hold an intensity advantage from start to finish. "He brings a physical presence," Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews. "You never know what hes going to do, so youve got to be aware of him out there." Crawford made 27 saves, but he gave up four goals for the second straight game. "Weve just got to play the way we can: Move the puck and play with speed and skill, make the right plays at the right time," Crawford said. "Everyones got confidence in everyone else in this room, so weve just got to play together." Patrick Sharp snapped out of his slump with his second post-season goal and Michal Handzus also scored, but the Blackhawks again found themselves unable to establish a consistent attack against the Wilds stifling defence. The teams will return to Chicago for Game 5 on Sunday night and be back in Minnesota for Game 6 on Tuesday night. Quenneville shuffled up the lines, moving Benn Smith to the first group with captain Jonathan Toews and Bryan Bickell and bringing defenceman Nick Leddy back to the lineup in a search for more speed and flow.dddddddddddd The Wild wouldnt let that happen. Leading the NHL in takeaways in the playoffs and allowing an average of fewer than 21 shots on goal per game in the series, the Wild improved to 5-0 at home this post-season with a 16-5 goal differential. The franchise playoff record at Xcel Energy Center was a mere 5-10 prior to this year. Sharp, coming off a 34-goal, 44-assist season, got his first goal of the series. But the Blackhawks managed just 20 shots on Wild goalie Ilya Bryzgalov after stressing the importance of testing him more. Cooke set Fontaine up for a slap shot on a 2-on-1 rush early in the game, and the puck sailed over the glass. Fontaine buried his next chance, a bad-angle attempt from the front edge of the circle that skidded through Michal Rozsivals legs after Cooke swiped the puck from the defenceman. After two full periods of trap-filled, tight-checking play in Game 3, the pace in this one was quick from the start. The fans resumed their sing-song jeering of Crawfords last name from the last game, and the chants grew louder throughout the night. The buzz in the building was killed for a bit when Sharp, whose struggles prompted a move down to a new third line with Handzus and Marian Hossa, caught defenceman Clayton Stoner stuck in the offensive zone on a turnover by Niederreiter and beat Mikko Koivu to slip a wrister between Bryzgalovs pads with 38 seconds left before the break. But the Wild roared right back in the second period with goals by Pominville and Niederreiter to bracket the score by Handzus. Bryzgalov did his part by sticking his pad out to stop Sharps breakaway with a thud. "That was huge for us," left wing Zach Parise said. As was all that noise from the crowd. NOTES: Spurgeons goal was just the fourth in 42 opportunities against the Blackhawks in the playoffs, the best penalty-kill percentage in the league. ... The Bickell-Toews-Smith line totalled just three shots. ... Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, drafted from Louisville the night before, took in his first hockey game. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz