Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

12.09.2019 03:44
part of my life and I have so many people to thank Antworten

MIAMI -- England midfielder Frank Lampard is set to head to the World Cup without a club after announcing Monday that he is leaving Chelsea. The 35-year-old Lampard has been at Chelsea for 13 years and is the clubs all-time leading scorer but has not agreed to a new deal with the Premier League team. Lampard is currently with England in Miami for two World Cup warm-up matches before travelling to Brazil on Saturday. "When I arrived at this fantastic club 13 years ago I would never have believed that I would be fortunate enough to play so many games and enjoy sharing in so much success," Lampard said. "This club has become part of my life and I have so many people to thank for the opportunity." Lampard did not say where he expects to play next season, but has long been linked with a move to Major League Soccer in the United States. Lampard, who moved across London from West Ham in 2001, leaves Stamford Bridge with 211 goals in 648 appearances. He won the Premier League three times, the Champions League and Europa League once each, four FA Cups and two League Cups. "The club will move forward, and as a Chelsea man I have no doubt that with the quality of the players that are there, they will continue with the success that we have all enjoyed over the past seasons, Lampard said. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich was singled out for praise, with Lampard calling the Russian tycoon "the man who saved our club and took us all to new levels" following his 2003 takeover. "His desire to push the club to the top of the football world has rubbed off on everyone," Lampard said. Melvin Ingram Womens Jersey . The top-ranked Spaniard won his fourth Madrid Open on Sunday after Kei Nishikori was forced to withdraw with a hip injury when trailing 2-6, 6-4, 3-0 in the final. And Nadal, who is coming off to uncharacteristic quarterfinal losses on clay, said his mental strength is still lacking just two weeks ahead of the French Open. Jerry Tillery Jersey .S. international midfielder Michael Bradley is complete. http://www.chargersauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-lance-alworth-jersey.html . The Brewers finalized a US$36 million, three-year contract with free agent third baseman Aramis Ramirez on Wednesday, adding a much-needed bat to their lineup. Antonio Gates Youth Jersey . -- Manager Bob Melvin shuffled the Athletics batting order and got the type of production he was looking for from the top of the lineup. Jerry Tillery Youth Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.DUMFRIES -- Canada downed Sweden 7-2 in six ends to win the mens title Wednesday at the World Senior Curling Championships. Skip Wayne Tallon and his team of fourth Mike Kennedy, second Mike Flannery and lead Wade Blanchard opened with two points in the first end, and scored another two points in the third for a 4-1 lead. A pair of steals, for one in the fourth end and two in the fifth, gave Canada a daunting 7-1 lead. The Swedes could only score one point in the sixth end, and they conceded the game and the title. "Im just lost for words. Really ecstatic about it," Tallon said. "Im really happy at how the boys played, they played really hard, so it feels good. "It makes it even that much more special having been involved in this championship last year (as chair at the 2013 tournament in Fredericton). Last year my responsibility was to ensure everybody had a good time. This year it was to make sure that everyone played well." The Canadian women couldnt make it a sweep, falling 6-5 to Scotland in the womens finall.dddddddddddd Canada had a 5-4 lead, and last stone advantage, going into the eighth and final end. But Scotland stole two to win when Canadian skip Colleen Pinkney wrecked her last stone on a takeout attempt. "We are very disappointed right now but will be happy in a couple of hours," Pinkney said. "Basically the key was that Scotland had two great last ends and we missed a couple of shots that we couldnt afford." Dumfries also played host to the World Mixed Doubles championship, with Switzerlands Michelle Gribi and Reto Gribi - coached by Canadas Al Moore - claiming gold with an 8-6 win over Swedens Camilla Johansson and Per Noreen, while Spain won its first world-championship medal at any level with Irantzu Garcia and Sergio Vez beating reigning world champs Dorottya Palancsa and Zsolt Kiss of Hungary in the bronze-medal game. Canadas entry of Wayne Tuck and Kim Tuck of Strathroy, Ont., went 7-1 in round-robin play but lost to Austria in the first round of the playoffs to finish ninth overall. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz