Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.09.2019 02:48
reliever Oliver Perez got Corey Antworten

OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion suffered a right leg injury in the first inning of the Blue Jays Saturday night game against the Athletics. The clubs preliminary diagnosis is “right quadriceps soreness.” Encarnacion will undergo an MRI on Sunday. Encarnacion was at the plate with one out and Jose Reyes on third base and Melky Cabrera on first. He beat out a groundball by a step but pulled up lame. He required the assistance of trainers George Poulis and Mike Frostad to leave the field. "I felt some pop before I touched the base. Thats why after I touched the base I let my body go to the ground because I felt a lot of pain," Encarnacion said. Reyes scored on the play. Adam Lind pinch ran for Encarnacion and replaced him at first base. Losing Encarnacion for a prolonged period of time would be damaging to the Blue Jays playoff hopes. He is baseballs leader with 69 RBI. Encarnacions 26 home runs place him in a second-place tie with Baltimores Nelson Cruz, one behind Jose Abreu of the White Sox. "Id be very surprised if it wasnt a DL, for a couple of weeks at least. I dont know that for sure yet," manager John Gibbons said. "Of course, in this moment I dont want to go to the DL. I want to be playing, helping my team to win games," Encarnacion added. "Thats what we need right now, we dont need me to go to the DL, its going to be very frustrating for me. Well see what happens." Mike Bibby Jersey . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento. Vlade Divac Jersey .com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic-...r-Kings-Jersey/. Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. Buddy Hield Kings Jersey . Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas appeared to be on track to gain election from the Baseball Writers Association of America on Wednesday, and Craig Biggio could join them. Nemanja Bjelica Jersey . Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor.PHOENIX -- With all the big bats in Colorados lineup, it was Drew Stubbs who provided the biggest swing in the Rockies latest victory. Stubbs hit his first home run of the season, off closer Addison Reed in the ninth inning, to lift Colorado over the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-4 on Tuesday night. Troy Tulowitzki had his second big game in a row in Arizona, hitting a two-run homer to put the Rockies up 4-3 in the sixth. A.J. Pollock tied it with a two-out home run in the eighth. Stubbs, who entered in a double switch in the eighth, hit a 2-2 pitch from Reed (0-2) into the right field seats, his first homer in 43 at-bats this year. He also chased down Eric Chavezs drive in deep centre to end the game. "Coming in and facing their closer, one of their best guys in the back end of the bullpen, you just hope he makes a mistake and you get a good pitch to hit," Stubbs said. "That last one was a slider out over the plate and I was able to put a good swing on it." Reed got ahead 0-2 on Stubbs. "I was feeling good, but once again a terrible slider in the zone," Reed said. "It was supposed to be down and away. I left it over the middle of the plate. He made me pay for it." Boone Logan (1-0) gave up Pollocks homer but got the victory. LaTroy Hawkins allowed two hits in a scoreless ninth for his ninth save. Colorado won its fourth series in a row. "I think right now you see signs of a group that comes together and understands how important it is to win," Tulowitzki said. "I think you see young guys buying in to doing things right to win the game. Thats what weve been trying to accomplish here the last few years, but I think this group has a firm grip on that." The Diamondbacks dropped their fourth straight, all at home, to fall to 2-13 at Chase Field this season. Colorado starter Tyler Chatwood left in the sixth with tightness in his right elbow. Tulowitzki also had a single and scored twice. In the first two games of the series, he is 5 for 6 with five RBIs and two home runs. Hes also walked three times, meaning hes reached base in eight of his nine plate appearances. "Hes in a good place," Colorado manager Walt Weiss said. "Hes hitting the ball all over the field and very hard. Hes a great player." Colorados Nolan Arenado had an RBI single to extend his hitting streak to 19 games, longest in the majjors this season.dddddddddddd. Justin Morneaus RBI triple extended his hitting streak to 13 games. Trailing 3-2, Colorado took the lead with two runs in the sixth. Carlos Gonzalez led off with a double to right, then Tulowitzki hit Mike Bolsingers 0-1 pitch into the swimming pool area beyond the right field fence to make it 4-3. Arizona batters had struck out four straight times when, with two outs in the eighth, Pollock hit Logans 0-1 pitch high off the foul pole in left field to tie it at 4. Arizona scored two in the second. Miguel Montero led off with a double, went to third when Chatwood threw wildly on a pickoff attempt and scored on Aaron Hills sacrifice fly. Chavez walked, then scored from first on Chris Owings two-out double down the left field line. The Rockies tied it with two in the fourth. With two outs, Tulowitzki singled and scored on Morneaus triple to right, where the ball bounced away from Gerardo Parra. Arenado singled up the middle to bring Morneau home. The Diamondbacks regained the lead, 3-2, in the third. Hill doubled with one out and scored when Chavez singled. Bolsinger left after giving up four straight hits to start the sixth, including Gonzalezs leadoff double and Tulowitzkis homer. With runners at first and second and no outs, reliever Oliver Perez got Corey Dickerson to pop out, then struck out Jordan Pacheco and Chatwood. The Diamondbacks loaded the bases against Chatwood with no outs in the sixth and got nothing out of it. Hill walked, Chavez singled and Pollock walked. That brought the Rockies trainer to the mound and ended the night for Chatwood. Chris Martin, in his second major league appearance, got Owings to bounce to third for a force at home, then pinch-hitter Roger Kieschnick struck out and Tony Campana bounced out to third. NOTES: Owings made a spectacular diving catch of Pachecos foul pop behind third base to end the Colorado eighth. ... The Diamondbacks said top pitching prospect Archie Bradley will be shut down for two weeks with a strained right elbow, then will begin a throwing program. Bradley was struggling at 1-4 with a 5.18 ERA for Triple-A Reno. ... In the series finale Wednesday night, Colorado sends Jordan Lyles (3-0, 2.93 ERA) to the mound against Arizonas Josh Collmenter (1-2, 3.38). ... The Rockies are 4-1 with one game left on their road trip to Los Angeles and Phoenix. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz