Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.09.2019 02:49
the referee that it wasnt safe Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- Chip Ganassi has hired IndyCar veteran Ryan Briscoe to fill the final spot on his four-car team. The announcement came Friday in Indianapolis. Briscoe has driven previously for Roger Penske, wining the Indianapolis 500 pole in 2012, and Ganassi, with whom he finished 12th at Indy this year. He made six more starts in 2013 with Panther Racing but did not finish higher than 13th. Briscoe also began his IndyCar career with Ganassi in 2005 but was replaced after that season. Ganassi also announced Tony Kanaan will drive the No. 10 car, previously occupied by four-time series champ Dario Franchitti. Kanaan and Franchitti are good friends. Briscoe joins a team that includes Scott Dixon, the reigning series champ; Kanaan, the reigning 500 winner; and emerging American star Charlie Kimball. Sam Darnold Jets Jersey .J. -- The NHL reduced its penalty against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday for signing Ilya Kovalchuk in 2010. Curtis Martin Womens Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings take aim at an eighth straight victory on Monday night as they wrap up a road trip versus the Calgary Flames. http://www.authenticnyjetspro.com/Wesley-walker-jets-jersey/. The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. LeVeon Bell Jersey . - Rookie Tesho Akindele scored three goals and Fabian Castillo added two in FC Dallas 5-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night. Quinnen Williams Womens Jersey . Perhaps their first trip to the city of Winnipeg in 16 years can serve as the shakeup they need. ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Wesley Sneijder scored a late goal Wednesday to help Galatasaray advance to the knockout stage of the Champions League with a 1-0 win over Juventus in a weather-delayed match. The former Inter Milan midfielder scored in the 85th minute in snowy conditions, eliminating Juventus from the competition. Didier Drogba flicked a long ball to Sneijder on the right of the penalty area and the Netherlands international shot through Juventus defender Leonardo Bonuccis legs and into the far bottom corner. The match had been abandoned in the 32nd minute on Tuesday because of hail and snow. The field was cleared of snow before the restart but the efforts had left it in poor condition. Juventus coach Antonio Conte and Drogba complained to the referee at halftime. "It was difficult to play the ball and I think it would have been better not to play as I said before the match," Galatasaray coach Roberto Mancini said. "It was an open game in the end and we deserved to win because we were more aggressive." Both teams struggled, especially when the snow began to fall heavily again, and chances were scarce. "It was impossible to play last night and no one wanted to. I didnt think it was right to play today either," Mancini said. "But it was impossible to suspend the game at the end of the first half, but I agree with Conte because it was impossible -- or almost -- to play and it wasnt a game of football." Galatasaray had to win to progress to the last 16, while Juventus needed only a point to secure its advancement from Group B, which was won by Real Madrid.dddddddddddd However, the Italian team was without playmaker Andrea Pirlo, who is out with damaged knee ligaments. "We tried to have the game postponed," Conte said. "There was a meeting with the UEFA delegate in which we explained the game was dangerous but maybe no one wanted to wait. "At halftime, I said to the referee that it wasnt safe. Drogba at a certain point told me its the same thing for both teams, but it wasnt, because we wanted to play football." Juventus had had the better of the opportunities on Tuesday, with Fernando Llorente going closest to putting the Italian side in front. The Spaniard controlled a cross from Arturo Vidal before volleying just wide of the left post. Galatasarays best chance fell to Drogba, who sent a free kick over the wall but wide, although Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon looked to have it covered. Both teams clearly struggled when the match resumed and they resorted to attempting long passes as the ball kept stopping in the slush. Galatasaray appeared to be dealing with the conditions better than Juventus as the snow began to again fall heavily and Sneijder almost broke the deadlock in the 54th but he shot over. "I have to praise the lads, they gave everything," Conte said. "We were punished in a huge way because were a team which plays with the ball. But we complicated our own lives by having to fight for qualification in the last match." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz