Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

17.09.2019 02:56
to homer in five straight Antworten

Tennis Australia has backed Nick Kyrgios in the ongoing issue of his inclusion in the Olympic team. Kyrgios and Bernard Tomic were recently put on notice by Australian chef de mission Kitty Chiller for poor behaviour.That came after Tomic drew heavy criticism following his exit from the Madrid Open when, on match point against Fabio Fognini, he held the racquet by the strings and did not offer a return to the Italians serve. Kyrgios has himself been heavily criticised for behaviour and was given a suspended ban and fine for making inappropriate comments about Stan Wawrinkas girlfriend in 2014. Chef de Mission of the Australian Olympic Team Kitty Chiller has warned Tomic and Kyrgios However, Tennis Australia president Steve Healy believes Kyrgios has been unfairly linked to Tomic and should be recognised for his improved behaviour.Healy said in a statement: Since the disciplinary action taken against Nick last year, hes made a concerted effort to improve his performance and behaviour, and full credit to him.Its unfortunate that hes been included unfairly in recent discussions on player behaviour that have not involved him. Kyrgios and Bernard Tomic have courted controversy with their behaviour His performances this year have been markedly improved and its obvious hes showing more maturity. Only world No 1 Novak Djokovic has beaten more top-10 players than Nick this year.Nick deserves the opportunity to concentrate on his tennis without any additional distractions.Tennis Australia has until late June to nominate its team for Rio, and after world No 22 Tomics announcement that he will be unable to represent Australia, world No 21 Kyrgios would be the countrys highest-ranked player available for the Games. Also See: Murray into Rome semis Tomic opts out of Rio Olympics Alex Avila Diamondbacks Jersey .com) - Lloyd Sam struck in stoppage time on Wednesday as Red Bull New York hung on for a crucial 1-0 win over Atlantic Cup rivals D. Abraham Almonte Jersey . In the late match, Shinji Okazaki scored two goals to pace Mainz to a 3-2 victory at Werder Bremen. Goals from Milan Badelj, Maximilian Beister and Hakan Calhanoglu ended Hamburgs two-match losing run and kept Hannover winless in seven games. http://www.diamondbackssale.com/diamondb...n-souza-jersey/. The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. Jarrod Dyson Diamondbacks Jersey . -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C. Andrew Chafin Diamondbacks Jersey . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer.(SportsNetwork.com) - Melky Cabrera tries to continue his torrid start to the season on Wednesday when the Toronto Blue Jays resume a three-game set with the Houston Astros at Rogers Centre. Cabrera homered for the fourth straight game in Tuesdays opener and Toronto rolled, 5-2. Dioner Navarro went 2-for-4 with two doubles and two RBI and Edwin Encarnacion went 1-for-1 with three walks and two runs scored for the Blue Jays, who evened their record at 4-4. Toronto starter Mark Buehrle (2-0), who punched out 11 batters in his season debut against Tampa Bay, tossed 5 1/3 innings on Tuesday, allowing eight hits and one run with three strikeouts and a walk. "Im not striking out 11, Im not going to strikeout 11 guys in my next five starts combined," said Buehrle. "I need my defense behind me." Brett Oberholtzer (0-2) absorbed the loss for the Astros and surrendered three runs on three hits with three walks and three strikeouts in 5 1/3 frames. "I thought he did a good job keeping us in the ball game," said Astros manager Bo Porter on Oberholtzer. "Those last two walks in the sixth really hurt us. We had our opportunities. We had men on base with less than two outs. When you get in those situations you have to capitalize." Cabrera managed just three home runs all of lasst season, a year that saw him miss time with leg injuries before having a benign tumor removed from his spine Aug.dddddddddddd 30. With another home run on Wednesday Cruz would become the first Blue Jay to homer in five straight games since Jose Cruz Jr. went deep in six in a row Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2001. "I feel 100 percent now and Im ready to go. Its good. I dont have any pain now," said Cabrera. Hoping to slow him down will be righty Lucas Harrell, who picked up right where he left off last season in his initial start of the season. Harrell lost a league-high 17 games a year ago and started his 2014 campaign off with a loss on Friday to Los Angeles, as the Angels battered him for five runs and seven hits in just three innings. "Its over with and on to the next start," Harrell said. "Ill get better for my next start." Toronto, meanwhile, will counter with right-hander Brandon Morrow, who lost to Tampa Bay his first time out. Morrow surrendered four runs and seven hits in five innings of that one. "It was just one of those things where you think you threw better than the end results," Morrow said. Toronto was 4-3 against the Astros last season. On Wednesday afternoon, the Jays optioned pitcher Marcus Walden to Triple-A Buffalo and recalled pitcher Neil Wagner. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz