Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

06.09.2018 09:02
Elias said through a translator Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- While manager Lloyd McClendon is no fan of the transfer rule, he certainly has no problem challenging the application of it to get the Seattle Mariners a run. Derwin James Stitched Jersey . Seattle had a six-run outburst in an inning that included three Texas errors and an overturned call that led to the ejection of Rangers manager Ron Washington during the Mariners 7-1 victory Monday night. Seattle had the bases loaded in the sixth, already with four runs in, when Brad Miller hit a comebacker. Relief pitcher Pedro Figueroa threw home, and umpire Paul Schrieber initially ruled a forceout even though catcher J.P. Arencibia bobbled the ball on a transfer without dropping it or making a throw. McClendon challenged, and the call was reversed after a replay review of 3 minutes, 31 seconds. That erased the out and gave Seattle another run. "I thought it was a clear violation of the rules," McClendon said. "It was an impactful play." Asked his feeling on the transfer rule, which is being enforced more closely with expanded replay this season, the manager responded, "I wish it would all go away, but it is what it is, and we just have to deal with it." Arencibia, charged with an error, said he was off the plate before losing control of the ball. "I think thats something that baseball needs to clean up because there are a lot of plays that have happened this year that are outs and giving teams extra outs," Arencibia said. "I dont think its baseball. Outfielders who have caught the ball and run four steps after they catch it, run into the wall and turn and throw the ball in and it falls out, and automatically safe. It doesnt make sense." Roenis Elias (1-1) allowed one run and struck out five over 6 2-3 innings for his first major league victory. The left-hander, who defected from Cuba to Mexico in 2010, has a 2.16 ERA in three career starts. "I came here to make it to the big leagues. I knew I could pitch in the big leagues," Elias said through a translator. "I was throwing my pitches like I wanted. The curveball I threw today is what I normally throw." The Mariners went ahead to stay on Mike Zuninos solo homer in the fifth off Colby Lewis (0-1), who made his first big league start in 21 months after elbow and hip operations. Zunino added an RBI single in that wild sixth that started with Robinson Canos leadoff single. Cano scored on Michael Saunders triple to left-centre -- a ball that centre fielder Leonys Martin bobbled without getting charged with an error. Kyle Seager followed with an RBI single that chased Lewis, and then things got interesting. Dustin Ackley and Zunino had consecutive RBI singles after Arencibia couldnt pull in a foul ball before reaching out and teetering over a camera-well railing. Mix in two fielding errors, and the bases were loaded. Washington immediately came out to argue after the overturned call and was ejected by crew chief Ted Barrett because managers arent allowed to argue replay rulings. Washingtons ejection came a night after Boston manager John Farrell became the first big league skipper tossed under those circumstances this season. "It was obvious he caught the ball, the runner was at least 9 or 10 feet from home plate, making his move away from home plate so he dont have contact, you go to get the ball and he drops it," Washington said. "Im all for the review, but still that dont mean you have to agree with some of the calls that go on because of review." Umpires in New York confirmed the play was overturned because Arencibia never had secure possession while transferring the ball from his glove to his hand. Lewis made his first major league start since July 18, 2012, allowing four runs (three earned) over 5 1-3 innings. He struck out four and walked one. The 34-year-old Lewis had right hip resurfacing surgery last August. He is the first known major league pitcher to come back after the procedure to remove bone spurs without a full hip replacement. "Id like to thank the Texas Rangers and the organization for giving me an opportunity tonight. It wouldnt have meant as much for me to get back out there without having this uniform on," Lewis said. "Overall, I felt great. Everything was really, really good." NOTES: Seattle had gone 21 consecutive innings without a run before Zuninos third homer. ... Texas scored a single run for the third time in four games -- the others were 1-0 victories over Houston. Youth Chargers Jerseys .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. Scott Quessenberry Stitched Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. http://www.officialchargersnflauthenticshop.com/ . The Professional Referee Organization, which manages game officials for the U.S. Soccer Federation and MLS, notified the Professional Soccer Referee Association of the lockout and said replacement officials will be used.The Detroit Tigers have returned to the No. 1 ranking in the TSN.ca MLB Power Rankings, remaining ahead of the Los Angeles Dodgers and overtaking the Pittsburgh Pirates. While the Tigers have been ranked second seven times this season, they were the last team to be ranked on top before St. Louis went on a two-month run at the top, a run that ended last week. Detroit has been slugging, with an .803 OPS the best in baseball since the break, which is a nice complement to a pitching staff that has a 2.17 ERA, also best in baseball, in that same time frame. The Texas Rangers, adding right fielder Alex Rios and winning 12 of their last 13 games, made a big jump in the rankings, up from 10th to fourth. Five wins in the last six games, along with an improving young ppitching staff, resulted in the New York Mets moving up from 23rd to 17th. Womens Chargers Jerseys. Respectable play, including an 8-6 record in the last 14 games, helped lift the Milwaukee Brewers from 28th to 22nd, the highest the Brewers have been ranked since Week Four (the same time that the Tigers were last ranked on top). Going the wrong way, the Tampa Bay Rays have lost five in a row, falling from a season-high fifth to 10th in the rankings. The Toronto Blue Jays are hanging around at 24th; its tough to gain ground with a 5.43 ERA, worst in the American League, since the All-Star break. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz