Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.09.2019 03:20
tennis tournament. Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- J.J. Henry made a 50-foot eagle putt from the fringe on his final hole Thursday for an 11-under 60 and a one-stroke lead in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open. Henry also had nine birdies in perfect conditions at TPC Summerlin en route to the lowest round of his career. The two-time PGA Tour winner broke the course record and was a shot off the event mark of 59 set by Chip Beck in 1991 at Sunrise Golf Club. Henry began play on No. 10, and birdied Nos. 12 and 15-17 on his first nine. He added birdies on Nos. 2, 4-6 and 8 before eagling the par-5 ninth for a career-best 7-under 28 on the nine. "I finally made some putts," Henry said. "Ive always felt like Ive been a pretty good ball-striker, and when I make some putts I seem to climb the board. "And I obviously hit a lot of good ones today and hit some close ones, but it was nice to make a couple of those ones, especially that last one for eagle on nine, my 18th hole. Im just trying to get it down there somewhere and obviously kind of tap it in, but its always a bonus when those things go in." Henrys previous PGA Tour best was a 10-under 61 in the 2006 Phoenix Open. "Obviously, this is the kind of week you (have to) shoot some low scores," Henry said. "And obviously (there) is a long way to go, but its nice to get one early in the tournament and see if you can kind of build on it. You (have to) shoot somewhere in the low to mid 20s (under par for 72 holes) to probably have a chance to win, and I think the golf course is going to be there." Argentinas Andres Romero was second. He had two eagles in a 61, also his lowest PGA Tour score. "I was focused on my game and I was trying to do my job, and thats all," Romero said. "I feel very good and focused on the game and on every shot. So I wasnt paying attention to the leaderboard and the other guys." Hes making his first start since The Barclays in late August. "I was practicing a lot and working on my game," Romero said. "And I was feeling very good this week. My swing is there. I was hitting the ball well and I had a really good round today." James Driscoll, Jonathan Byrd and Jeff Overton shot 63. Driscoll holed out from the fairway for an eagle on the ninth. "I actually hit a decent drive and it caught the left bunker," Driscoll said. "I had to lay up to like 90 yards and had a pretty good number and been working on my wedge game pretty good, so I felt pretty confident over it, and it kind of took a nice little kick for me and went right in the hole." Overton holed out for eagle on his opening hole --the 408-yard, par-4 first. "I dont ever remember holing out on the first hole any golf tournament," Overton said. " So it was pretty of cool. I kind of felt uncomfortable for some reason on the first tee, kind of pulled it and kind of had a tough little shot underneath the tree and hit a little low snap hook pitching wedge and it rolled about 30 feet and just died right in the centre and Im like, Sweet." Webb Simpson had a 64. Calgarys Stephen Ames carded a 65. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., and Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., finished at 72. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., turned in a 77. Zach Johnson, the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 11 in the world, opened with a 69. Defending champion Ryan Moore also shot 69. Jimmy Walker, the winner of the season-opening Frys.com Open last week in California, had a 71. Nike Vapormax Salg .com) - Wayne Simmonds, Scott Laughton and Jakub Voracek each posted a goal and an assist as the Philadelphia Flyers thumped the Carolina Hurricanes, 5-1, on Saturday. Vapormax China . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. http://www.vapormaxnorge.com/. Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. Vapormax Herre Norge .Y. -- Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire will have less time to remain eligible for the Hall of Fame ballot under changes made Saturday. Vapormax Flyknit Herre Norge . -- Peyton Manning is the only player in this Super Bowl who has won the big game.Shenzhen, China (SportsNetwork.com) - Simona Halep of Romania was among the second-round winners Wednesday at the season-opening Shenzhen Open tennis tournament. The top-seeded Halep cruised to a 6-2, 6-2 victory over Russian wild card Natalia Vikhlyantseva to reach the quarterfinals. Next up for the French Open runner-up will be Serbian qualifier Aleksandra Krunic, who rallied for a 3-6, 7-6 (7-1), 6-1 triumph over Slovakias Anna Schmiedlova. Eighth-seeded Timea Bacsinszky of Switzerland also advanced Wednesday with a 7-5, 6-2 win over Italys Karin Knapp, setting up a quarterfinal against Russian veteran Vera Zvonareva. The former Wimbledon aand U.ddddddddddddS. Open runner-up followed her first-round upset of third-seeded Peng Shuai with a 6-3, 7-6 (7-5) win against Turkish qualifier Cagla Buyukakcay. Also Wednesday, Tereza Smitkova beat fellow Czech native Katerina Siniakova, 6-3, 2-6, 6-1, earning a quarterfinal matchup with countrymate Petra Kvitova. The second seed advanced Tuesday with a second-round win over Serbias Bojana Jovanovski. Thursdays remaining quarterfinal will pit fourth-seeded Zarina Diyas of Kazakhstan against Chinas Zheng Saisai -- both second-round winners Tuesday. Shenzhen serves as a tune-up for the Australian Open, which will begin Jan. 19 in Melbourne. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz