Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.09.2019 03:21
Dillon moves in for the big hit Antworten

Rory McIlroy admits he’ll need to improve on his tournament-opening performance if he’s going to make a serious challenge to defend his WGC-Dell Match Play title. The world No 3 was far from his best during his group match against Thorbjorn Olesen and found himself two holes down with five to play before being presented a late victory.After McIlroy had found the water at the 13th and handed the Dane the advantage, Olesen went on to bogey three of his final holes and shank a chip at the last to give the Northern Irishman a 1up win. McIlroy is the only player in the worlds top six yet to win in 2016 I do feel fortunate, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I wasnt up until the final hole and I feel a little bit bad for Thorbjorn. He played pretty solidly but just had a bad finish and that sort of opened the door for me.After I went two down after 13, a switch flicked on with me and I started to hit some quality shots. I was a little flat for the front nine but coming in I started playing some good golf and Im happy with that. Ill need to play a bit better than I played today if I want to get through to the weekend. The quality of that match for both of us wasnt too good.Only five of the top 10 seeds kicked off their tournament with a victory, with Jason Day appearing to suffer from a back injury during his 3&2 win over Graeme McDowell and world No 1 Jordan Spieth beating Jamie Donaldson by the same scoreline. Jordan Spieth was pleased with his 3&2 victory over Jamie Donaldson Spieth won three of the opening six holes and briefly moved four ahead, before recovering from a three-hole stutter along the back nine to seal the win with a birdie at the 16th. I think in total we were a few under and on a day of gusting winds on a tricky course that was very solid playing, Spieth told Sky Sports. It was a great start but then around 11 and 12 I let it kind of slip away.Fortunately during those and 13 I only lost one stroke. I really could have potentially lost all three so held it together there and finished it off on 16.Watch the WGC-Dell Match Play throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage resumes on Thursday from 6pm. Also See: McIlroy handed late win WGC-Dell Match Play scores Day strains back in victory Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Air Force 1 Dame Norge . The third-seeded Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., was coming off a semifinal appearance at the French Open. She took the opening set before the unseeded American came back for the 2-6, 6-3, 6-3 victory. Nike Air Force 1 Salg . FLIP SAUNDERS (Timberwolves): Im not the least bit surprised that he appointed himself as head coach after his search concluded. http://www.airforce1norge.com/. Felton pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm. He admitted he knowingly had a large-capacity ammunition magazine and a semi-automatic pistol without a license. Nike Air Force 1 Billig .J. -- Freshman Eli Carter scored a career-high 31 points and hit the go-ahead basket in the second overtime as Rutgers rallied to stun No. Nike Sf Air Force 1 Norge .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day.The NHL Play of the Year Showdown resumes today with soft hands, a dipsy doodle and a trick shot. Todays semifinal match-up features St. Louis Blues forward T.J. Oshie taking on Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and Thomas Hertl of the San Jose Sharks. Oshie - as he proved at the Sochi Olympics this year - is comfortable going it alone. After a fake slapper from Alex Steen backs the Tampa Bay Lightning off, Oshie grabs the puck and starts making headway towards the net. Oshie then splits Victor Hedman and Teddy Purcell before avoiding a spinning stick-check from Martin St. Louis. Losing his feet, Oshie finishes it with a backhand shovel that beats big Ben Bishop. Tatar eliminates his defenders by running them clean into one another. Streaking over the blue line, Tatar feels a pair of Dallas defenders closing in on him. As Brenden Dillon moves in for the big hit, Tatar hesitates and the Stars d-man catches teammatee Cameron Gaunce square on, sending both players flying.dddddddddddd Tatar resumes his drive and finishes with a nifty backhand shovel that goes off Kari Lehtonen and in. Hertl – in just his third career game – had a historic night, scoring four goals at just 19 years old. The fourth goal, however, was something to behold. Streaking in from the left boards, Hertl barrels in on Martin Biron looking to cap an already impressive night. He pulls Biron to his right, bringing the puck back through his legs. Reaching between with his stick, he gets under the shot for a wrister that goes top left corner. The young Czechs effort produces a goal brimming with confidence beyond his teenage years. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here. Every vote counts, so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Let us know who you voted for via Twitter by using the hashtag #tsnklondikepoy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz