Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.09.2019 02:40
Tuesday funeral is planned Antworten

Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino has told Sky Sports News HQ that he will make a decision on manager Steve Evans future in the summer. A succession of national newspapers reported on Thursday that Italian Cellino is interested in former World Cup-winning Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro as Evans replacement.Sky in Italy understand, however, that Cannavaro, who recently left a position as boss of Al-Nassr in Saudi Arabia, could be Fabio Capellos top assistant if the former England boss succeeds Antonio Conte as Italy manager after Euro 2016. Cellino is reportedly interested in Fabio Cannavaro to succeed Evans Cellino, who has sacked five managers since buying the club in 2014, gave Evans a rolling contract when he succeeded Uwe Rosler.And he told Sky Sports News HQ on Thursday: Im a very sad man with the results this season but sometimes Im not happy with my wife and I dont divorce her, so Im certainly not looking to replace Steve Evans at the moment.I wont make any changes until the end of the season. Then I will look at how the whole season went and make a decision. Im not considering replacements.Leeds are currently 13th in the Championship with nine games to go, and in the midst of a run of three wins from their last four matches. Also See: Leeds Utd video Leeds Utd fixtures Leeds Utd stats Bet £5 Get £20 Free Cheap Black Friday Shoes . The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers. Black Friday Shoes Sale . Directly ahead was open field, the end zone and the Seattle Seahawks place in the NFC championship game. https://www.shoesblackfriday.com/. - A Tuesday funeral is planned in Toronto for 20-year-old Saginaw Spirit forward Terry Trafford. Black Friday Shoes Deals . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14. Black Friday Shoes Store . LOUIS - Two-thirds of the St.Louisville, KY - Boxing legend Muhammad Ali has been hospitalized with a mild case of pneumonia, according to several media reports. The 72-year-old, three-time world heavyweight champion, who has been battling Parkinsons disease for 30 years, went to an undisclosed hospital Saturdaay morning.ddddddddddddHis prognosis is good for recovery, spokesman Bob Gunnell said in a statement to several media outlets. Ali, who retired from boxing in 1981, has traveled the globe on humanitarian missions. He was the final Summer Olympic torchbearer in 1996. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz