Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

27.09.2019 03:37
rl] . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunda Antworten

A total of 24 fillies, headed by Minding, remain in the reckoning for the Investec Oaks, but there were few surprises at the latest confirmation stage for the £450,000 Classic contest. Minding is the 4/7 favourite with Coral, official betting partner of the Investec Derby Festival, following an easy three-and-a-half-length victory in the Qipco 1000 Guineas at Newmarket on May 1.A total of 47 fillies have gone on from winning that race to take the Oaks, but none since Kazzia in 2002. Mindings trainer Aidan OBrien is responsible for another nine of the possible starters, including Group One scorer Ballydoyle, who was runner-up to her stablemate at Newmarket, and Chester scorer Somehow.Jim Bolger is responsible for the two other Irish-trained acceptors in Turret Rocks and Siamsaiocht. Turret Rocks captured the Group Two May Hill Stakes at Doncaster in September and was not disgraced behind Minding on her reappearance at Newmarket, finishing sixth.Four of the possible runners take each other on in the Listed Height Of Fashion Stakes at Goodwood on Thursday. Snow Fairy captured the same 10-furlong contest in 2010 before going on to win the Oaks.Charlie Hills saddles the Hamdan Al Maktoum-owned filly Zaakhir. The daughter of Ravens Pass is defending an unbeaten record, having captured a mile maiden at Kempton Park in November.Hills said: We were expecting a good run from Zaakhir when she won at Kempton and she has been in good form this spring.She will have to win on Thursday or otherwise she wont be going for the Investec Oaks.The line-up also features is another unbeaten filly in Cajoled (George Scott), who captured a handicap at Nottingham last time out, The Black Princess (John Gosden) and September Stars (Ralph Beckett).Newmarket-based George Scott revealed: When we entered Cajoled for the Investec Oaks she was a maiden winner and since then she won nicely at Nottingham so it would have been unfair to take her out.She goes for the Height Of Fashion Stakes and from there a decision will be made. In my heart of hearts, I think she might be more of Sandringham Stakes (run over a mile at Royal Ascot) filly at this stage but tomorrow will tell us more.It is an acid test and I am pretty realistic about how much she has got to improve to step into that grade, but I have been delighted with her since Nottingham. I had left plenty to work on as I wanted the race to bring her on.I think a mile and a quarter will suit her well. She is a High Chaparral filly out of Kingmambo mare and there is no reason why she should not get it but beyond that I would not be sure. If she can show the turn of foot she showed at Nottingham, albeit at a lesser grade, over a mile and quarter then there is every chance she will be quite effective at that level.Ralph Beckett, with two Investec Oaks winners already to his name, has also confirmed Diamonds Pour Moi, who was runner-up in the Listed Cheshire Oaks, and Mountain Bell, third in the Listed Lingfield Park Oaks Trial.Weve left Diamonds Pour Moi in, but Id want the ground to be soft, Beckett told At The Races.She might take her chance anyway but for us to think she has a chance, the ground would have to be slow. Shes a tough filly and shell stay and shell handle the track, so it might be worth rolling the dice.I wasnt as happy with Mountain Bell going into Lingfield as I had been going to Windsor when she won her maiden.We felt we had to run as the ground was right and it looked the right spot for her. Shell work next week and well see how we feel.Other eye-catching acceptors include Group Three Musidora Stakes runner-up Fireglow (Mark Johnston), plus Beautiful Morning (Luca Cumani) and Architecture (Hugo Palmer), who were second in trials at Newbury and Lingfield Park respectively. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Darryl Kile Astros Jersey . Halak, 28, split his eighth NHL seasons between the St. Louis Blues, Buffalo Sabres and Washington Capitals, compiling a 29-13-7 record in 52 games. Brad Lidge Jersey . Third-place Madrid fell behind and settled for a 2-2 draw earlier at Osasuna in a match both sides finished with 10 men, and Barcelona didnt let the chance escape. Barcelona, still without the injured Lionel Messi, again turned to Neymar after his hat trick against Celtic in the Champions League on Wednesday to convert a penalty on the half-hour mark and restore the lead in the 68th after Villarreal levelled. https://www.cheapastros.com/733o-aledmys-diaz-jersey-astros.html . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Justin Verlander Astros Jersey .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Wholesale Astros Jerseys . -- A year ago, Flavia Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis.MOSCOW -- The Russian figure skating federation says Olympic gold medallists Adelina Sotnikova, and Maxim Trankov and Tatiana Volosozhar wont be going to this months world championships in Japan. In a statement on the federations website, president Alexander Gorshkov says the federation decided not to send Sotnikova in order to give her a chance to rest and prepare for nnext season.dddddddddddd Trankov and Volosozhar chose not to enter the worlds. Russias entries in the womens division of the worlds will be Julia Lipnitskaia, who helped Russia win gold in the team skating event, and Anna Pogorilaya. The pairs entries will be Sochi silver medallists Ksenia Stolbova and Fyodor Klimov, and Vera Bazarova and Yuri Larionov. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz