Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

08.09.2018 09:07
The Los Angeles Clippers will try to press on amidst the Antworten

(SportsNetwork. Cheap Capitals Jerseys China .com) - The Los Angeles Clippers will try to press on amidst the on-going controversy with owner Donald Sterling Tuesday night when their series with the Golden State Warriors returns to the Staples Center tied 2-2. After Sterling was allegedly caught on tape making hideous racially insensitive remarks, he did not attend Game 4s loss at Oracle Arena. You can see the action live on TSN2 at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Commissioner Adam Silver will have a 2 p.m. ET press conference Tuesday afternoon, where its expected he will make some announcement about Sterlings punishment. The team has taken the high road to this point, allowing head coach Doc Rivers to speak on the teams behalf. "We are all trying to figure out everything as it goes and just do our best and we hope that it is the right answer," Rivers said in a statement. "Im still going to do my best and do what I think is best for the team and for everybody in this case. It is very difficult because there are so many emotions in this. This is a very emotional subject, this is personal." The Clippers players staged a silent protest prior to tip-off Sunday by wearing their pregame shirts inside-out with the teams logo out of sight. They wore black arm or wrist bands and black socks but appeared stuck in warmup mode when the game got underway. The Warriors blew out the Clippers in Sundays Game 4, 118-97. "Its my job as a coach to get them ready and I just didnt feel like I did the right stuff," said Rivers. "I gotta do a better job. Whatever the distractions, whatever, I gotta do a better job. I didnt do my job tonight. I take that personally." Stephen Curry jumped out to a fast start in Game 4 and the Warriors shot 55 percent from the field in rolling to the win. Curry finished with 33 points, seven assists and seven rebounds, while Andre Iguodala netted 22 points for the Warriors, who had dropped back-to-back games after stealing the opener in LA. Klay Thompson, David Lee and Harrison Barnes all finished with 15 points. Curry raced out with 17 points in the first 8:30, hitting all five of his 3- point attempts as the Warriors opened a 20-point lead in the first quarter. "We tried to come out with a sense of urgency. Thats been a big problem in the first three games," said Curry. "As a team we havent started games off well and theyve gotten a double-digit lead each first quarter. So we moved the ball well, guys set great screens and we executed at a higher pace. When we do that, were tough to guard." Warriors head coach Mark Jackson inserted Draymond Green into the starting lineup in place of Jermaine ONeal. Green only finished with four points, but Golden State got the victory. The Clippers pulled within nine in the fourth but did not climb out of the mammoth hole. Jamal Crawford and Blake Griffin led the club with 26 and 21 points, respectively. Chris Paul finished with 16 points, followed by 12 from J.J. Redick and 10 out of Matt Barnes. By Tuesdays tip, the Clippers should know the fate of Sterling and hopefully will get closer to closure. Either way, the series must go on. "I just believe when the game starts, the game starts and nobody cares anymore," Rivers said following the loss. "Golden State surely didnt care." Game 6 will be Thursday night back at Oracle Arena. Wholesale Capitals Jerseys . Third-place Madrid fell behind and settled for a 2-2 draw earlier at Osasuna in a match both sides finished with 10 men, and Barcelona didnt let the chance escape. Barcelona, still without the injured Lionel Messi, again turned to Neymar after his hat trick against Celtic in the Champions League on Wednesday to convert a penalty on the half-hour mark and restore the lead in the 68th after Villarreal levelled. Ilya Samsonov Jersey . "Im proud, obviously. Its been a long day, but now Im a Crystal Palace player, Im very happy," Bannan said. "The seasons been started now for a couple of weeks and Ive not featured at Villa. http://www.cheapwashingtoncapitalsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-riley-sutter-jersey . The first baseman hit a two-run homer in the top of the ninth inning to lead the Mets to a thrilling come-from-behind 3-2 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers.MIAMI -- Brad Hand earned his first victory as a starter since 2011 when he outpitched Tim Lincecum by a margin of one curveball. Lincecum bounced a curve for a wild pitch that scored a runner from third in the seventh inning, putting the Miami Marlins ahead to stay Sunday as they snapped a six-game losing streak by beating the San Francisco Giants 3-2. "Its a very tough way to lose a ballgame," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "Timmy threw great." NL hits leader Casey McGehee homered for the second time this season to help Miami avert a three-game series sweep. Hand (1-2) gave the Marlins shaky rotation a welcome boost by pitching seven innings to match a career high, and he allowed two runs. The left-hander had been 1-12 previously as a starter. "He got a little squirrelly a couple of times but was able to get it back," manager Mike Redmond said. "Thats what were looking for. Its all about consistency. We want this guy to be in our rotation. We feel he has the stuff. It comes down to him going out and doing it." Hand allowed six hits and one walk. He has a 3.22 ERA in four starts since rejoining the rotation. "I was just trying to go out there and get deep into the game," he said. "Ill try to build on this one and go out there in five days and do it again." Steve Cishek pitched a perfect ninth for his 21st save in 24 chances. Lincecum (9-6) allowed three runs in seven innings, ending his streak of wins in four consecutive starts. With the score 2-all, Adeiny Hechavarria doubled to start Miamis seventh, took third on a sacrifice and came home when Lincecum misfired a curve to Reid Johnson, and the ball caromed away from catcher Hector Sanchez. "I was just trying to get him to chase and be aggressive in that situation," Lincecum said. "I didnt do that, and the ball squirted away." McGehee came in with 118 hits and 54 RBIs, but the two-run homer in the first inning was his first since May 10. &quuot;Its a little weird," the Marlins cleanup hitter said. Madison Bowey Jersey. "I would have thought maybe I would have run into a couple more. But it doesnt bother me too much, and until the guys give me a hard time about it, I dont really think about it." McGehee had two hits to hike his average to .322. He also made a barehanded grab and throw at third base to rob Buster Posey of a hit in the eighth. The Giants offence, which has sputtered for much of July, suffered a relapse after three consecutive robust games. Their final 12 batters went down in order. Posey drove in their runs with a double in the third. Miami won with only six hits and despite a succession of basepath blunders. The Marlins had three runners tagged out between second and third in the first three innings. "What irritates me at times is it takes away from a nice win," Redmond said. "Were making mistakes we shouldnt make and just cant happen." NOTES: Giants 1B Brandon Belt will go on either the seven-day or 15-day DL because of a concussion, Bochy said. Belt was struck by a ball in the face during batting practice Saturday. ... Marlins RHP Henderson Alvarez may be able to make his next turn as scheduled, depending on how he feels in the next couple of days, the Marlins said. He left Saturdays game with a bruised left shin after being hit by a comebacker. ... Before the game, the Marlins optioned INF Ed Lucas to Triple-A New Orleans and recalled RHP Anthony DeSclafani from New Orleans. ... Giants 2B Marco Scutaro (stiff neck) was back in the starting after missing three games and singled in the third for his first hit this season. ... RHP Ryan Vogelsong (5-7, 3.86) is scheduled to pitch for the Giants when they open a four-game series Monday at Philadelphia against LHP Cliff Lee (4-4, 3.18). ... RHP Tom Koehler (6-7, 3.99) is scheduled to start for the Marlins when they open a four-game series Monday at Atlanta against RHP Julio Teheran (9-6, 2.71). Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz