Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

30.09.2019 02:59
just 26 minute Antworten

BATON ROUGE, La. -- Dak Prescott highlighted a dynamic performance with two touchdown passes and 56-yard scoring run, and Mississippi State held off a wild rally by No. 8 LSU for a 34-29 victory Saturday night that snapped the Bulldogs 14-year losing streak in the series. MSU led 34-10 in the fourth quarter, but LSU scored three late touchdowns. That set up a last-second desperation heave by LSU backup quarterback Brandon Harris, which was intercepted by Will Redmond at the goal line. Prescott, a Louisiana native, finished with 268 yards passing and 105 yards rushing while helping the Bulldogs (4-0) not only beat LSU (3-1) for the first time since 1999, but win in Tiger Stadium for the first time since 1991 -- about two years before Prescott was born. His touchdown passes went for 74-yards to Jameon Lewis and 9 yards to DeRunnya Wilson. Josh Robinson rushed for 197 yards and a touchdown. Black Friday Yeezy . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. Wholesale Yeezy . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. https://www.fakeyeezywholesaleonline.com/.com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3. Cheap Yeezy . Since coming to the big leagues in late May, La Stella is 6 for 7 with the bases loaded, driving in 13 runs in those at-bats. Yeezy China . The New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists detailed in a report how Russian and international journalists have been harassed and prevented from covering sensitive stories in Sochi such as the abuse of migrant workers and environmental issues.NICE, France -- Second-seeded Ernests Gulbis maintained his perfect record in ATP tour finals as he defeated Federico Delbonis to win the Open de Nice on Saturday. The Latvian triumphed 6-1, 7-6 (5) for his sixth career tournament victory. Gulbis secured the opening set in just 26 minutes, but then wasted three break points early in the second. He fell behind in the tiebreaker, but fought back to win five of the next six points and secured the victory when Delbonis hit a forehand into the net. "I am really happy to win here," said Gulbis, who should rise to a career-high of 15 in the rankings. "My next goal is to be top 10, even top eight. I think if I play well in the Grand Slams, I have a good chance. Itss tough to kick out somebody from the top as theres a lot of good players but I am working on it.dddddddddddd" Gulbis dropped just three points on his first serve -- and none in the first set -- and also hit nine aces. The seventh-seeded Delbonis also wasted two break points in the second set. "He played well, I didnt start the best way and he broke me twice," Delbonis said. "In the second set I gave my best, it was more equal. I had my chances but couldnt take them because he served well. Im happy for this week and although this match wasnt the best, Im happy for playing it." Gulbis faces Lukasz Kubot in the first round of the French Open, while Delbonis will play Dusan Lajovic. ' ' '

. Thank you. »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz