Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

08.09.2018 09:07
Tom Brady didnt have to throw much or especially well for the New England Patriots to get their sixth straight win.He figures to Antworten

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. Brice Butler Stitched Jersey . - Tom Brady didnt have to throw much or especially well for the New England Patriots to get their sixth straight win.He figures to play a bigger role when they go for their seventh.One week after they relied on the running game — 37 carries for 201 yards and four touchdowns by Jonas Gray — in a 42-20 win over Indianapolis, the Patriots face the NFLs top-ranked run defence on Sunday when they meet the Detroit Lions.And Brady is determined to play better than he did in the first half against the Colts when he threw two interceptions with no touchdowns and completed just 10 of 19 passes for 84 yards.When youre there at halftime and I didnt play as well as Im capable, then Ive got to do a better job, Brady said Wednesday. It always starts with me, and thats where my focus is. Hopefully, I put together four quarters of good stuff this weekend, not just two.He rebounded in the second half, leading touchdown drives on the Patriots first four possessions — two scoring passes and two short runs by Gray.New England (8-2) ran more than it passed for just the third time this season — 45 running plays and 30 passes.Whether were balanced or not, well do whatevers going to get us a win, tight end Michael Hoomanawanui said.With the Lions (7-3) allowing a league-low 68.8 yards rushing per game, the Patriots best route to success should be through the air. That means their vastly improved offensive line might not do as much of what it prefers, block on running plays.Its just the mentality of linemen, left guard Dan Connolly said. We like the physical nature of football and you get that more in the run game.The Lions also have an outstanding pass defence, the fifth stingiest in the NFL, and have given up the fewest overall yards and points in the league.These guys do a great job on first down, Patriots coach Bill Belichick said. They create more negative runs than any other team in the league. They get teams in a lot of second- and third-and-long situations. Those are usually not only very difficult, but thats also where they get some turnovers, too, strip-sacks and tipped balls and interceptions.The Patriots, though, have been getting offensive contributions from more players as the wins have piled up.Brady looked to Julian Edelman and Rob Gronkowski for most of his passes early in the season. Since then, Brandon LaFell and Tim Wright have been targeted more often, and Gronkowskis contribution has grown after a slow start coming off knee surgery.The more of those guys that can be involved, the better were going to be as an offence, Brady said. Who knows who its going to be on a particular week? You really have to see how the game plays out, and if things are working like they were last weekend, then youve got to stay with it.On the first possession at Indianapolis, Gray ran four times for 30 yards and a touchdown. On the second, he ran just once for 20 yards before Brady threw an interception on the next play.New England has routed the other three AFC division leaders, 43-17 over Cincinnati and 43-21 over Denver before the 22-point win over Indianapolis.Next up is the co-leader of the NFC North.Last week doesnt mean anything, so I dont really care about that, Belichick said. That has no impact on the game. What we have to do is figure out how to play against Detroit and its hard. Theyre good at everything.Defensively, at least.On offence, the Lions are 21st in yards gained and tied for 30th in rushing. Only six teams have fewer points.But the way their defence has dominated, they dont have to score a lot.Theyve got a lot of guys up front that make big plays, Connolly said. Theyre definitely disruptive.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Deatrick Nichols Stitched Jersey .com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 11-under 60 on Thursday and grabbed a 3-stroke lead with the opening round of the Portugal Masters suspended by rain. Travell Dixon Stitched Jersey . Ribery terrorized the Schalke defence throughout and put the home side ahead in the 36th minute when he chipped the goalkeeper before stroking the ball into the empty net. The French winger struck again after the interval, combining with Thomas Mueller on the left before firing a deflected shot beyond the helpless Timo Hildebrand in the 55th, as Bayern bounced back from Wednesdays 1-0 loss at FC Basel in the Champions League. http://www.officialcardinalsnflauthenticshop.com/christian-kirk-stitched-jersey/ . Sam, who joined the Cowboys in early September, has spent the entire season on the practice roster. MINNEAPOLIS -- Kevin Love had just finished carrying his Minnesota Timberwolves over .500 for the first time since Nov. 23, playing the entire second half and over 43 minutes to make it happen. So naturally, he hit the weight room after the game. Without his Bruise Brother Nikola Pekovic by his side for at least another week, Love knows hes going to be tested like he rarely has before. Love had 30 points and 14 rebounds to help the Timberwolves grind out an 88-77 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday night. "I was a little upset with myself with some of the shots I took that I felt like I couldve made," said Love was of 11 of 26 and 1 for 6 on 3-pointers. "The ball didnt feel great tonight. Thats the way it goes sometimes. If I can do that and we can win without Pek, thats a good sign." Kevin Martin added 18 points on 7-of-18 shooting and six boards for the Timberwolves (23-22) in their first game without Pekovic, who is expected to miss at least a week with bursitis in his right ankle. They still managed to get over .500 after failing in their previous 10 chances to do so. Al-Farouq Aminu had 18 points and 12 rebounds for the Pelicans, who were missing star forward Anthony Davis with a dislocated left index finger. They shot 35 per cent and managed a season-low 35 points in the first half to snap a three-game winning streak. Davis was injured in the victory over the Cavaliers on Tuesday night, but coach Monty Williams said he was playing it safe with his franchise player and expected him to return on Saturday against Chicago. "He can knock down the mid-range shot down so a lot of their bigs were in the paint just helping and we had to go up against a big every time," said Pelicans guard Tyreke Evans, who had 11 points on 4-for-15 shooting. "So it was pretty tough." In an ugly game for both teams, the Pelicans managed to hang around and trailed by five heading into the fourth. But Love, who played the entire second half, scored six straight points during an 8-0 burst to oopen the quarter and help the Wolves win for the fifth time in six games. Jermaine Gresham Stitched Jersey. "With Pek out, we really have to find a way to relieve the pressure off (Love), move him around and stuff," Wolves coach Rick Adelman said. "We know teams are going to come at him. ... So we have to find ways to figure it out." Both teams looked lost without their lynch pins in the paint in the first half. The Pelicans, who also are missing Jrue Holiday and Ryan Anderson, hovered around 25 per cent shooting for most of the first quarter and were still at 30 per cent late into the third quarter against a Wolves defence that has been among the worst in the league from a field goal percentage basis. Without Pekovic commanding double teams and bulling his way to the basket, the Wolves have had to focus more on the defensive end. That left Love to go to work on the offensive end, and he was more aggressive looking for his shot than he has been with the big fella next to him in the frontcourt. In his first game at home since he was voted in as an All-Star starter for the Western Conference, Love came out firing, taking nine shots and attacking the glass. And when point guard Ricky Rubio went to the bench early in the third quarter with four fouls, Love started distributing more, picking up five assists to help the Wolves push back against the plucky Pelicans. "I know some of our guys are a bit overwhelmed with trying to play at a high level, but we had our chances," New Orleans coach Monty Williams said. "This is when you have to step up and we just didnt do it tonight. That happens." NOTES: Eric Gordon scored 14 on 5 for 17 shooting for New Orleans. ... Before the game started, Love grabbed the mic and thanked the Wolves fans for voting him as a starter in the All-Star game. He posted his NBA-leading 27th game with at least 20 points and 10 rebounds. ... Greg Stiemsma started in place of Davis and finished with three points and 12 rebounds and has grabbed at least 10 boards in two straight games. Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz