Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

07.10.2019 05:07
with Schneids Antworten

BOSTON -- The traditional post-series handshake between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens wasnt the symbol of sportsmanship the NHL might be looking for. Bruins forward Milan Lucic said something to anger Montreals Dale Weise and Alexei Emelin after the Canadiens beat the Bruins in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. Although no one involved in the exchange would reveal exactly Lucic said, according to reports he threatened to retaliate against them next season. And he isnt sorry for saying it. "Whats said on the ice stays on the ice, and unfortunately that code is broken," Lucic told reporters at the TD Garden on Friday. "Its unfortunate that it blows up to what it is now. Im not the first guy to do it; Im not the last guy to do it. Im not sorry that I did it. Im a guy that plays on emotion, and this is a game of emotions. Sometimes you make decisions out of emotion that might not be the best ones. Thats what it is." The Bruins finished the regular season with the NHLs best record, but their quest for a third trip to the Stanley Cup finals in four seasons ended on Wednesday night with a 3-1 loss to Montreal. After the game, the teams went through what appeared to be the standard postgame handshake line. But Lucics comments still rankled in Montreals locker room afterward, when Weise said, "(The Bruins) had couple guys -- sorry, just one -- that couldnt put it behind them and be a good loser. Milan Lucic had a few things to say to a couple guys." The Canadiens have since moved on to the conference finals against the New York Rangers. The Bruins spent Friday emptying their lockers, and Lucic wasnt backing down a bit. "I didnt make the NHL because I accepted losing, or I accepted failure, and I think thats whats gotten me to this point and made me the player that I am," he said. "Like I said, Im not the first guy to do it, and Im sure I wont be the last." Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli also had trouble accepting the loss, saying he still believes he has a roster that can add a championship to its 2011 Stanley Cup title. There wont be a major roster overhaul this summer, he said. "This is a very good team," he said. "Theres some tweaks here and there but its a very good team; strong down the middle, strong in the nets, good character, good core." Reciting the teams accomplishments-- Presidents Trophy, five-game victory over the Detroit Red Wings, and a close series against Montreal -- Chiarelli said he would try not to overreact to the disappointing end to the season. "Its emotional, and its my job to be unemotional about it," he said. "Were not going to make too many changes to this team. But there will be some changes." Lucic, who is signed through the 2015-16 season, will remain, along with centres Patrice Bergeron and David Krejci and defencemen Zdeno Chara, Dougie Hamilton and Torey Krug. Jarome Iginla and Shawn Thornton are the teams top unrestricted free agents. "If you look at the guys, most of the guys are still going to be with us next year," Bergeron said. "And I think we have a great group of guys, a great core and we have the experience that you need in playoffs. And I think this year hopefully makes us eager to do it next year." Diego Castillo Rays Jersey . The All Blacks played their best rugby of recent years when they beat South Africa 38-27 in Johannesburg two weeks ago, clinching the Rugby Championships in a match which has been hailed as one of the best ever played. Trevor Richards Rays Jersey .Mila Kunis was a guest on Kimmel last night and revealed a surprising side of herself that comes out when she watches sports. It turns out screaming something vulgar at professional athletes is therapeutic for Kunis. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/336i-wil...ersey-rays.html. Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building. Tampa Bay Rays Gear . Sopoaga hit the upright with his first shot at goal from 15 metres. He then kicked nine goals in succession -- two conversions and seven penalties -- before being replaced in the 62nd minute, three points short of the Highlanders record for most points in a match. Kevin Kiermaier Jersey .Heres Ralph the Dog with the crew here at TSN jumping into the James Duthie TradeCentre selfie: Happy to drop by! RT @TSN_Sports: @tsnjamesduthie: Take this Ellen.Martin Brodeur appears to be ready to leave the Devils behind, should it come to that. Speaking to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun on Friday, Brodeur said "Ive come to the conclusion that Im definitely going to be available July 1." The NHLs all-time wins leader added: "I want to play one more season and I want to see whats out there." The 42-year-old netminder appeared in just 39 games for the Devils in 2013-14, sharing starters duties for the first time since taking over the New Jersey crease full-time in 1993-94. He is slated to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. "Ive had a lot of good conversations with the Devils, but Im not inclined at going back at this point," Brodeur told LeBrun. "I just feel that with Schneids (Cory Schneider), the organization has to move on. Me being around might be tough a little bit for them. I dont completely put [a return] out of the question, but I dont want to mess up the cards for the Devils.” The Devils traded for goaltender Cory Schneider at the 2013 NHL Draft and the 28-year-old goalie played 45 games for the Devils this past season.dddddddddddd. The Devils are reportedly trying to lock Schneider up to an extension but the American netminder is reportedly seeking assurances that he will be the teams undisputed number one. "At the end of the day, it doesnt matter where I go next, Im always going to be a Devil. Im always going to come back to the organization. But I want to play one more year. So Ill see whats out there." Brodeur doesnt yet know what the options are out there for him, but hes ready to explore. "Ive got to see what the opportunities are. Im not going to go somewhere where I dont feel comfortable," he said. "If I go somewhere as a No. 2 goalie, its going to be a team that has a really good chance to win a Stanley Cup. If I go for a No. 1 job, its going to depend on the situation. I think there are teams that can use me." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz