Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

08.10.2019 04:19
Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Antworten

With less than one week to go until the March 5 NHL trade deadline, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun has the latest on Ottawas Chris Phillips, Vancouvers Ryan Kesler, and the Rangers Ryan Callahan and offers some insight on their situations and potential trade status. What are the chances that Chris Phillips is still an Ottawa Senator after the trade deadline? Pierre LeBrun: Well theres still a chance, because the Senators are trying to sign him. They have already talked to him and they would like to do a one-year extension with him. If they get a yes on that extension, then he stays put, but if they cant get him signed it puts Ottawa in a tough spot because they are five points out - theyre not in a playoff spot right now. If the next couple of games dont go well, theyre even further apart from a playoff spot and I can tell you this, the Boston Bruins and Peter Chiarelli - who was formerly with the Ottawa Senators - knows Phillips and Boston would be all over him if hes put on the trade market by Ottawa. The next couple of games are huge in terms of his future and what the Senators do with him. Are there any new developments on the Ryan Kesler trade front? LeBrun: Kesler is the biggest name on the market right now. He didnt officially ask for a trade - I think thats true - but everyone knows that from both his side and the Canucks side, a change of scenery might be the best thing. I was told on Friday by a source, and this is now public, that the action has absolutely picked up and the phone is ringing off the hook in Vancouver. So many teams want to at least educate themselves about what it would cost to get in on the Ryan Kesler market. And again, the Canucks are telling everyone "we dont have to move him before Wednesday." If they dont get their price met (which is very high) then they can wait until June to possibly trade him. The Flyers, Blue Jackets, Red Wings - of course hes from Michigan - the list goes on as theres so much interest in Kesler. How does Dan Girardis six-year deal impact Ryan Callahan with the New York Rangers? LeBrun: I do feel in my heart of hearts that it has an impact and thats where it starts with Callahan. I have this gut feeling that he might soften on these contract demands and if he does, I think he can re-sign with the Rangers. And thats because this team is on a roll, hes the captain, and he and Girardi are close so look for that to maybe have an impact. But certainly if he doesnt soften on his contract demands then the Rangers are going to trade him. One small note on Girardi, by the way - his no-movement clause, which is in his new extension, starts right away. He doesnt have to wait until July 1 when his new deal kicks in. Adidas Originals Nmd_c2 Schuhe . Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises. Adidas Lite Racer Schuh Damen . On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory. http://www.nmdschuhesale.de/nmd-cs1-schu...chland.html.com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. Adidas Eqt Schuhe Günstig . Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane came up big when it counted, tallying two goals and an assist. He scored the game-winner with 4:45 remaining in the third period, stopping on the right hashmarks, carrying the puck up through the top of the Kings zone, then firing a wrist shot from the top of the circles past Jonathan Quick, who had his view obstructed by Andrew Shaw. Adidas Nmd Xr1 Deutschland .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers.The Vancouver Whitecaps have sent the rights to midfielder Daigo Kobayashi to the New England Revolution for a fourth-round pick in the 2016 MLS SuperDraft. The 31-year-old Kobayashi had come over to the Whitecaps from J-League side Shimizu S-Pulse. He scored three goals and added four assists in 32 appearances for the club last season. Following the season, the Whitecaps declined to pick up his 2014, but still maintained his MLS rights.dddddddddddd Kobayashi was currently on trial with the club in preseason training. "Daigo is a good person and player but we just didnt see a spot for him on the team moving forward," said Vancouver head coach Carl Robinson in a statement. "We wish him the best of luck in New England." The Whitecaps are currently in Portland competing in the preseason Rose City Invitational tournament. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz