Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

10.09.2018 09:07
Olynyk assisted on a three-point play by Jared Sullinger Antworten

COPENHAGEN – It was bound to happen. Josh Jackson Stitched Jersey . With so many centres on the Canadian world junior roster some highly-skilled players were going to have to move. At Tuesdays practice it happened to be Jonathan Drouin, the third overall pick in last Junes NHL draft, and Connor McDavid, who is trying to become just the sixth 16-year-old to make the team. "We said earlier, when this all began, theres a chance when this all gets sorted that we have eight, nine centre icemen and guys have to get adjusted and McDavid may have to be one of those guys," head coach Brent Sutter said after the workout in Copenhagen, Denmark where the team has made camp this week. Sutter had McDavid on the left, draft-eligible Sam Reinhart on the right and Vancouver Canucks first rounder Bo Horvat in the middle on one new-look line. Drouin, who played left wing before shifting to centre with the Halifax Mooseheads this season, was back at his old position beside Nic Petan, Winnipegs second-round pick in June, and Curtis Lazar, who was picked 17th overall by Ottawa in the same draft. "I figured out pretty quick when I showed up here that theres pretty good centres here and they played there for a lot of years so, obviously, it doesnt really matter where they play me," Drouin said. "Not much different really. Ive been playing there [left wing] for so long." On Monday Drouin skated for the first time since sustaining a concussion on Dec. 6. That workout, however, was a short, more informal one with Sutter wanting to get the players legs going after a long journey to Europe. Tuesday was the first time Drouin, the only forward returning from last years squad, practised on a regular line. "With Petan not being a large specimen [5-foot-9, 166 pounds] we felt like having him and Drouin playing together, their skill and speed, would really be effective," said Sutter, "and only one of them could play centre so Drus certainly played the wing before so it made sense for us to have him on the wing right now." "I think me and Nic, we like to move the puck," Drouin said, "and Lasers a shooter, hes a big guy, a power forward a little bit and I think it should work pretty well." Unlike Drouin, McDavid doesnt have a history of playing on the wing, but didnt seem fazed by the challenge. "Im really excited about it," said McDavid, who has 12 goals and 38 assists in 31 games with the OHLs Erie Otters this season. "Wing is a little different than centre obviously, but at the end of the day if youre the first guy back you got to play down low. Bo and I talked about it. We have three centremen playing on the same line right now so we all know what were doing down low and the wing." If McDavid makes the squad he will be lining up against players, who are not just older, but also more physically mature. Sutter points out that using the 6-foot, 182-pound McDavid on the wing should make his life a bit easier. "McDavid doesnt need to be the guy whos handling everything down low," said Sutter. "We could use a bigger body down low in our zone [6-foot, 203-pound Horvat], but ... theyre three natural centre icemen and they can certainly read off each other." The other lines at Tuesdays practice at Rødovre Arena in the Danish capital were: Taylor Leier - Scott Laughton - Anthony ManthaHunter Shinkaruk - Felix Girard - Charles HudonKerby Rychel - Frederik Gauthier - Josh Anderson And it seems likely most, if not all, of the lines will stay together this week as Canada holds two more practices before the first pre-tournament game on Friday against Finland. Sutters plan is to make the three cuts – four if defenceman Morgan Rielly is loaned to the team by the Toronto Maple Leafs – after that game. "You got to get some kind of continuity going," Sutter explained. "Guys got to get the feel for each other, get some chemistry with each other. If we can keep our lines, get them working together, that would be a good thing. You always try and work in pairs. Usually there are two guys on a line working together so when you get into game situations you may only have to move one guy around." Some pairings have emerged early in Canadas selection camp, which started Friday in Toronto. McDavid and Reinhart have been together during every on-ice session as well as Leier-Laughton and Gauthier-Anderson. Petan and Lazar have been together in two practices and were only split-up on Saturday, because Petan didnt dress for a scrimmage against a group of Canadian Interuniversity Sport players. "Wed like to have these guys get to know each other and get some chemistry and I think it shows each day in practice," said Sutter. "They seem to be getting better and better and used to each other." Hunter Bradley Stitched Jersey . Three pitches later, he was hugging Mike Napoli at home plate after his teammates winning home run. Napoli and Ortiz hit consecutive homers with one out in the 10th inning and the Boston Red Sox rallied past Minnesota 2-1 Wednesday, sending the Twins to their fifth straight loss. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Stitched Jersey . -- Those impatient for the Stanley Cup to return to Canada will have just one team to root for in the NHL playoffs -- the Montreal Canadiens. http://www.officialpackersnflauthenticshop.com/ . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki doesnt want the Dallas Mavericks feeling too comfortable during a franchise-record eight-game homestand. The Boston Celtics never let them rest easy in the opener. Nowitzki led another balanced scoring effort with 19 points, and the Mavericks held off several Boston runs in a 94-89 victory against the Celtics on Monday night. The Celtics wiped out most of two double-digit deficits in the second half and were within one in the final minute but couldnt avoid an 0-15 finish on the road against the Western Conference. "They just kept coming back at us," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. "Theyve got some young, aggressive guys that are hungry and they were hitting shots." The Mavericks followed their first win in more than two years over possible first-round playoff foe Oklahoma City by taking their third straight to get a season-high 14 games over .500. Dallas didnt have a 20-point scorer for the third time in four games, the exception being Nowitzkis 31-point night in a win at Utah. Monta Ellis had 17 points, and Devin Harris added 12. Jerryd Bayless had 19 points, including 12 in the fourth quarter, and Kris Humphries matched a season high with 14 rebounds for the Celtics, who lost their fifth straight game and 12th in the past 15. It was the second time in as many nights the Celtics made it interesting after trailing by 10 with 6 minutes to go. The first was an overtime loss at New Orleans, and this one was without Rajon Rondo, who sat on the second night of a back-to-back for the sixth time. He is skipping such games as he works his way back from right knee surgery. "Playing without Rondo, I thought Jerryd played fantastic, especially in that fourth quarter," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "He gave us a chance to win." The Mavericks went up 90-85 when Brandan Wright had the last of his 10 points on a putback after three other misses, but the Celtics did the same thing at the other end, capped by a bucket from Kelly Olynyk, who had 16 points and nine rebounds. Avery Bradley stole the ball from Ellis and went in for a dunk to make it 90-89 with 21 seconds left, but Ellis hit two free throws and Bayless missed a driving shot, got the ball back and had a second attempt blocked by Vince Carter. "I think we were fightingg and battling well," Bayless said. Black Packers Jerseys. "I think everyone played well, but we werent able to pull it off tonight." Ellis, playing through an illness for the second straight night, had seven points in the fourth quarter, including a 3-pointer for an 85-80 lead with 2:16 remaining. He took three charges and stayed down for a minute or so after a hard one in the second half. "It feels good with a win, but Ive been having trouble breathing," said Ellis, who matched Sam Dalembert for the team lead in rebounds with seven and had four assists to go with five turnovers. "I really try to block it out and do whatever I need to do." Boston had four chances to get closer down 64-61 to start the fourth but missed three shots and had a turnover before Harris made a couple of free throws and Wright dunked off a feed from Carter to push the lead back to seven. The lead was back down to four when Harris and Wright hooked for their second alley-oop dunk and Harris poked the ball away from Phil Pressey, dove for the loose ball to grab it from Olynyk and threw a pass from the floor to Nowitzki running ahead of everyone for another dunk and a 74-66 lead. "I almost tore both of my flexors trying to chase that ball, but Im glad I got to it," said Nowitzki, who was 6 of 17 from the field. "That was a big play from Devin." The Celtics looked like they would go down without much of a fight early, falling behind 33-24 in the second quarter when Brandan Wright had an alley-oop dunk from Devin Harris in a combination thats getting more common. But Boston had the first of several big runs at 13-0 with baskets from five different players. Pressey hit one of his two first-half 3-pointers, Chris Johnson scored from long range and Bradley hit a layup. After stealing a pass for a dunk, Olynyk assisted on a three-point play by Jared Sullinger, who led all scorers with 11 in the first half and finished with 13. NOTES: Celtics F Jeff Green had five points on 2-of-12 shooting a night after matching his season high with 39 in the loss at New Orleans. ... Wright was 5 of 5 from the field and is shooting 71 per cent this month. ... Green and Sullinger matched Olynyk with nine rebounds as Boston outrebounded Dallas 57-36. The Celtics had a 21-6 edge in offensive rebounds. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz