Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

10.09.2018 09:07
Oakland is subtracting.Following its loss to Kansas City in the AL wild-card game Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. DaeSean Hamilton Jersey . - Jacksonville Jaguars defensive tackle SenDerrick Marks is counting on coaches and colleagues to get him to the Pro Bowl.Marks has 8 1/2 sacks, tied for second in the NFL among interior lineman. Hes tied with Detroits Ndamukong Suh and Tampa Bays Gerald McCoy.Marks total is impressive considering the Jaguars (3-12) rarely play with a lead, which usually allows defenders to disregard ground games and focus on pressuring quarterbacks.Nonetheless, hes far from a lock to make the leagues all-star game.Not only does he play in small-market Jacksonville, Marks finished 13th at his position in fan balloting that ended last week. Fan votes make up one-third of the Pro Bowl ballot.So Marks needs coaches and fellow players to vote him in. The results will be announced Tuesday night.How will he feel if he doesnt get the nod?How do you look at it? Is it a guy that plays good on a good team? Or a guy that plays good on what you consider a team that doesnt have the record?, Marks said Monday.I thought it was supposed to be a guy who plays the best on that position that year? Thats what I thought it was.A sixth-year pro who signed a four-year extension worth $22 million last December, Marks has emerged as a defensive cornerstone for the rebuilding Jaguars.He has 39 tackles, a forced fumble and a fumble return this season. His 8 1/2 sacks have really stood out, with the latest one getting him significant attention in Thursday nights 21-13 win against Tennessee.Marks sacked Charlie Whitehurst on the final play, triggering a $600,000 bonus in his contract for getting eight sacks this season. Marks stood up and started rubbing his fingers together to make a money gesture as teammates mobbed him near midfield.Just to have that goal set and to accomplish it is always huge for your confidence, Marks said.Now, he has to wait and see if it helps get him to the Pro Bowl in Glendale, Arizona.As a personal goal, you hope that you make it, Marks said. You hope that you are first team and you dont have to be an alternate. If it happens, thatll be great. Thatll be awesome. Great stamp on the career, not only for me but for the group.Like I said, I didnt do any of this by myself. I can admit that and I can own up to that. So itd be great for not only me but for my group.If he doesnt make it, Marks might question the voting process. But he insisted he wont have any hard feelings.If it comes out that way, it wouldnt bother me, he said. It wouldnt stop the way I play. It wouldnt hurt my feelings at all.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Broncos Jerseys . - The New York Rangers have momentum, a unified locker room and Henrik Lundqvist. Courtland Sutton Jersey . LOUIS -- The Tampa Bay Rays have placed right-handed pitcher Joel Peralta on the 15-day disabled list with an undisclosed illness. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Bradley-Chubb-Jersey/ . They find themselves trying to knock each other out in the Western Conference finals for the second straight year. The Blackhawks prevailed last year on their way to the Stanley Cup, and they have the early lead this time after taking the opener, 3-1.SAN DIEGO - Jeff Samardzija has played for Notre Dame and the Cubs and now will get to pitch for the White Sox.Being a Chicago guy, thats one of the craziest things Ive thought about, he said Tuesday after Oakland dealt him to Chicagos South Side. Im sitting here thinking, Now, do I really have to go get my cleats on and go play for the Bears? If I could skate, maybe the Hawks. My jumpers garbage, so the Bulls are out of the question.Trading an All-Star for the third time in less than two weeks, the Athletics sent the Samardzija and right-hander Michael Ynoa for right-hander Chris Bassitt, catcher Josh Phegley and first baseman Rangel Ravelo and infielder Marcus Semien.An All-America wide receiver with the Fighting Irish, Samardzija was 31-42 with a 3.97 ERA for the Chicago Cubs from 2008 until July 5, when he was traded to the As. He went 5-6 with a 3.14 ERA for Oakland.Its a gutsy move, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. You look around at our division, and you see the starting pitchers out there, of what it takes to make it in your division of facing them all the time, and we feel like thats something we had to do.Samardzija, a right-hander who turns 30 on Jan. 23, made $5,345,000 this year and is eligible for salary arbitration. He can become a free agent after the 2015 season.Were going to make every effort to make this a long-term relationship, White Sox general manager Rick Hahn said. We felt that this was a premium starter who fit, not just in terms of how he fit in our rotation, but how he fit in our clubhouse.Samardzija wasnt so sure he would want to miss free agency.Youre so close to it, you really want to experience it, he maintained. But like I said before, when the situations right, its right. When the numbers are right, theyre right.The White Sox have been a prominent team in the off-seasoon. Isaac Yiadom Broncos Jersey. On Monday at the winter meetings, Chicago agreed to a $46 million, four-year contract with closer David Robertson, a person familiar with the deal said. The person spoke on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press because the agreement had not been announced.Even before that, Chicago agreed to a $25 million, two-year contract with first baseman Adam LaRoche and a $15 million, three-year deal with left-hander Zach Duke.Weve moved the chains to improve this club in what we feel is dramatic fashion, but we still have work to do, Hahn said. Its starting to get a little tight. We spent a pretty good chunk of what we had available to us, but at the same time it just means its time to get a little more creative.Samardzija joins a rotation that includes Chris Sale, who finished third in AL Cy Young Award voting, and Jose Quintana.I think were going to be the most competitive rotation in the league, and I mean that internally, Samardzija said. The best starting rotations are made when theres three or four guys that want to be the best and they want to go out there and clinch that three-game series or win that Sunday sweep game.While Chicago is adding after finishing fourth in the AL Central at 73-89, Oakland is subtracting.Following its loss to Kansas City in the AL wild-card game, Oakland traded third baseman Josh Donaldson to Toronto on Nov. 28 and first baseman/outfielder Brandon Moss to Cleveland on Monday.Oakland was 22nd in payroll at the end of the regular season at $92 million. Moss had a $4.1 million base salary this year and is eligible for arbitration. Donaldson is eligible for arbitration for the first time after Oakland renewed his salary this year at the $500,000 major league minimum.___AP Sports Writers Howie Rumberg and Andrew Seligman contributed to this report. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz