Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

16.10.2019 04:03
o innings in a May 3 Antworten

Fort Worth, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Greg Ward Jr.s third touchdown pass of the fourth quarter, a 25-yard strike to Deontay Greenberry with 59 seconds remaining, completed an unbelievable comeback that lifted Houston to a 35-34 victory over Pittsburgh in the Armed Forces Bowl. Greenberry was also on the other end of Wards successful 2-point conversion try that brought the Cougars all the way back from a 34-13 deficit with under four minutes left. Houston (8-5), which trailed 31-6 with 11 minutes to play, scored 29 fourth- quarter points and recovered a pair of onside kicks, the last leading to Greenberrys second touchdown catch of the day. Ward finished 15-of-24 for 274 yards and added 92 on the ground. Greenberry finished with 85 yards on four receptions, while Kenneth Farrow put up 103 rushing yards and two touchdowns on 22 carries to help the Cougars prevail in this matchup of interim coaches. Houston fired Tony Levine on Dec. 8, with defensive coordinator David Gibbs leading the team for the bowl game. Offensive coordinator Joe Rudolph directed Pittsburgh (6-7), which had head coach Paul Chryst depart for the same position at alma mater Wisconsin. Final Score: Tennessee 45, Iowa 28 Jacksonville, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Joshua Dobbs accounted for 205 yards and the Tennessee Volunteers cruised past the Iowa Hawkeyes, 45-28, in the TaxSlayer Bowl on Friday. Dobbs threw for 129 yards with a touchdown and an interception, while rushing for 76 yards with two scores for the Vols (7-6), who won four of their last five to end the season. Jalen Hurd had a strong performance with 122 yards on the ground and added two touchdowns in the win. Jordan Canzeri paced the Hawkeyes (7-6) with 120 rushing yards on 12 carries, while Mark Weisman had two rushing touchdowns. Iowa used a pair of quarterbacks in C.J. Beathard and Jake Rudock throughout the day. Beathard finished with 145 passing yards with two touchdowns and an interception to go along with 82 rushing yards. Rudock threw for 32 yards and rushed for 22 in the loss. Adidas Alphabounce Kopen .Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team. Yeezy Boost 700 Kopen . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. http://www.nmdbelgie.com/kopen-adidas-co...al-80-sale.html. Brooks replaces right-hander Yordano Ventura, who left his last outing with a sore elbow. Ventura is expected to miss one start. Brooks has made one relief appearance for the Royals this season, allowing six runs in two innings in a May 3 loss to Detroit. Adidas NMD R1 Heren . LOUIS -- The Atlanta Braves used a two-run rally in the ninth to end their road trip with a win. Adidas NMD XR1 Dames . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday.FLORENCE, Italy -- Juventus coach Antonio Conte has been named Serie As coach of the year by his colleagues for the second consecutive season. Conte gathered 26 of the 64 votes for the Panchina doro -- golden bench -- award. Fiorentinas Vincenzo Montella was second and Walter Mazzarri, who coached Napoli to second place last season before taking over Inter Milan, finished third. The votess were based on last season, when Juventus won its second consecutive Serie A title.dddddddddddd Conte says "having won for the second time fills me with pride. ... I dedicate it to my family, to my staff and to my players, without whom I would not be here." Eusebio Di Francesco won the Serie B award for leading Sassuolo into the top division for the first time. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz