Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

10.09.2018 09:08
ood enough WR2 numbers for me Antworten

Conor McGregor has revealed he will now fight at UFC 200 in July after originally withdrawing from the event. Andre Smith Jersey . McGregor announced his retirement from MMA when he pulled out but has since retracted that, saying his earlier announcement had been provoked by the amount of promotional work he had been forced to do for previous fights. Who is UFCs real No 1? Jon Jones and Demetrious Johnson are at the pinnacle of the pound-for-pound list, but who is better? The Irishman had been due to have a rematch with Nate Diaz on the July 9 card in Las Vegas. However, it now appears he will be on the UFC 200 card after he posted on Twitter: Happy to announce that I am BACK on UFC 200! Shout out to @danawhite [Dana White, UFC president] and @lorenzofertitta [Lorenzo Feritta, UFC chairman] on getting this one done for the fans. #Respect.White had commented last week that McGregors reluctance to do the promotional work for UFC 200 made it unlikely he would feature at the event, but it appears a compromise has now been reached.There has been no official confirmation from UFC of McGregors return. Breaking down McGregor We talk to those who know him, to find out about the UFC sensation Also See: McGregor pulled from UFC 200 Do you like McGregor? McGregor: I am not retired McGregor urged to drop to 155 Mason Cole Jersey . - Josh Sterk scored twice to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 7-1 rout of the Ottawa 67s in Mondays Ontario Hockey League action. Chase Edmonds Cardinals Jersey . -- LeGarrette Blount wasnt satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/ . Cruz set the tone with a two-run homer in the first inning, and Baltimore scored eight times in the eighth to pull away for a 12-3 victory in Game 1. The major league leader with 40 homers during the regular season, Cruz added an RBI single to his early blast off Max Scherzer.Each week, TSN.ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editors Ben Fisher and Mitch Ward discuss three hot fantasy football topics. With three straight top-5 QB performances, is Andy Dalton a legitimate QB1? Scott Cullen: I have to say yes. Hes tied for fourth in touchdown passes, with 16, and is fourth in passing yardage (2249). Even if you dont believe that necessarily makes him the fourth-best quarterback in the game, hes easily productive enough to fit in the Top 10. He also has lots of weapons at his disposal. Wide receiver A.J. Green is one of the best, but second-year wideout Marvin Jones, rookie tight end Tyler Eifert and rookie running back Giovani Bernard have all upgraded the Bengals offence. Ben Fisher: Im in favour of riding out a hot streak and think Dalton should be started every week until he comes back down to Earth, but I dont think the third-year Bengal will finish the year as a Top 10 scorer at QB. Dalton is currently just outside the Top 5 QBs in total scoring in most formats but hasnt yet had his bye week. In terms of average points per game Dalton is much closer to 10th with a number of higher ceiling QBs ranked lower that, should they find their stride, could pass Dalton by years end. Mitch Ward: Yes. I wouldnt say he is top-5 but definitely top-10 right now. He has three straight games with at least 325 yards and three touchdowns including a career-best five touchdown passes last week. The Bengals passing game is no longer AJ Green against the world. Dalton now has several nice options like Gio Bernard and Tyler Eifert to complement Green who is one of the top four or five receivers in the league. Thats a recipe for success. With Percy Harvin nearing a return, what are his fantasy prospects for the rest of the season? Cullen: My guess is that, for the next three games, Harvin may not be anything special, due to a long layoff and still questions about how ready he might be to play. But, with Sidney Rice done for the season, the Seahawks could really use him and coming out of their bye week, in Week 13, when their first two games will be against New Orleans and San Francisco, Harvin ought to play a significant role, enough to be a WR1. Admittedly, that requires some projection since he has yet to play this season. Fisher: As good as they were the last time he was healthy, maybe better. Harvin was a Top 10 receiver in 2011, the last yeear he put in a full season, and should return to that elite group again for the rest of this year. Andre Smith Cardinals Jersey. Its hard to know exactly how the Seahawks will use Harvin compared to his role with the Vikings the past three years, but one thing I do know is that Russell Wilson is better than Christian Ponder, Joe Webb, and an over-the-hill Donovan McNabb. Ward: I love Percy Harvin and fully expect him to be the No. 1 receiver the Seahawks traded for. I just dont think its fair to expect instant production given the injury he suffered and the amount of time hes been away. Its likely going to take a few weeks for harvin to get up to game speed and the Seahawks are clearly not going to try and force his recovery. Id consider him more of a FLEX until he gets a few games under his belt, but come fantasy playoffs time I think he could be a major difference maker. Coming off a four-TD performance is Marvin Jones a legitimate fantasy receiver? Cullen: During the bye weeks, at the very least, Jones should be considered. Its hard to overlook 122 yards and four touchdowns, no matter who puts it up, but Jones has been trending in this direction. He benefits from defences focusing on A.J. Green and, in the previous two games, for example, Jones accumulated seven catches for 128 yards and two touchdowns and with the Bengals offence heating up, Jones is at least viable as a FLEX play until the Bengals passing game slows down. Fisher: Even before Jones breakout Week 8 he was seeing an uptick in targets. Now he will certainly have the confidence of QB Andy Dalton after catching all eight of his targets, four of which went for scores. I doubt hell ever put up another stat line like he did last week but its not out of question to expect 60-80 receiving yards minimum per week and a score every once and again – good enough WR2 numbers for me. Ward: Jones is certainly on the FLEX radar and is a bona fide redzone target, but Im not sold on him to provide week-in, week-out production yet. Yes he has scored in three straight weeks and had eight catches for 122 yards in his four-score game against the Jets. But he only played 19 snaps in that game and has only been on the field for roughly one third of the Bengals offensive plays over the last three weeks. Until he starts to see more snaps Id be wary of thinking Jones is much more than a FLEX or low-end, boom-or-bust WR3. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz