Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

17.10.2019 03:51
first minute we were a Antworten

He wasnt able to lead the International team to a victory, but Graham DeLaet leaves his first Presidents Cup having gained a lot of respect and plenty of praise. Thats especially true after winding up his Sunday in dramatic fashion by holing his final shots on 18 in both his matches. Its not as if Canadians werent aware of DeLaets talent; after all, hes been the top Canuck for a few years now. You knew hed become mainstream in his home country when you stopped hearing "De-Lay." Hard-core golf fans elsewhere have also known about his remarkable ball-striking and accuracy off the tee, evident just by looking at his name at the top of so many statistical categories. They also watched as he performed well in the FedEx Cup playoffs, his beard lengthening each week. But its fair to say that this event will be DeLaets coming out party to the rest of the golf world. TV announcers have been singing his praises all week with Golf Channels Brandel Chamblee calling him the best ball-striker in the world right now. Johnny Miller was positively gushing at his talents and even Jack Nicklaus gave a nod to the Canadian. "I thought he played great," said the Golden Bear. "I talked to him on the first tee today and I said to him, Graham, the way youve played this week, I think this will mean an awful lot to your career." Hes also gained the respect of both captains here this week. "Hes fun to watch," said Fred Couples. "He hits it a long way, he putts well. You know, hes just a very good player." "Hes a hell of a player," said Nick Price. "I think Canada has a lot to look forward to the next 10 or 12 years or so, watching him play, because hed definitely major championship material." The enthusiasm he displayed all week was positively effervescent. On Thursday when his partner Jason Day rolled in a winning putt, DeLaet almost took Days arm off with the high five. When his putt dropped on Sunday morning in the match against Phil Mickelson and Keegan Bradley he reacted as if hed just scored in overtime to win the Stanley Cup. He managed to do it again in his singles match against Jordan Spieth, this time holing it from the bunker to win his match 1-up. "I executed them both well, but theres some luck involved as well," he admitted. "I mean, its super exciting to finish like that; to win the match here and then to halve the match this morning, it makes it even better." In addition to all the attention, its clear to see DeLaet gained a bushel full of confidence playing this Presidents Cup. Not that he was short on self-belief, but matching games with the best Americans and being one of the top point producers on the International team can only help when he returns to action on the PGA Tour in a few weeks in Las Vegas. "I definitely believe that deep inside, I feel a little more confidence in myself now," admitted DeLaet. "These are the best players in the world and this American team is just loaded with talent. To be able to come in here and play well against them means a lot." While the individual performance was tremendous, DeLaet admitted to disappointment at not being able to help his team break the long drought in the competition. Despite a record of 3-1-1 for the Canadian, once again, the Internationals were humbled by the Yanks, losing 18.5 to 15.5. "Thats the thing. Were here as a team to try and win this thing as a team and its great to play well, but its going to be tough going into that locker room and seeing all those guys," said DeLaet. "I mean, Im sure well have a couple of drinks tonight and just celebrate the friendships and everything that weve made." Its quite clear that when DeLaet leaves that locker room and the Presidents Cup and Muirfield Village, hell do so as a different player. Things wont be the same any more. This is a bona fide star on the rise. Los Angeles Lakers Pro Shop .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. Lakers Jerseys China . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/. While plenty of statistics illustrate Torontos turnaround in the second year of manager Ryan Nelsens tenure, stopping goals is not one of them. Los Angeles Lakers Shirts . The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15. Wholesale Lakers Jerseys . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs.Rafa Benitez praised Newcastles fighting spirit after they came back from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Liverpool on Saturday. The Magpies looked to be heading for defeat at Anfield as they conceded after 68 seconds and then again on the half-hour mark.However, Papiss Cisse cut the deficit before Jack Colback equalised to earn the visitors a point that could prove significant in their fight against Premier League relegation. They are now level on points with Sunderland and one point behind 17th-placed Norwich, although they have played more games than both their relegation rivals.Its a big step because we can keep believing and fighting, Benitez told Sky Sports. After the first minute we were a little bit worried. We conceded twice in the first half and we had to react. Jack Colback celebrates his equaliser Im really pleased because the fight and passion the players showed on the pitch made the difference. When you are at the bottom and you see this fight you have to be pleased. The fans were pushing and helping the team as well.The point is Newcastles first away from St James Park in 2016 and they now finish the campaign with two home games against Crystal Palace and Tottenham, either side of a trip to relegated Aston Villa. Matt Le Tissier gives his thoughts on Newcastles comeback to earn a point against Liverpool Every game is massive, said Benitez, who was given a warm reception on his return to the club he managed between 2004-2010.dddddddddddd We know we have to perform well and the fans are crucial for us.In the end its a pity because we had one or two chances on the counter. But I think Liverpool are a great team and they were playing well so a draw is fine for us at the moment. Also See: Liverpool 2-2 Newcastle As it happened Newcastle fixtures Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz