Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

11.09.2018 08:52
from the time he comes into the building Antworten

ST. Uchenna Nwosu Jersey . LOUIS -- In both of Ryan Millers starts with the St. Louis Blues, theyve faced two-goal deficits. Both times, theyve rallied to win. Though theyre still learning what type of player Miller can be, it took no time at all to pick up on the calming influence projected from the man in net. "His disposition and the way he carries himself has a professionalism to it that I think over time just rubs off on everybody," coach Ken Hitchcock said. "Coaches, players -- from the time he comes into the building, the way he carries himself has a positive effect on everybody." Alexander Steen got the go-ahead goal early in the third period in a 4-2 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday night. Miller, who got a huge ovation during player introductions, made sure it stood up in his first home start since the Blues acquired him from Buffalo. "I dont think it was just another game," Miller said. "My sports psychologist will probably get mad at me for saying its just another game. "It was special. Its nice to get the win at home." T.J. Oshies short-handed goal tied it in the second period and he assisted on Steens 29th of the season for the Central Division leaders. Patrik Berglund started the comeback with his third goal in two games and Vladimir Tarasenkos empty-net score cinched it with a half-minute to go. Alex Killorn and Tyler Johnson gave Lightning goalie Ben Bishop, a St. Louis native and former Blue, an early cushion against an opponent thats had to come from behind in all four games since the Olympic break. "I would have liked to have done a little better," Bishop said. "Its one of those things where its nice to play in front of family and friends, and it would have been nice to get the W." Miller made his second career appearance in St. Louis and faced just 17 shots against a team playing on the road for the eighth time in 10 games. He made a nice glove save on Martin St. Louis with just under two minutes to play. The Blues also rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Phoenix 4-2 on Sunday. Theyre 19-4-2 against the Eastern Conference, including 11-0-1 at home. Tampa Bay is 3-7 in its last 10 games and was 1-3 on a four-game trip. "We had multiple-goal leads in three of the four games and we led in every single game, but if youre going to sit here and take 16 shots in one game, 17 shots in another game, 21 shots in another game and expect to win games, its not going to happen," coach Jon Cooper said. "Unacceptable." Oshie slipped past St. Louis in front of the net and then beat Bishop with a backhander for the Blues third short-handed goal of the season at the midpoint of David Backes minor slashing penalty. Backes dropped his gloves preparing to fight after trading hacks with Hedman. But Hedman backed off and the Blues captain was cordoned off by a linesman before skating off in anger. Backes threw his helmet down the corridor on his way to the locker room, and didnt play the rest of the period while getting medical attention from a blow to the jaw. "He might have me by 30 pounds and Ive had my nose fixed before, but at that point in the game I was trying to get a little bit of a spark and try to get the guys going," Backes said. "I dont really want to take a two-minute penalty there, but to get a short-handed goal on that sort of penalty makes you feel a little bit better." Killorn capitalized on a giveaway by defenceman Kevin Shattenkirk in the St. Louis zone for his 15th goal. Johnson scored on a power play for his 18th of the season and first in eight games with Brenden Morrow off for high-sticking at 14:49. Notes: The Lightning play the next six games at home starting with Thursday against Buffalo. ... Tampa Bay C Valtteri Filppula returned after missing four games with a non-displaced right ankle fracture and played 22 minutes with one shot. ... Steen earned his 200th career assist on Oshies short-handed goal. ... The Blues are 23-5-3 at home but fell about a thousand shy of a sellout. ... The Blues have scored three or more goals in their last 10 meetings against Tampa Bay, going 8-2. Mike Pouncey Chargers Jersey . Al Harrington, another former Knicks forward, scored 22 of his 24 points after halftime for the Nuggets, allowing them to withstand Anthonys attempt to rally the Knicks after his poor shooting had them behind until the final minutes of regulation. Anthony finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds, missing 20 of 30 shots in the Knicks sixth straight loss. Chargers Jerseys . -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Black-Virgil-Green-Chargers-Jersey.html?cat=936 . A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday.The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have released defensive back Korey Banks. Banks was suspended by the Blue Bombers earlier this week. The 34-year-old had previously requested his release. The four-time CFL All-Star was dealt to tthe Bombers this past off-season by the B. Kyzir White Jersey. C. Lions in exchange for receiver Kito Poblah. Banks recorded 46 tackles, two interceptions and two fumble recoveries with the Lions last season. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz