Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

11.09.2018 08:53
According to various reports Antworten

UNIONDALE, N. Ronald Jones II Jersey .Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. He was scoring goals, hearing cheers and chants of his name at Nassau Coliseum, and waving his stick to the crowd after being chosen as the games No. 1 star. And none of the fans decked out in orange and blue seemed to mind a bit that he was doing major damage against the home team while wearing a Minnesota Wild sweater. In his first game as an Islanders opponent since being dealt, Moulson scored two goals and had three points in the Wilds 6-0 rout of New York on Tuesday night. "I was pretty nervous. I dont think I slept a minute during pregame nap," Moulson said. "I was here for a long time. This team had a big place in my heart when I was here. The fans give great support. It was pretty emotional." Ilya Bryzgalov made 16 of his 36 saves in the first period when the Wild took a 2-0 lead. Minnesota made the most of 22 shots on a night coach Mike Yeo switched up his lines. "It some ways, you feel a little bit bad. You dont want to sit there and run up the score. Thats not the intention there," Yeo said. "(Moulson) is a guy that is obviously very, very well respected here. You see what the crowd is doing in a game like that. I thought that was very classy." Frustration was also noticeable in the crowd that is fed up with general manager Garth Snow, who not only traded Moulson, but this month also dealt Thomas Vanek -- the key player acquired when Moulson was sent to Buffalo. Moulson, like Vanek an impending free agent, was traded by Buffalo to Minnesota this month. He scored the first of the Wilds two goals in the opening period and their third in the final frame. "Anytime a trade happens or something when you switch teams, you have something to prove," Moulson said. "I had a lot of family and friends here so I made sure I didnt embarrass them." Wild forward Zach Parise will have a similar experience Thursday when the former Devils star plays in New Jersey for the first time since leaving as a free agent. "Its a little different situation. He got traded and I didnt," Parise said with a laugh. "I dont know how its going to be when I get there." Jared Spurgeon, a sixth-round pick of the Islanders in the 2008 draft, made it 2-0. Mikael Granlund pushed the lead to 3-0 in the second, defenceman Clayton Stoner scored his first goal of the season on a breakaway in the third, and Justin Fontaine was credited with a goal after a video review to make it 5-0. Mikko Koivu had three assists to move past Marian Gaborik for the most points in Wild history with 438. Moulson closed the scoring with a power-play goal with 3:26 left. It was his 20th of the season and third in seven games with Minnesota. "I think the trade was pretty tough on him," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "Ive seen him do what he did tonight many times." Bryzgalov earned his second shutout of the season and 32nd in the NHL. Anders Nilsson stopped 16 shots for New York, but couldnt match his fine performance of Saturday night when he beat Buffalo with a 33-save effort. Moulsons name was cheered when announced as part of the Wilds starting lineup, then he was feted with more applause when the Islanders thanked him on the video board. A louder roar went up when he scored his first goal 12:23 in. After his second, fans chanted "We want Moulson!" "I knew from playing against him here that he was a fan favourite," Parise said. "I dont think anyone expected the We Love Moulson cheers at the end, but it was nice to see him get a good reception." Spurgeon, a defenceman who never played for the Islanders, took a pass from Dany Heatley and one-timed a hard drive with 4:03 left in the first. Granlunds seventh of the season, gave the Wild a three-goal edge with 3:58 remaining in the second. Fontaines 13th goal zipped in and out of the net 7:06 into the third, but play continued for over a minute before a video review took place. Moulson and Koivu earned assists. NOTES: New York D Brian Strait broke his left hand while blocking a shot in the second period. ... Moulson, who began his NHL career with Los Angeles, has three goals in two career games vs. New York. He had 118 goals and 105 assists in 304 games with the Islanders. ... Islanders D Kevin Czuczman made his NHL debut. ... The Wild were whistled for penalties for the first time in three games. Vita Vea Jersey .com) - Jenny Boucek is the new head coach of the Seattle Storm. Vita Vea Buccaneers Jersey . The No. 23 seed at the first Grand Slam event of the tennis season has worked out all the details, from his training regime right down to where hes going to eat dinner. http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonline.com/Black-7-Chandler-Catanzaro-Womens-Jersey/ . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019.1. The man in charge of hockey decisions for the Toronto Maple Leafs is...? A. Dave Nonis B. Brendan Shanahan C. Dave Shanahanonis 2. Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling is...? A. A racist B. Not a racist C. Creepy 3. Toronto Blue Jays infielder Brett Lawrie belongs at...? A. Third base B. Third base C. Third base (Just making a point) 4. The way to improve NHL games is to add...? A. Coachs challenges B. Bigger nets C. Squirt guns 5. The truth about Martin Kaymers sensational par putt on the 17th hole at The Players Championship is that...? A. He knew he would make it B. He was hoping he would get close C. He was asking himself "How bad does it look if I bogey on this stupid hole without going into the water?" 6. Canada lost to France at the World Hockey Championship and the only thing more embarrassing would have been to...? A. Lose to a team worse than France B. Rip the shootout (which they did) C. Celebrate a win over France 7. Among those hoping that the Pittsburgh Penguins blow a 3-1 series lead against the New York Rangers are...? A. The New York Rangers B. The Secret Society of Sidney Crosby Haters C. The San Jose Sharks 8. On November 16, when the Houston Texans play the Cleveland Browns, and Jadeveon Clowney is chasing Johnny Manziel, you will hope that...? A. He catches him B. Manziel escapes C. Clevelands next quarterback isnt watching if the result is "A" 9. Deputy Mayor Norm Kelly declared May 12 “Raptors Day” in the city of Toronto because...? A. The Raptors made the city proud B. The Leafs didnt C. Rob Ford wasnt available 10. The Leafs want to trade captain Dion Phaneuf because...? A. This season was his fault B. Last season was his fault C. Next season will be his fault 11. For escaping a ninth inning that included one run allowed, followed by a bases-loaded, none-out jam,, St. Vinny Curry Buccaneers Jersey. . Louis Cardinals closer Trevor Rosenthal should have earned...? A. His 10th save of the season B. A demotion C. Membership in Harry Houdinis Society of American Magicians 12. Shelly Sterling should be allowed to keep her half of the Clippers because...? A. She loves the Clippers B. She doesnt love her husband C. She never said any of the things that Donald Sterling doesnt remember saying 13. Instead of kissing his boyfriend, some think Michael Sam should have celebrated his NFL Draft selection by kissing...? A. The air B. The ground C. Mel Kiper, Jr. 14. One look at Darryl Sutters face and you...? A. Arent sure if the Los Angeles Kings are winning or losing B. Cant wait for the next expression C. Want to add captions 15. This years "Mr. Irrelevant" at the three day-long NFL Draft was...? A. A Memphis free safety named "Whats His Name?" B. Lonnie Ballentine C. Truly irrelevant 16. In Game 7 at Boston, it would help the Montreal Canadiens if they...? A. Scored first B. Kept scoring on the power play C. Put Ginette Reno on the team bus 17. The best reason not to hit “send” on Twitter these days is...? A. Youve mentioned Michael Sam in a negative way B. Youve mentioned the St. Louis Rams in a negative way C. Youre a member of the Miami Dolphins 18. The biggest reason the Brooklyn Nets lost Game 4 to the Miami Heat was...? A. Ray Allens key free throws B. Chris Boshs key three-pointer C. LeBron Jamess key 49 points 19. Donald Sterling would be wise to tape...? A. No more conversations B. No more TV interviews C. His mouth shut 20. And finally….Joe Maddon wants his Tampa Bay Rays to know more about Woodstock because...? A. He never did until recently B. Crosby, Stills and Nash were new and great C. The Rays are in last place and people forgot their worries at Woodstock Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz