Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

24.10.2019 04:07
around him and slammed Antworten

NAPLES, Fla. - Stacy Lewis became the first American in 21 years to sweep the three biggest awards on the LPGA Tour, which she considered more valuable than a $1 million bonus.Lewis closed with a 1-under 71 in the CME Group Tour Championship on Sunday, tied for ninth in the LPGA Tour finale. But it was enough for her to win LPGA Tour player of the year for the second time in three seasons. She also won the Vare Trophy for the lowest scoring average and the money title.The last American to sweep the awards was Betsy King in 1993.The $1 million would have been nice, said Lewis, who was six shots out of a playoff. But those three, thats what I came here for. ... Its been hard to play the last four days, and its nice to be done. I didnt have my best stuff. Im pretty surprised to finish where I did.Two years ago, the 29-year-old Lewis became the first American since Beth Daniel to win the points-based player of the year. She added the Vare Trophy a year ago. And on Sunday, she collected all three at the same time.Inbee Park, the No. 1 in the world, was the only player who could have kept Lewis from the awards. She trailed in all of them, but struggled all week at Tiburon Golf Club and finished in a tie for 24th, four shots worse than Lewis.Lewis finished atop the money list with $2,539,039, more than $300,000 over Park. Her scoring average was 69.532, while Park was second at 69.682. Michelle Wie was third in the Vare Trophy standings (69.818), followed by So Yeon Ryu at 69.978.It was the first time in LPGA history that four women had a sub-70 scoring average.Lewis felt as much stress this week as at any major, mainly because Park was on a roll and Lewis was struggling. She received one good omen Saturday night when her family ordered Chinese food and her father tossed her a fortune cookie.Lewis kept it in her pocket during the final day of the tournament and read it aloud to the media when she was done: Good news of long-awaited event will arrive soon.The last couple of weeks have been tough, Lewis said. The game hasnt been exactly where I wanted it to be. I figured (Park would) keep it rolling this week, and I knew I needed to find something. It was probably four of the hardest rounds of golf Ive ever played.Lewis won three times this year, though she failed to do so at a major. Still, she wouldnt trade what she ended up with.Before this week, it was good. Now its a little bit better, Lewis said when asked to measure her year. Id like to have taken a major championship. But winning these three awards makes it almost great. Dean Wade Cavaliers Jersey . In five games last month, Billings led all scorers with 11 goals, 27 assists and 38 points as the Rock posted a 2-3 record. Dylan Windler Jersey . LOUIS -- To stay a step ahead of goaltenders, T. https://www.thecavalierslockerroom.com/S...Edition-Jersey/. -- Manchester United thrilled a record crowd with a brilliant opening goal -- and even Cristiano Ronaldos unexpected entrance proved futile for Real Madrid. Alec Burks Cavaliers Jersey . 1. Lions WR Calvin Johnson (6 REC, 101 YDS, 1 TD, 10 targets) leads receivers with 1,299 yards and 12 touchdowns, though his 118.1 receiving yards per game ranks second behind Clevelands Josh Gordon. Gordon (10 REC, 261 YDS, 2 TD, 15 targets) is emerging as a superstar, putting up huge numbers even with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden at quarterback. Brandon Knight Cavaliers Jersey . -- Wes Welker is unlikely to suit up for Denvers game Thursday against San Diego after leaving Sundays win over Tennessee with his second concussion in four games.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange. Say goodbye to both. Cooney scored 18 points, fellow guard Tyler Ennis of Brampton, Ont., had 16, and the Orange defence clamped down in a 77-53 victory over Western Michigan on Thursday in the second round of the NCAA tournament. Cooney hit 4 of 8 from beyond the arc and Ennis had six assists with one turnover to spark the Orange, who shot 28 of 57 (49.1 per cent) from the field and hit 7 of 17 from long range. "It was just good to see one go in," Cooney said. "It adds to your confidence a little bit, and I was able to get into a good rhythm and guys found me in good spots. The ball just went in today." Since matching a school record with nine 3-pointers that keyed a six-point win over Notre Dame last month, Cooney had hit just 10 of 51 (19.6 per cent) from beyond the arc. That abysmal shooting came during Syracuses swoon, which included a three-point loss to North Carolina State in the ACC tournament last week. Thats all forgotten now. "Same guy," Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said. "Hes just got to get his looks and take them. Hes definitely stayed up the whole time. Hes played the other parts of the game. Its a big difference when he makes shots." Syracuse (28-5), the third seed in the South Regional, will play 11th-seeded Dayton (24-10) on Saturday. Dayton beat Ohio State 60-59 on Thursday. The Orange won their first 25 games and were ranked No. 1 for three weeks before losing five of seven in that late-season skid. Western Michigan (23-10), the Mid-American Conference champion, had won 14 of 16 games and was in the NCAA tournament for the first time in a decade. The Orange forced 11 turnovers in the opening half and scored 13 points off them in running out to a double-digit lead before the midpoint of the period. Syracuse used an 18-4 spurt over 10 minutes to take control and led 40-21 at halftime. The Broncos took care of the ball in the second half, losing it only twice, but the deficit was much too daunting to overcome as Syracuse dominated the glass 41-25 and scored 15 second-chance points. "We ran into a buzz saw today," WMU coach Steve Hawkins said. "We made too many mistakes in the first half. We had 11 turnovers in the first half and thats what staked them out to that lead. I felt like after we started taking care of the ball in the second half, we got a few better looks." Jerami Grant finished with 16 points, while C.J. Fair, double- and triple-teamed nearly every time he touched the ball, finished with 14 points and 11 rebounds. Shayne Whittington and Tucker Haymond led Western Michigan with 11 points apiece. David Brown, the MAC scoring champion, finished with a season-low nine points on 2-of-12 shooting, 2 of 100 from long range.dddddddddddd Syracuse rode its defence to the Final Four a year ago and the zone was stellar from the opening tip against the Broncos. The Broncos split two games with Eastern Michigan during the season, learning the nuances of the zone defence employed by Eagles coach Rob Murphy, an assistant at Syracuse for eight years before taking over at EMU. "We hope its a help," Hawkins said. It wasnt. Same system, maybe, but different personnel. "Theyre long and athletic, and they make you second-guess where you want to throw the ball," Brown said. "I feel that we were hesitant. We turned the ball over way too much." The Syracuse defence had to focus on WMUs fifth-year seniors Whittington and Brown and did the job. Whittington was hounded in the lane, unable to generate much, taking just seven shots. And while Brown was his usual self at the free throw line, he had only four chances, hitting three. "We came out playing pressure defence," Fair said. "We werent going to let them get comfortable." They didnt. The Broncos committed four quick turnovers as Syracuse took a 7-2 lead on a 3-pointer by Cooney just over 3 minutes in. Brown led the MAC at 19.4 points per game and earned MVP of the conference tournament after scoring a career-high 32 points that included five 3-pointers in the final against Toledo, and he makes a good living at the free throw line. Brown was 196 of 254 (77.2 per cent) from the line, most of the fouls coming while he was attempting one of the 237 shots he took from behind the arc. He found no room to roam against the Orange, missing three times from well beyond the 3-point line before finally hitting near the midpoint of the opening half. Whittington is a hulking figure in the lane at 6-foot-11 and 250 pounds, but Grant easily spun around him and slammed home a ferocious two-handed dunk to boost the Syracuse lead to 12-4. Cooneys second 3 and a layup by Ennis had the Broncos 13 points behind and reeling. Fairs three-point play and a 3-pointer from the wing by Ennis off a feed from Grant inside gave Syracuse a 31-13 lead with 4:08 to go in the half. Whittington shook off a foul by Grant and hit a pretty hook in the lane that he turned into a three-point play and Brown followed with two free throws and his first 3 to give the Broncos a glimmer of hope. Syracuse responded with a slam dunk by senior centre Baye Moussa Keita, another 3 from Cooney, and a putback by Fair off a miss by Ennis to gain the 19-point halftime lead. If the Broncos hoped to make a comeback in the second half, that idea was quickly squashed. After a layup by Connar Tava -- Grant was called for goaltending on the play -- and a free throw by Haymond closed the gap to 16 points, Syracuse responded with an 8-2 spurt that Cooney started with a four-point play. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz