Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

11.09.2018 08:53
. He then expertly controlled a long pass before playing Diego Costa through to roll the ball Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Promising teenager Oliver Torres scored 13 seconds into his first start for Atletico Madrid on Sunday before veteran David Villa added a brace in its 5-0 rout of Real Betis, keeping the team pegged one point behind Spanish leader Barcelona. Red Michael Jordan Jersey . Oliver connected with a squared ball from Jorge "Koke" Resurreccion that took a deflection off Betis defender Jordi Figueras before falling for him to fire home just moments after the opening whistle at Vicente Calderon Stadium. It was an ideal start for the 18-year-old midfielder making his first appearance in Atleticos starting 11. Minutes later, he almost assisted Diego Godin, who headed his pass past the upright. "It was a dream come true when I got up this morning knowing that I would make my first start," Oliver said. "And to begin with a goal, that gave me more confidence. I want to thank all our fans and dedicate the goal to my father whose birthday is today." Oliver is considered one of the leagues most gifted up-and-coming players for his playmaking abilities. He debuted for Atletico in 2012, the same year he helped Spains under-19 team win the European championships. "That kid has a great future ahead of him," Villa said about Oliver. "All of us love him. He doesnt have to rush. Our fans will be able to enjoy him for years and years to come. He just needs to be patient." The 31-year-old Villa, Spains all-time leading scorer, ended his month-long scoring drought with a much-needed double after being overshadowed by strike partner Diego Costa since his move from Barcelona this summer. Having gotten his pair of goals, Villa capped his best outing for Atletico by passing for Diego Costa to notch his league-leading 11th goal of the season. Also, Mexico forward Giovani Dos Santos scored two goals and set up the opener as Villarreal rolled past Valencia 4-1 to strengthen its hold on fourth place. Real Sociedad took out some of the frustration from its loss at Manchester United in the Champions League this week by beating up on last-place Almeria 3-0. Sevilla edged 10-man Osasuna 2-1 for a third win in as many rounds. Betis goalkeeper Guillermo Sara was injured while stretching to save Diego Costas try in first-half stoppage time. Backup Stephan Andersen replaced him but could do nothing in the 53rd to stop Villas glancing header to angle Filipe Luiss cross down and inside the far post. "Im happy for the win and for feeling healthy again after a long time suffering on the pitch," said Villa, who had to turn down a call-up from Spain earlier this month with an ankle problem. "I knew I would score goals eventually. I knew that they would arrive because thats how my career has gone." Villa hit again four minutes later when he finished off a counterattack with Betis completely off-balance. He then expertly controlled a long pass before playing Diego Costa through to roll the ball in for the fourth goal in the 65th. Atleticos Gabi Fernandez rounded out the thrashing in injury time. Villarreals home victory in the regional derby lifted the promoted side to within two points of third-place Real Madrid after it lost 2-1 at Barcelona on Saturday. "We should be very satisfied and pleased with the performance of our players," said Villarreal coach Marcelino Garcia. "We are a humble club that took it at a Valencia side fighting to be in the Champions League. Besides, we played some good football tonight." Dos Santos crossed for striker Ikechuwku Uche to get Villarreal started in the 17th minute. Hernan Perez made it 2-0 five minutes later. Dos Santos hit the post and had a penalty saved by goalkeeper Vicente Guita after Jeremy Mathieu tripped Uche in the area, but he made up for his missed spot kick with a deft flick with his back to the net to score from the resulting corner kick in the 49th. After Ricardo Costa scored Valencias goal in the 63rd, Dos Santos beat Guaita with a long strike in the 84th for his team-high sixth goal of the season. Sociedads Antoine Griezmann scored two headers in the 13th and 50th, while Jose Angel set up the second of those opening goals before adding a third in the 55th. Winless Almeria has earned three of a possible 30 points. Cheap Michael Jordan Jersey .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday. Youth Michael Jordan Jersey . - Aroldis Chapman, with two black eyes, has returned to the Cincinnati Reds clubhouse four days after being hit in the face by a line drive. http://www.michaeljordanjersey.com/ . Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday.England U20s will play their home Six Nations matches at venues throughout the country next year. They begin the championship against France at Sandy Park in Exeter on February 4 before travelling to Wales to take on the defending champions at Colwyn Bay six days later.On February 24, England play Italy at Darlington Mowden Park and their penultimate game of the tournament will be against Scotland at Franklins Gardens, Northampton on Saturday, March 11. All of England U20s matches, which culminate against the Irish in Dublin on a date yet to be decided, will be shown live on Sky Sports. England vs Argentina November 26, 2016, 1:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Coach Rory Teague said: We have a lot of hard work to put in from now until February and its important we make sure the squad are aware and prepared for the intensity that is required of them at this level.The opportunity to represent your country in a special competition like thee Six Nations is a real honour for any player. Swingman Michael Jordan Jersey. The support we receive wherever we play across the country is fantastic and these different environments and new grounds allow us to challenge the players in a number of ways. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! It will be a special occasion playing at Sandy Park for the first time as England U20 and an excellent crowd can always be expected in Northampton.We received brilliant support in Newcastle last year and Im sure it will be the same in Darlington. Its great that England U20 can play there again.England U20 Six Nations fixtures:Feb 4: England v France, Sandy Park, Exeter, (12:00pm)Feb 10: Wales v England, Eirias Park, Colwyn Bay (7:15pm)Feb 24: England v Italy, Darlington Mowden Park (7:45pm) Mar 11: England v Scotland, Franklins Gardens, Northampton (6:15pm)TBC: Ireland v England: Donnybrook Stadium, DublinUpgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Fixtures and results Six Nations table Pundits Rugby union video Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz