Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.10.2019 05:10
history and their worst Antworten

AMSTERDAM - Adam Mahers 10th-minute goal gave PSV Eindhoven a hard-fought 1-0 victory at Vitesse Arnhem that restored their four-point lead at the top of the Eredivisie on Saturday in the first round after the winter break.Second-place Ajax, looking for its fifth consecutive league title, beat Groningen 2-0 on Friday.Midfielder Maher gave PSV victory when he saw his initial shot hit the post, and fired in the rebound.Ricardo Kishnas 15th-minute goal gave Ajax the lead against Groningen, and the points were sealed in the 90th by a Johan Kappelhof own goal.PEC Zwolle took provisional third place by beating NAC Breda 4-1, but could be overtaken by Feyenoord if it beats FC Twente on Sunday. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Nike Jerseys . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit. Custom Cincinnati Reds Nike Jerseys . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. https://www.custombaseballnikejerseys.com/. Vettel only needs to finish fifth or better Sunday to wrap up the championship with three races remaining, and bettered his own lap record to claim his third straight pole at Buddh International Circuit. Custom Chicago Cubs Nike Jerseys .ca MLB Power Rankings, the third consecutive week that the As have held top spot and the third straight week that they have been one ahead of the Toronto Blue Jays. Custom Baseball Jerseys China . Sizemore, who turned 29 on Jan. 4, has been limited to six games over the past two seasons because of an injured left knee that twice required surgery. He originally got hurt on Feb. 25, 2012, during a fielding drill in Oaklands first full-squad spring training workout and had surgery that March 21 to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Magic Johnson wants the Los Angeles Lakers to lose every game this season for their own good.Coach Byron Scott thinks theyre better off learning how to win, and thats just what they did several hours after Magics latest pointed comments.Johnson discussed the struggling Lakers on Tuesday at a promotional appearance in New York, and the Hall of Famer dished out some blunt thoughts on the 16-time champion franchises future.I hope the Lakers lose every game, the former Lakers point guard said. Because if youre going to lose, lose. And Im serious. If youre going to lose, youve got to lose, because you cant be in the middle of the pack. You either have to be great, or youve got to be bad to get a good pick.A few hours later, Scott responded to his former Lakers backcourt mate by stressing the importance of establishing a winning climate surrounding Kobe Bryant. Scott says tanking wouldnt be entertained by the Lakers, whose 6-16 record is tied for the second-worst in the Western Conference.Thats easy to say, but when youre behind the scenes and youre in the trenches and youre coaching, thats not something that you want to do, Scott said. Weve got to go out here and win every game possible. I mean, if you lose games, thats one thing. But to go out and try to lose, thats a different story. I think that sends a message to those guys in there that its going back to that losing mentality. We dont we want to create that here.Bryant scored 32 points in the Lakers 98-95 win over Sacramento on Tuesday night, snapping a three-game skid. Kobe also wants no part of Magics plan.Hes used to being an owner, Bryant said with a laugh. Hes the owner of the Dodgers. He was an owner of the Lakerrs.dddddddddddd Thats speaking from an owners perspective. ... I think the fans — hopefully some of them — are smart enough to understand his perspective as an owner. I certainly am. Magic is one of the most competitive players of all-time. He doesnt want to lose. From where Im sitting, I just look at his point of view.Scott also laughed off the extemporaneous comments by Johnson, his good friend. Johnson was viciously critical of former Lakers coach Mike DAntoni in the previous two seasons, but has pledged to be supportive to Scott and the current team.Under DAntoni, the Lakers finished last season 27-55 — the most losses in franchise history and their worst winning percentage in more than a half-century.While longing for losses, Johnson also expressed optimism about the Lakers salary cap space next summer and their long-term future. He also knows another top draft pick could help: The Lakers chose Julius Randle with the seventh overall pick last year, but the teenager broke his leg on opening night and was lost for the season.The Lakers are in a good space, too (for) next summer if they can sign or trade for a talented guy, Johnson said. So Id rather be all the way bad than be in the middle like we were for a couple of those years we were getting the eighth, 10th, 12th pick. You cant get better by doing that.Scott would rather return the Lakers to success the old-fashioned way.If you go out here and play hard, youll hopefully get rewarded in the right way, Scott said. You can get the type of player that you want, that can come in here and help you the next year in the draft, and free agent-wise. But the last thing on my mind is losing games right now. At least on purpose. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz