Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

28.10.2019 03:54
some comments translated Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- Andrew Luck spent most of Sundays game watching Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch run around. So when the Colts quarterback finally got a chance to make some plays, he rallied Indianapolis in the fourth quarter for yet another victory. He threw two touchdown passes and led the Colts on two time-consuming scoring drives in the fourth quarter, taking the lead on Donald Browns 3-yard TD run with 8:55 to play, to hand Seattle its first loss of the season, 34-28. "This is the most resilient team that Ive ever been around," coach Chuck Pagano said. "Theyve got more grit than anybody, any team Ive been around." This season has certainly tested the Colts (4-1). Since a closer-than-expected Week 1 win over Oakland, the Colts have lost three offensive starters with season-ending injuries and a Week 2 game for their first home loss in nearly a year. Somehow though, Indy rebounded with three straight wins, including victories over NFC powers San Francisco and Seattle. Now they have sole possession of the AFC South lead for the first time in the post-Peyton Manning era, too. And all this came on a wacky day. Both teams scored off a blocked kick. The Seahawks (4-1) ran for 218 yards, averaged 6.4 yards per carry, had better field position and ran more than three dozen plays in Colts territory as they played keep away through the first three quarters. None of it mattered to Luck. He still found a way to win. On the decisive drive, he took advantage of a pass interference call against Richard Sherman, got another break when Pagano won a challenge on a third-down spot that turned fourth down into a first down. After consuming nearly seven minutes, he gave the ball to Brown, who squirted through the middle for the go-ahead score. Luck then hooked up with his favourite receiver Reggie Wayne on a 2-point conversion pass and took nearly five more minutes off the clock to set up Adam Vinatieri for a game-sealing 49-yard field goal. Luck finished 16 of 29 for 229 yards with two touchdowns and picked up his ninth fourth-quarter comeback win in 21 career games. "A win is a win, if it was ugly, if it was great," Luck said. "To come back, you hold on for dear life, but a chance to beat a good team in front of our home fans, to get back on track at home, we take a lot of pride in that." It came at Seattles expense, snapping a nine-game regular season winning streak that dated to Nov. 25. But Sundays loss seemed almost inexplicable as last weeks win at Houston. Seattle dominated the first half, seemed to be in control most of the game, and Wilson went 15 of 31 for 210 yards with two TDs before throwing an interception on the Seahawks final play. He also ran 13 times for 102 yards. Lynch ran 17 times for 102 yards, and the defence limited Indy to just 317 yards of offence, 120 of that coming in the fourth quarter. The Seahawks also blocked a punt that bounced into the end zone and was recovered out of bounds for a safety, one of many missed opportunities for the NFC West leader. "We knew we were off to a good start," Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. "We could feel that we were ready to go and playing well and all that. But settling for a field goal and not getting any points on the blocked kick -- that would have been a much different margin." "We really struggled on third down," Carroll added. "That was the difference. Those turned into field goals." Seattle started with a field goal and a 10-yard TD pass from Wilson to Golden Tate. McAfees blocked punt made it 12-0 barely 10 minutes into the game. Luck got Indy back into the game with a 73-yard TD pass to T.Y. Hilton, and the Colts took the lead when Delano Howell returned a blocked field goal 61 yards for a score. The Seahawks regained the lead 19-17 at halftime and appeared to be in good shape after two quick field goals in the third quarter. But after taking a 25-17 lead, Luck rallied the Colts again -- and this time, he made sure Wilson & Co. got to watch it all from the sideline. "I dont think, anybodys built better to win these close games, especially down the stretch, especially in the fourth quarter than this team," Pagano said. Notes: Hilton caught five passes for a career-high 140 yards and two scores. ... Colts defensive end Robert Mathis was credited with his 100th career sack when he forced a fumble at the end of the first half. He added another in the second half. .... Reggie Wayne caught six passes, leaving him four short of the 1,000-yard mark. ... Seattle was missing three of its starting offensive linemen for the second straight game. ... The two TD passes by Luck matched the total Seattle had allowed in its first four games. Alonzo Mourning Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5. Dion Waiters Jersey . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug. https://www.heatlockerroom.com/Kz-Okpala...Edition-Jersey/. Osasunas Alvaro Cejudo drove the ball onto the crossbar in the fifth minute and his team squandered several long-range strikes before he was denied one-on-one by goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez in the 50th. Chris Silva Heat Jersey . The Rangers announced after Thursdays 4-2 loss to the New York Yankees that they would purchase Williams contract from Triple-A Round Rock. The 32-year-old Williams was released by Houston earlier this month after going 1-4 with a 6. Kendrick Nunn Heat Jersey . Salah, who scored against Chelsea in two Champions League group matches this season, is Jose Mourinhos third significant recruit in the January transfer window after Nemanja Matic and Bertrand Traore.Some of the Sonnen quotes that Silva has taken offense to are:"I dont like this guy," and "I want to beat him up," but it goes much further than that. Sonnen says that while he grew up talking about technology, medicine, and American ingenuity, (Anderson) Silva was outside in Brazil playing in the mud.""Brazil isnt a bowing country. You bow in Brazil theyll hit you over the head and take your wallet out of your pocket.""He (Wanderlei) has got the worst record in the history of the UFC and I cant imagine how I could be demoted down to need to compete with him. And I dont even say that to be a jerk. Those are the numbers.""(Anderson Silvas) got a black belt under the Nogueiras. I think a black belt under the Nogueiras is saying, like, I got a free toy in my Happy Meal. I dont really understand what the big deal is. One of ems a punching bag, and the other one I just ignore; hes really irrelevant."On the first episode of the show, Silva threatened to quit if Sonnen didnt apologize for those comments and Sonnen, of course, refused.In the sixth episode, Silva confronted Sonnen again, which led to an unscripted fight and resulted in Andre Dida, one of Silvas coaches, striking Sonnen in the back of the head several times and ultimately led to Dida getting expelled froom the show.ddddddddddddCourtesy: FanSidedDespite Sonnens comments about Brazil, the UFC Brazil Facebook page has been flooded with near-unanimous support for Sonnen. Here is a selection of some comments translated to English:Rafhael Passos: Im Brazilian guy, but Im rooting for Sonnen even he said that shit from Brazil, what he said is true, Brazil is a country with no schools, education, corrupt government. I hate the guy because he speaks the truth of my parents? Im rooting for Sonnen because that Wanderlei is a coward! #GoSonnenDouglas Doriguetto Fricks: Wanderlei is an idiot… Representing Brazil with attitude of a clown!! Murilo Alonso: I am Brazilian, and I lost respect for Wanderlei as an athlete and professional. I never thought Id say this one day, but I hope Sonnen wins!Rafael Bortolotti: Wanderlei is being an idiot. Sonnen, since the beginning of the program, showed professionalism and commitment to turn those people into real fighters in the UFC. While Wanderlei is trying to turn this into a circus.Leandro Breves Pinto: Nobodys watching Chael Sonnen be disrespectful, rude or provoking the Wanderlei Silva during the program, you see just the opposite and only this ... Unfortunately it is being a disgrace to Brazilians!Sonnen and Silva will fight at UFC 175 on July 5th in Las Vegas. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz