Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

28.10.2019 03:54
two-minute mark. Antworten

I enjoyed the Malaysia Grand Prix, it had a little bit of everything. The newly-laid track surface generated plenty of grip and it felt as hot on the grid as I can ever remember at a GP, the heat literally radiating up through the soles of your shoes at 56 degrees Celsius.It was an event which Lewis Hamilton largely dominated, both he and his car were so dialled in it was pure poetry in motion. I made the comment that it looked the best balanced car I had ever seen, and certainly in the Pirelli era. His economy of motion on the steering wheel was a pleasure to see, a driver at one with his car and the racing line. A man about to significantly regain the championship lead with five races to go. Hamilton lights the fuse after blow-outLets get into the contentious issues. The start looked like it was going to be delayed when Carlos Sainz had technical issues on the grid. There was a clear pause before the lights came on but calm wise heads in race control read it well and everything was fine.With the powerful slipstream effect on the 650+ metre charge to the tight apex of Turn One inevitably several drivers who fancied themselves on the podium arrived in a cluster. Nico Rosberg was busy moving about slipstreaming Hamilton and covering off others, and Sebastian Vettel saw a gap down the inside of Max Verstappen.It was reminiscent of Verstappens move in Spa, in principle fair enough but carrying a high risk of contact and damage approaching a tight apex from a narrow angle. And so it proved to be with Rosberg turned around and Vettel out of the race. Sebastian Vettel runs into Nico Rosberg at the start of the Malaysia GP The Stewards do make allowances for the first few corners of a GP with inevitably close action, but with many camera angles and copious amounts of car data they decided to penalise Vettel, who was in their office making an impassioned plea for over an hour, with a three-place grid drop in Suzuka this coming weekend. I called it marginally a racing incident live, but only he could be found at fault in that contact and it transpires he cost Rosberg a victory.Rosberg had the first of his good fortune for the afternoon when there was little or no damage and nobody else hit him while facing the oncoming and unsighted pack, even though three of them ran into each other in the concertina.Virtual Safety Cars followed, including for Romain Grosjeans once again brakeless Haas. Theyll need to have that sorted before the unyielding Suzuka in a few days time. Meanwhile, Red Bull split the strategy of its two drivers who nonetheless ended up disputing turns 4/5/6/7/8 brilliantly side-by-side. I can only assume they have told young Max that if he crashes into his team-mate or doesnt follow instructions hell be immediately swapped back into the Toro Rosso because, like Ricciardo, his manners are exemplary when in team combat. It was the race deciding moment as they would later pit in tandem during a Virtual Safety Car and strategies would be aligned with Ricciardo getting first service and a new set of tyres compared with Maxs scrubbed ones.It was a fight for victory, although Im not convinced there was too much racing going on, because of Lewis engine blow up. Yet again.When he got out of the car, full of adrenaline and disappointment, Lewis words to the media were incendiary suggesting someone didnt want him to win the title. He later clarified he meant the man above or any higher power. Lewis Hamilton struggles to understand why his Mercedes engine is the only one that fails after his engine blew while leading the Malaysia GP Mercedes reassure pained HamiltonThe must-have F1 accessory these past three seasons has been a Mercedes engine, and Lewiss point is accurate, seven of the eight cars supplied have been super reliable this season and only his keeps having problems. He even quoted off the top of his head the number of 43 engines supplied. I can understand his anger and confusion.Could it be installation problems? Very unlikely because there have been different failures and given the experience, processes and data this would show up quickly.How about driving style? With the latest seamless shift gearboxes it is impossible to miss a gear or over-rev on downshift. If hes bouncing off all the kerbs and putting extra load through the transmission and power plant it would be clear to see in the data. I refer back to my earlier comment about his fluidity on Sunday.So how about sabotage? Ive been to Brixworth in Great Britain where the engines are largely designed, created and relentlessly tested. It is hugely impressive, hundreds of highly-qualified people with the best equipment creating a world-dominating hybrid engine. They didnt show me the department focussed on controlled destruction of specific engines though.So lets imagine a James Bond-like set up in a German hillside where someone has a red button to press if Hamilton is looking a bit handy. Except no instruction or data can be passed from pit to car, only ship to shore. They would have to instruct Lewis to change a setting.The engine did P3, qualifying and most of the race. So how about about software which can blow the engine up after a predetermined time? All cars must be run through the standard FIA engine control units (supplied by McLaren) and all data and software is available to the FIA in the greatest detail. Lewis Hamilton’s engine fails while leading the Malaysia GP If Mercedes were to be determining international sports results in such a way it would be right up there with Olympic doping and Volkswagens dieselgate. People would need to be involved, and in time they move on or get fired, then often get competitive or angry, and alcohol can loosen tongues in the greatest of confidence. Somehow this would surface, and all their good work would be undone along with being banned from all Motorsport in global disgrace, with an avalanche of legal actions from competitors to gamblers and everyone in between.Do the conspiracy theorists think Mercedes want Rosberg to win that badly while throwing away many constructors points and a race victory to Red Bull?Of course not but Lewis is having some cruel luck, a little like 2007 when he could have been champion. It is bizarre that only his car is failing at the moment but he has the best engine engineers currently in F1 trying to find out why. Theyd better hope its not a batch problem such that his remaining new engine forced through in Spa is also a hand grenade, otherwise more engine grid penalties loom. Malaysia GP driver ratings Who starred in Sepang and who had a shocker Conversely, Rosberg had the rub of the green. Having survived Turn One intact he later launched a rugby tackle style pass on Kimi Raikkonen in Turn Two which miraculously left them both still in the race fighting for third place. His 10-second penalty was relatively easily overcome and he leads the championship by nearly victorys worth of points with five to go including some traditionally very challenging events such as Suzuka and Sao Paulo.Opinions are like noses, everybody has one, and some were exasperated that Rosberg was penalised for hitting Kimi, while others were outraged that he was not given a stronger penalty. Thats why we love live sport, it gets the juices going, and if we were all like-minded the world would be a dull place.I do like the lad Ricciardo both on and off the track, hes my idea of how a racing driver should be. Honorable mentions too for the one-stopping Valtteri Bottas in 5th and Jolyon Palmer scoring his first and very important F1 point in 10th, along with Fernando Alonsos storm from the back of the grid once more. Also See: Mercedes reassure pained Hamilton Malaysia GP driver ratings Hamilton lights fuse after blow-out Get a NOW TV Sky Sports pass Fake Tigers Jerseys . He also had some help Monday night.Hibbert scored a season-high 29 points to help Indiana beat the Utah Jazz 97-86 Monday night, ending the Pacers six-game losing streak. Custom Detroit Tigers Jerseys .Inter Milan and Napoli also advanced to ensure there will be at least three Italian clubs in the last 32 of Europes secondary competition.Spurs victory, secured by Benjamin Stamboulis 49th-minute winner, was overshadowed by a succession of pitch invasions that forced the referee to halt the game after 41 minutes. https://www.cheaptigers.com/. A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday. Detroit Tigers Store . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. Cheap Tigers Jerseys . Numbers Game looks into the Wild getting Matt Moulson from Buffalo. The Wild Get: LW Matt Moulson and LW Cody McCormick.WENGEN, Switzerland - Werner Heel of Italy was fastest in a relatively slow first training run on Wednesday for a World Cup downhill. One year after Frenchman Johan Clarey set a World Cup speed record of 161.9 km/h here, Heel hit 148.4 kilometres per hour through the Hanneggschuss straight. Heel timed 2 minutes, 39.04 seconds on the 4.4-kilometre Lauberhorn course, the longest in the World Cup, which was softened by fresh snowfalls. Peter Fill of Italy was second, 0.30 back. Patrick Kueng of Switzerland trailed Heel by 0.45 in third. Christof Innerhofer, the Italian defending champion, placed fourth, almost 10 seconds behind his 2013 winning time. Erik Guay of Mont-Tremblant, Que., was fifth. Austrian Hannes Reichelt, who briefly held the speed record last year before Clareys run, said the course had been modified in the fastest section at the two-minute mark. "They made a little bit more turns at Hanneggschuss so there is no chance to get 160 (km/h))," said Reichelt who placed third last year.dddddddddddd Downhill standings leader Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway was 10th. "That wasnt too convincing. I actually felt better here last year when I won the trainings," said Svindal, who has never finished on a Wengen downhill podium in eight attempts. Bode Miller of the United States, the Lauberhorn winner in 2007 and 08 and runner-up the following year, was 15th fastest. Svindal and Miller both start in a super-combined event on Friday — won by the American in 2010 — that is threatened by a forecast for snow during a training run on Thursday. The slalom portion will be run first in the morning to give course workers more time to prepare the shortened downhill course in the afternoon. The 84th Lauberhorn race meeting peaks with the classic downhill on Saturday, traditionally the most popular event on Switzerlands sports calendar. A slalom on Sunday completes the program. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz