Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.09.2018 08:46
A second-round pick of the Grizzlies in the 2013 draft Antworten

ST. Hassan Whiteside Jersey . LOUIS - Drafted No. 2 overall as a left tackle by St. Louis, Greg Robinson will make his first start in the position Sunday at San Francisco.Rams coach Jeff Fisher believes his rookie is ready.Hes done fine, Fisher said Friday after practice. He understands what were doing. Hes had a revolving door there next to him at guard but that will settle down. ... Weve got all the confidence in the world in Greg. Hes just going to continue to get better and better.The 6-foot-5, 332-pound former Auburn lineman made his first start in the Rams fifth game, which also was against San Francisco. He played left guard in that game. Last week in a 34-7 loss to Kansas City, left tackle Jake Long went out with his second straight season-ending knee injury.That forced Robinson to slide over to play tackle. Robinson didnt want to become the starting tackle because of an injury.Well, I hurt for Jake. Thats tough, Robinson said. Really its something that I have to do because the coaches asked me to move there. But for the most part I told him I love him and this and hopefully that he can help me out and be a set of eyes for me and Coach Bou (Paul Boudreau) asked him also, but really the most important thing is just try my best to learn as much as possible from those guys around me and I feel I have been.In that regard, fellow lineman Rodger Saffold noted Robinson has had a good week.Hes done real good, Saffold said. Hes really talented. Hes got good feet. He slides well. He understands the offence. I think hes going to do real well.Offensive co-ordinator Brian Schottenheimer agreed.Getting all the practice repetitions this week has benefited Robinson, Schottenheimer said.Well I think it certainly helps, just being out there working on your pass sets, more than anything fundamentally. System wise, hes done an amazing job with that, Schottenheimer said. Hes light-years ahead of where he was even probably a month ago with the system. I think that comes from playing.Robinson moved to tackle when Long got hurt in the third quarter. Long was blocking Chiefs defensive tackle Vance Walker when he hurt his knee.I was kind of rusty, but thats what this week of practice is for, just to build up and get used to it again, but it wont take long, said Robinson. The guys are a little faster. I feel like Ive seen that this past week when we played K.C. I just was fighting and trying not to give up any sacks, because I knew I was going to be a little rusty. I didnt have any reps at tackle. But I worked on it a little today, just focusing on my set a little more, angles.The Rams (2-5) have to move on, tight tackle Joe Barksdale said.The seasons not going to stop, he said. Other teams arent going to take it easy on you because youre going through a little adversity, so theres no reason to even sit and think about it. Youve just got to keep going.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Chris Bosh Jersey . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. Womens Heat Jerseys . The visitors missed a host of good chances to win the game, and were left to rue substitute Ivo Ilicevics strike against the crossbar in the 86th minute, when he only had the goalkeeper to beat. http://www.cheapheatjerseyschina.com/shaquille-oneal-jersey/ . The Laval Rouge et Or defensive back/kick-returner gained the invitation following his showing Sunday at an NFL regional combine in Baltimore. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The Atlanta Hawks were in the midst of a furious fourth-quarter rally and Memphis Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger had to try to stop it. So Joerger turned to point guard Mike Conley -- a little earlier than he planned -- and Conley responded just like he has in recent weeks. Conley finished with 21 points and 13 assists and Zach Randolph added 18 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Grizzlies to a 108-101 victory over the Hawks on Sunday night. Joerger had intended to rest Conley a few minutes longer, but he put Conley back in the game 1:22 into the fourth period after the Hawks had recovered from a 77-64 deficit to tie the game at 77. Conley steadied the Grizzlies, who put together a 25-12 run that included six straight points by Conley and several key assists. Conley had eight points and six assists in the quarter. "The way the game was going it could have flipped on us there at that point, so I would rather go down with guys that were playing really well," Joerger said. "I might have put them in too early, but they gutted it out. (And) Mike Conley, I think he has got to be Western Conference Player of the Week or something. He was responsible for almost every one of our baskets in the fourth quarter." Memphis pulled away in the fourth quarter behind Conley, who tied a career best with 31 points in a victory over the Phoenix Suns on Friday. "Once they started making a little bit of a run I noticed from the bench that we werent getting to the paint," Conley said. "We werent getting to the rim. We got just a little bit too lax at that stage of the game. We (the starters) just wanted to come in and act on that." Conley is averaging 26.3 points in his last three games: an overtime loss to San Antonio and wins over Phoenix and Atlanta. The double-double was his fourth of the season, but first since Dec. 3. "We had great plays from Mike Conley, like always," Grizzlies reserve forward James Johnson said. Paul Millsap scored 21 points and Jeff Teague added 20 for the Hawks, who had won two straight. It was only the third time the Hawks had lost to the Grizzlies in the past 15 games. The Hawks used their 16-0 run to end the third and start the fourth to take an 80-77 lead, but the Grizzlies recovered behind Conley and reserves Mike Miller and Johnson. Heat Jerseys Outlet. "We found a stretch there where we played well," Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. "Our guys competed. Like weve been saying, we just need to do that for longer and harder. It wasnt our sharpest night." Miller had eight points in the fourth quarter for the Grizzlies, including two 3-pointers. He finished with 15 points. Johnson had seven points, three steals and two blocks. Both of his blocks came in the final period. Newly acquired Courtney Lee made his first start for the Grizzlies and scored 15 points. His 3-pointer gave Memphis an 84-82 lead with 8:48 left. The Grizzlies never trailed again. The Grizzlies built an early seven-point advantage and maintained a lead for most of the opening half. The Hawks took a 26-23 lead to start the second quarter after Shelvin Macks three-point play tied the game at 23 and Mike Scotts 3-pointer gave Atlanta its first lead. But Memphis went up 30-28 Millers 3-pointer 30 seconds later and gradually rebuilt a seven-point lead. Lee connected on a jumper from the baseline as time expired to give the Grizzlies a 48-41 halftime lead. The Grizzlies scored 28 points in the paint in the first half, while the Hawks committed nine turnovers. Memphis extended its lead to 13 points late in the third quarter, going up 77-64 on a fast-break layup by Miller. The Hawks closed the quarter with consecutive 3-pointers to trim the Grizzlies lead to 77-72 entering the fourth. NOTES: Hawks starting centre Pero Antic did not play because of back spasms. His spot in the lineup was filled by Gustavo Ayon. ... The Grizzlies recalled guard Jamaal Franklin on Sunday from their NBA Development League affiliate in Fort Wayne, Ind. A second-round pick of the Grizzlies in the 2013 draft, Franklin is averaging 1.9 points and 1.4 rebounds in 14 appearances for Memphis. ... Grizzlies guard Tony Allen missed his fourth straight game with a sprained left wrist. ... The Hawks are 1-6 on the road against Western Conference opponents and their 6-13 road record is the worst of any NBA team with a .500 or better record. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz