Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

01.11.2019 03:14
a team that has experienced Antworten

The NHLs Mar. 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. Be-Deviled Devils beat writer Randy Miller of NJ.com makes a case for New Jersey to acquire veteran forward Daniel Briere from the Montreal Canadiens, saying that Briere may not be happy with his playing situation in Montreal, could be a top-line centre with the Devils and would be closer to his sons who live in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Miller suggests that swapping Briere for defenceman Anton Volchenkov could work, as Volchenkov carries a $4.25 million cap hit through 2015-16 and Briere has a $4 million hit through next season. But not so fast... TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun says that while Briere wasnt happy about spending time in the press box, hes had an impact since returning to the lineup and the situation with both sides seems to have settled down for now. A source told him that a conversation Briere had with GM Marc Bergevin reassured him of his role and value to the team and with forward Alex Galchenyuk out for six weeks, Briere now should have a chance at regular ice time. Canucks Want List As written by LeBrun on ESPN.com, the Vancouver Canucks would like to add a centre before the trade deadline and, if not a centre, a top-nine winger. LeBrun says that Brad Richardson has been terrific as a No. 3 center for the Canucks, but feels if they can have him centring the fourth line and can upgrade the third center spot, theyd feel better about their playoff chances. If the cant they could keep Richardson in the No. 3 hole and upgrade the fourth-line centre job. He adds that the Canucks are deep on defence throughout the organization and could put a blueliner out there to make a meaningful deal. Patient Penguins The Globe and Mails Eric Duhatschek writes that the Pittsburgh Penguins could be interested in acquiring help on the wing with veterans like Ales Hemsky, Michael Cammalleri or Matt Moulson available, but will want to see how rookie Beau Bennett plays coming back off injury first. Hes expected back at some point next month and Duhatschek adds that GM Ray Shero would like to have him play a short stint in the minors before NHL play starts up again after the Olympics. The Penguins will expected to have Paul Martin back in the lineup by then, which leaves them with a surplus of defencemen. Sizzling Sens With six wins in their last eight games, the Ottawa Senators are in a dogfight for a postseason spot and re-signed general manager Bryan Murray is looking for another piece - most likely a forward - to make a run this spring. "Just watching the progress in the last month and a little bit, I think that the objective now is certainly more than it was a month before," Murray said on a conference call. "We are available to make a deal." On The Island According to Arthur Staple of Newsday, the New York Islanders have had some contract discussions with Thomas Vaneks agent, but both sides are waiting to see what direction the team goes in down the stretch. Im sure well talk, but Im trying to stay out of it," Vanek said. "Until something gets close, I need to focus on the games." Vanek is in the final year of a seven-year, $50 million contract he signed with the Buffalo Sabres. Staying In Denver? As per Adrian Dater of the Denver Post, centre Ryan OReilly and the Colorado Avalanche have agreed to wait until the summer to discuss a new contract. OReilly, whos making $6.5 million this season, is still a restricted free agent in July. On Feb. 28 of last year, the Avalanche matched a two-year, $10 million offer sheet from the Calgary Flames meaning the team cant trade OReilly for one year from the date they matched the offer. NFL Jerseys China . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/. His second visit, not so much. Roark (7-5) allowed four runs on 10 hits and one walk over six innings in a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as the Cubs snapped his personal streak of four consecutive victories on Friday. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .C. -- Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys .During the week, McCoy told reporters he respected Hoyer for his intelligence, athleticism and how he conducts himself on and off the field. This wasnt an act, some attempt at psyching out Hoyer.TORONTO - Darel Russell started the season as a virtual walk-on at Toronto FCs training camp. The 33-year-old English midfielder went on to earn a contract and turn heads with highlight-reel goals. Russell saw action in 18 games, including 10 starts, but missed the last two with a thigh muscle strain. He had started four of the six games before that. Manager Ryan Nelsen has appreciated his character, experience and versatility. "Before he got injured, his last two or three games, he was arguably our best player," said Nelsen. Russell scored three goals, two of which were goal-of-the-week nominees. Not a bad return on investment considering Toronto (6-17-11) scored just 30 goal in 34 games. He opened his TFC account in spectacular fashion April 6 in just his second start, securing a 2-2 comeback tie with FC Dallas with a 90th-minute long-range rocket. Russell deftly controlled a pass from the left flank with his foot and then hammered it home. The timely goal, Torontos second in six minutes, was so good that fullback Richard Eckersley injured a hamstring celebrating it. Russells most recent goal, against D.C. United on Sept. 28, was just as impressive. He controlled a deflected chip on his chest just outside the six-yard box and then turned, swinging his right leg to bang the ball in. It was a technically beautiful, stylish goal. The Brit turned his back and pointed to the name on the back of his jersey to punctuate his goal celebration, (His other goal wasnt half-bad either, a confident right-footed shot on the edge of the box on Sept. 21 against Sporting Kansas City). Russell says he has always had a flair for the dramatic in scoring, with his goal-to-game ratio improving over the years. He just wishes he had more been on the field more to show it this season. Injuries and the presence of Matias Laba, Jonathan Osorio and Jeremy Hall limited his play. And, as Nelsen notes, it takes time to adjust to MLS. Russell, however, says he has already established one thing. "I know that I can score in the MLS, I know Ive got the ability to do thaat," he said.dddddddddddd Russell spent six seasons with Norwich City before joining Stoke City in 2003. He returned to Norwich in 2007, signed on with Preston North End in 2010 and had stints with Charlton Athletic and Portsmouth. His preferred position is central midfield but he has also played as a forward and defender. About two years ago, he began planning to play in North America. Having previously spent time vacationing in North America, he liked the lifestyle. He already has a home in Las Vegas and expects to spend more time in North America in the future "I wanted to experience a different culture and a different way of football," he said, "And hopefully that would aid me in my learning experience. And the short time that Ive been here so far has been fantastic in terms of that learning experience." He chose Portsmouth, a team that has experienced financial issues, as his last club in England because he could sign a month-to-month contract that would give him the flexibility to leave in time for the MLS season. His decision was made all the easier because he was single — and mobile. An East London native — and Spurs fan — Russell knew TFC assistant coach Jim Brennan from his time at Norwich. Russell was in Florida during pre-season this year, looking at possibly joining a North American club. "People knew about me, but they wanted to see me play. Which was fine," he said. "I wanted to come out here so I was happy to gamble on myself and show them what I could do. "I could have stayed in England and quite comfortably played." He ran into Brennan during a Toronto pre-season game against Orlando City — Russell knew the Orlando clubs owner and asked if he could train with them — and was invited to the TFC camp. "Lucky for me," said Russell. He thought it would last just two days, but it led to a contract. Russell should know soon whether he will be back. With the season over, Toronto is holding meetings with its players to discuss the future. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz