Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

02.11.2019 03:32
with the best of them Antworten

BROSSARD, Que. - Hope and speculation ran high when Carey Price took to the ice in full equipment before the Montreal Canadiens game-day skate on Tuesday. But coach Michel Therrien threw a wet blanket on it all when he said emphatically that Price will not play again in the NHL Eastern Conference final, even it the Canadiens managed to extend it to seven games. "Thats just part of the process of making a comeback," said Therrien. "Hes not going to play in that series. Hes not going to play." The goalie who backstopped Canada to gold at the Sochi Olympics in February has not played since suffering a right knee injury in the second period of the series opener when New York Rangers forward Chris Kreider crashed into him while on a breakaway. Therrien said at the time that Price would miss the rest of the series but may be back if Montreal advanced to the Stanley Cup final. It appears that is still the plan. Price had a brief skate wearing a track suit before practice on Monday and was out in his gear with goalie coach Stephane Waite and a trainer for about 30 minutes a day later. He didnt put any pressure on the knee by making stops and starts. But he was down on his knees and stopping shots from Waite, without moving from side to side. "There is a process in place for him to come back, but it wont be in the next few days," said Therrien. "And we dont want to start thinking about the next series because we have a (very) big game to play. "But Carey is working really hard in physio and in the gym. (Monday) was a step, this was another step in his rehab. Hes working on what he has to do." Dustin Tokarski, the third stringer behind regular backup Peter Budaj, took over in the third period of the series opener and has been solid in goal, even though the Rangers took a 3-1 series lead going into Game 5 on Tuesday night. The 24-year-old had played in only 10 regular season NHL games before this years playoffs, perhaps because teams are wary of using an undersized (five-foot-11) goalie, but the Watson, Sask., native has held his own. In 11 periods of hockey from the first to the fourth game, including two overtimes, he allowed eight goals for a 2.63 goals-against average and a .917 save percentage. Price was 8-4-1 with a 2.36 average and .919 save percentage. Forward Max Pacioretty has no worries about having Tokarski in the net. "Not at all, anymore," said Pacioretty. "You dont see goalies get hurt too often, so at first its kind of a tough pill to swallow. "But since Game 1 weve had confidence in Dustin. Each game hes better and better and I think that confidence has gone to a whole new level." He was excited to see Price back on the ice, however. "Seeing him every day and talking to him, we know his timeline and we know we have to win for him to come back," he said. "And that he will come back if we win. "So seeing him put the pads on gets the boys going a bit more than it would just seeing him on the (trainers) table. But we know we have to win to get him going and we want to do that for him." Defenceman Mike Weaver said Tokarski has earned the teams confidence. "Having a goalie back there where you know hes going to make that key save consistently, everybodys behind him," said Weaver. "Weve just got to concentrate on we do — speed, getting pucks to the net and getting bodies to the net." The Rangers had good news on the injury front as well as Derek Stepan skated while wearing a guard on his helmet to protect his broken jaw. Stepan was injured in Game 3 on a blindside hit that earned Montreals Brandon Prust a two-game suspension. While Stepan finished the game, he had surgery the next day on his jaw. He was to be checked out by three doctors, but was expected back in the lineup. Coach Alain Vigneault was ready to welcome back one of his top centres. "I could be wrong here, I think the last game he missed was his first one in four years, right?" said Vigneault. "Hes played all the games Ive been here except for the last one, and prior to that hes played all the games since hes been a New York Ranger. "Hes a good, young player that is a big part of our team. He plays huge minutes, plays five-on-five, power play, penalty killing. Hes the only right-handed face-off guy. So hes a big part of our team and has been a big part of our teams success." Nike Shoes From China Outlet . Hamelin overcame a weak start to win bronze in the 500-metre race behind winner Wu Dajing of China and American J.R. Celski on Saturday at the world short track speed skating championship. Fake Nike Shoes From China . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/. Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves. Nike Shoes China . Josh Mazzola drove in five runs to lead the Goldeyes (20-12) past the Capitales 11-5 Friday night at Le Stade Municipal in Quebec City. Fake Nike Shoes . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans.FORT WORTH, Texas -- When qualifying ended at Texas Motor Speedway, Chase Elliott hopped a fence and went on his way without a single fan bothering to stop him for an autograph or picture. Dale Earnhardt Jr. watched the 18-year-old go by largely ignored and figured those days were numbered. "I thought to myself, I know hes going to win one day or another, and then just start railing off run after run after run and become the next best thing," Earnhardt said hours later. "It aint going to be long until hes going to be swarmed with attention." Boy, Earnhardt had that pegged. Elliott used a strong move on the outside to pass Kevin Harvick for the lead Friday night and then sailed away for his first career Nationwide Series victory. The 18-year-old won in his sixth career start and is the second youngest winner in series history. Hes roughly four months older than Joey Logano, who was 18 years and 21 days when he won his first career Nationwide race in 2008. Elliott won in a Chevrolet for JR Motorsports, driving the No. 9 as a tribute to his father, 1988 Cup champion Bill Elliott. "I cant believe it, just to have the opportunity to race with these guys at JR Motorsports, just to have this opportunity is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for any racer who wants to make it to the top," Elliott said. "It just means the word for me to be here." Elliott became the fourth driver in Nationwide history to earn his first series victory at Texas, joining Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kurt Busch and Trevor Bayne. The victory continues the youth initiative in NASCAR as first-time winners have now won consecutive races for the first time since 2008. Two weeks ago, 21-year-old Kyle Larson scored his first career win at California. For his efforts? Elliott gets to return home and go to school on Monday as he continues to finish his senior year of high school. "I guess it will just be a normal Monday. Nobody likes Mondays," Elliott said. "Im sure it will be the same old deal, have a bunch of homework to do when I get back and get ready to go to Darlington." The win wowed Elliotts father, and back home in Dawsonville, Ga., the siren outside the local pool room wass blaring throughout the town to signify another local boys big victory.dddddddddddd "Im about speechless," Bill Elliott said in Victory Lane. "I felt like Chase could do it. Ive watched him on Late Model team too much -- I know how good the kid really is. "To come here, to never have been to some of these places, like Las Vegas, California and now here at Texas, and come out and beat the kind of guys youve beat -- Ill tell you what, youve done a heck of a job." As a sign of how much respect Elliott already has among his peers, he was met following the win on pit road by Harvick, Larson and Kyle Busch. Then six-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson came to Victory Lane to congratulate him. "Its pretty awesome to see him succeed, I knew it was just a matter of time," said team co-owner Earnhardt Jr. "He has so much composure and ability and is years ahead of guys that age. And hes learning so much on the fly. Hes learning faster than you can teach him whats going on." Kyle Busch, a 65-time race winner in the Nationwide Series, finished second. He was third two weeks ago when Larson won, and hasnt seemed to mind these defeats. "These are the guys that are growing up and are young and being able to run hard and run strong and run with the best of them," said Busch. "Its neat to see them being successful and running with the best of them. I hate to lose, but its still cool to see the younger guys have the opportunities to win races and when they do, they seem to make it look good and win in style, so congrats to Chase." Elliott, who led four times for 38 laps, was strong Friday night and passed car owner Earnhardt Jr. for the lead at one point. But he was second behind Harvick on the final restart with 23 laps to go, and flirted several times with making a pass for the win before finally completing the move with a strong outside pass. "That was wild," said third-place finisher Larson. "Hed been trying to make it work and he must have had an extreme run that one time, got to Harvicks quarter panel and made him loose. From there on, I knew he was probably going to win the race unless we got a caution." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz