Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.11.2019 02:57
back from that and major Antworten

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Former Brazil and Barcelona star Rivaldo officially retired on Saturday after a 24-year career that he said was built "upon a miracle" that allowed him to overcome financial challenges and disappointments. The 41-year-old midfielder, a World Cup winner with Brazil in 2002, hadnt been playing at a top level for several years and finally decided to end his career with an announcement on his Twitter and Instagram accounts. FIFAs player of the year in 1999, Rivaldo had been playing sparingly for minnow Brazilian club Mogi Mirim. He is expected to remain as the president of Mogi Mirim, where his 18-year-old son is now playing. "With tears in my eyes today I would like first to thank God, my family and all the support (and) the affection that I received during those 24 years as a player," Rivaldo said in a statement published both in Portuguese and in English. "Today, I communicate to all my fans in the world (that) my history as a player came to the end." The talented playmaker thrived in Brazil and abroad in the 1990s, winning two Spanish league titles with Barcelona and the 2003 Champions League trophy with AC Milan, which was his last top European club, before spending time in Greece and finally returning to Brazilian football four years ago. The last top team he played in Brazil was Sao Paulo in 2011, but he was released after an unsuccessful stint in which he played only a few matches as a starter. Before rejoining Mogi Mirim, the team that launched him to the national scene in 1994, Rivaldo played for Kabuscorp in Angola and then for Sao Caetano in Brazil, which he left last year citing knee pain. In his statement, Rivaldo mentioned the hardships that he had to overcome early in his career. He said there were "many obstacles, challenges, waivers, longings, disappointments," but also "much greater joys, achievements, growth (and) change" that allowed a "distant dream" to come true. "I built my career upon a miracle, (living) in (the small city of) Paulista, no financial resources, no businessman, incentives only of my family, discredited by doctors and trainers," he said. "With persistence, dedication and especially with the hand of God, I came to be recognized as the best player in the world, world champion." Along with his statement, Rivaldo published a photo of him with tears in his eyes and another of him alongside his son, Rivaldo Jr. Last month, they got to play together in a Mogi Mirim match and Rivaldo said he fulfilled a longtime dream. Rivaldo also played in the 1998 World Cup, when Brazil was runner-up to France. With the Selecao, he also won the 1997 Confederations Cup, the 1999 Copa America and a bronze medal at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. Rivaldo also previously played for traditional Brazilian clubs Palmeiras and Corinthians, as well as for Deportivo La Coruna in Spain, Olympiacos and AEK Athens in Greece, and Bunyodkor in Uzbekistan. Womens Nike Air Max 2018 . -- Novak Djokovic benefited from an erroneous call and claimed he didnt realize he had broken the rules. White Nike Air Max 2018 .Just like old times.Only this time, just one got to enjoy a victory.James return to Miami as an opponent was a success — for the Heat, that is. Wade scored 24 of his 31 points in the first half, Luol Deng had 25 points and dogged James defensively all night, and the Heat beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 in a hyped Christmas matchup Thursday. http://www.cheapairmaxshoessale.com/.The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. Nike Air Max 2018 . Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement. Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 .And although FIFAs investigators are preparing to release the findings of a World Cup corruption probe, Hassan Al Thawadi dismissed any chance of Qatar losing the showpiece event.FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS 1. JAMES JOHNSON (Raptors): Major test tonight versus the league-leading Grizzlies. Whod have thunk it? The Griz and the Raps are the top two teams in their respective conferences in their 20th seasons. Johnson will be missed big-time. Hes played exceptionally well for the Raptors. Sound defender and rebounder and his offensive game has been both consistent and effective during the first 10 games. Lots more pressure on other spots of the roster to pick up the slack in his absence. Good test upcoming starting tonight vs. Memphis and then the improving Bucks, at the Cavs, vs. Suns, at Atlanta and then its Dallas at home before heading out West. Four of the next six at home are all against good teams. Without Johnson, they will be severely tested on the boards and with perimeter defensive matchups. Time for others to rise to the challenge. 2. HARRISON BARNES (Warriors): Has started all the games so far for coach Steve Kerr and is paying huge dividends as he continues to make nice strides. Averaging 12 ppg and five rpg while shooting 54 per cent FG and 48 per cent on three pointers. I like what Im seeing from him. Calm, aggressive, knows and accepts his role and is becoming a nice complementary piece. Guards well and has the size at the three-spot to make it difficult for guys to get easy looks. This experiment has worked out well so far. 3. IMAN SHUMPERT (Knicks): Finally healthy again and in a season filled with disappointment in NYC this is one of the major positive developments for their club. Wonderful energy guy who plays with an angry chip on his shoulder.dddddddddddd Terrific on the ball defender who uses his quickness to really pressure you. His offensive game is becoming quite efficient averaging 13 ppg while shooting 52 per cent and also 52 per cent from three-point range. On a team that looks dispirited and searching for answers, one of the true right spots. 4. RYAN ANDERSON (Pelicans): Very good article in this past weeks Sports Illustrated about the sad death by suicide of Andersons fiancee. Hes battled back from that and major injury and is starting to round into form again. Watched him last night against the Kings and he was terrific with 22 points and four rebounds. Hes a really good perimeter shooter who also has a knack for getting after it on the offensive glass. Plays very hard and you cant tell a book by its cover with him. Hes quite the competitor. His team is fun to watch and theyre no longer an easy mark in the Western Conference. Always loved his game when he was with the Nets and Magic and its good to see him back on the court playing close to his level. 5. KOBE BRYANT (Lakers): He was brilliant last night against the Hawks with 28 points on 10-for-18 shooting. Loved the efficiency and willingness to share the rock with teammates. Made huge clutch/dagger-type shots with defenders draped all over him before an excited crowd. It was nice to roll back the clock and witness him at his best. It will be difficult at his age and with the weak squad he has around him to sustain it night in and night out but last night was fun to see the future Hall of Famer bring it big time. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz