Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

06.11.2019 03:39
staved off four break Antworten

ATHENS, Ga. -- An important Southeastern Conference Eastern Division showdown is being overshadowed this week by another deluge of compelling SEC West games. The only ranked teams from the SEC East will meet on Saturday when No. 13 Georgia visits No. 23 Missouri in a game which could provide some clarity in the muddled East race. The game has been set for an early kickoff as if to serve as a warm-up for offerings from the West -- the nations most powerful division. Georgia receiver Michael Bennett insists hes not insulted by the powerful West overshadowing the East in the regular season. He said the East will have its chance to shine in the SEC championship game. Bennett said he hopes the heavyweights in the West bludgeon each other before the Dec. 6 title game in Atlanta. They can have all their fun right now, but all that matters is once we get to Atlanta, whoever wins that game is going to get the attention, Bennett said. Im glad theyre all really good over there and beating each other up. Someone is going to come kind of bruised and battered into the SEC championship game. Hopefully well be there and be able to get the win and go on to the playoffs. The West boasts four of the nations top seven teams in the Top 25. Having those four teams come from only two states, Mississippi and Alabama, only makes the drama more difficult to ignore. The must-see SEC West showdowns this week include No. 2 Auburn at No. 3 Mississippi State and No. 3 Mississippi at No. 14 Texas A&M. Also, No. 7 Alabama plays at Arkansas. Meanwhile, the SEC East race is up for grabs. Missouri (4-1, 1-0) is the divisions only team without a SEC loss. Florida, Georgia and Kentucky are 2-1 in the SEC. Tennessee is 0-2 in the conference, but the Vols believe theyre still in the East race. Thats an advantage to playing in the SECs weaker division. I just know that we still have a good chance of winning the East, said Tennessee cornerback Cam Sutton. I think almost every team on our side has a loss, so its not out of the question for us to make a comeback toward the end of the season. It definitely gives us a little bit more motivation each day coming in. Asked to explain the power shift to the SEC West, Tennessee coach Butch Jones said I think some of it is cyclical. Jones said that doesnt mean the East is packed with pushovers. Really, I believe the East is extremely competitive as well, Jones said. Its just the nature of the SEC. ... Every team is good. Every team is physical. Every team is well-coached, and every program has very good fan support, so when you go on the road, every away game is a hostile environment. Kentucky (4-1) is trying to take advantage of the wide-open race in the East. It has back-to-back conference wins over Florida and South Carolina and is moving closer to becoming bowl-eligible for the first time since 2010. Kentucky coach Mark Stoops said the Wildcats are part of a movement toward great parity in the league. Its a tough conference and theres not a heck of a lot of teams going backward, Stoops said. Everybody is trying to move forward like we are. We are trying to do everything we can to improve our program, and I think you see that from a lot of the teams in this league. South Carolina (3-3, 2-3) was a popular preseason pick to win the East but has fallen to fifth after last weeks loss at surprising Kentucky. South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier said I dont think anybody could disagree the East is down. Maybe theyve recruited a little better than everybody else, Spurrier said last week of the West teams. The Wests breakthrough teams are drawing national attention. ESPNs College GameDay is spending its second straight week in the state of Mississippi, shifting from Oxford, where it was based for last weeks Ole Miss win over Alabama, to Starkville. Bennett said he understands if those games generate a bigger buzz than Georgias important test at Missouri. It doesnt bother me at all, Bennett said. Its actually kind of exciting to see. I love the attention on Ole Miss and Mississippi State. I think its good for college football. ------ AP Sports Writers Gary Graves in Lexington, Kentucky; Peter Iacobelli in Columbia, South Carolina and Steve Megargee in Knoxville, Tennessee contributed to this report Buy Nike Tn Trainers Uk .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. Air Max Shop Uk . The No. 23 seed at the first Grand Slam event of the tennis season has worked out all the details, from his training regime right down to where hes going to eat dinner. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-m...cheap-uk.html.Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday. Air Max 90 Wholesale Uk . Sources tell TSN that union executives travelled to select CFL cities Monday to open dialogue with players and answer questions. After the tentative deal was reached Saturday night, several players posted messages of frustration and disappointment on social media - and that carried over into Sunday on both the web and the field. Buy Air Max 90 Uk . With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night.INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Roger Federer beat Kevin Anderson 7-5, 6-1 in the quarterfinals of the BNP Paribas Open on Thursday, continuing his strong play at the tournament where he has yet to drop a set in four matches. Anderson failed to break Federers serve in the match, which lasted just over an hour. The South African had 21 unforced errors, while Federer hit 17 winners and won 79 per cent of his first serve points. A four-time Indian Wells champion, Federer will play Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov in the semifinals. Dolgopolov beat Milos Raonic 6-3, 6-4. On the womens side, top-seeded Li Na beat Dominika Cibulkova 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 in a rematch of their Australian Open final. She next plays Flavia Pennetta, who defeated Sloane Stephens 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 in Thursdays other quarterfinal. Federer earned the only break in the first set in the last game when Anderson netted a backhand volley. The Swiss star then broke Anderson twice to take a 4-0 lead in the second set. Anderson did his best to trade groundstrokes with Federer while looking for an opening to rush the net, but the South Africans repeated errors spoiled his game plan. "It was big to win the (first) set and then to go on to break early in the second," Federer said. "Then double break was like a bonus. From then on I was home, basically. It was a really good match for me." Dolgopolovs win assured the Ukrainian of rising to a projected No. 23 in next weeks ATP Tour rankings. He has already made the biggest jump in the top 50 this year, moving up 26 spots to No. 31 before the tournament began. "Obviously if youre ranked 20, 30, 40 youre a good enough player. To get in the top 10 you just need all those small things to be together and to be solid," he said. "Its really small differences from the players that are top 10 and top 50." Dolgopolov improved to 6-2 against top-20 opponents this year, including hiss third-round win here over top-ranked Rafael Nadal.dddddddddddd Li, who beat Cibulkova to win her second Grand Slam title in January, dropped her first set in four matches while improving to 15-1 this year. The Chinese star is seeded No. 1 for the first time at a larger WTA event. "Not like before if I come here, maybe like No. 6 or No. 7 seed," she said. "But I think I am handling very well, so just continue." Li rallied from a 5-1 deficit in the second set to close to 5-4 before Cibulkova called for her coach. After they huddled, the Slovak player held to even the match at a set apiece. They traded breaks to open the third. Cibulkova survived a service game that went to deuce seven times and staved off four break points to level the score at 2-all. Li swept the final three games, however, to seal the victory. "Im disappointed I didnt win because I had my chances," Cibulkova said. "My serve was just not there. Maybe I tried to go for too much. Her serve was much better than mine." Pennetta emerged victorious after a wildly uneven match affected by swirling winds in the third set from a dust storm outside the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. "The third was a disaster for both of us," Pennetta said. Stephens was the lone American woman left in the tournament, enjoying her best showing of the year so far. She appeared poised to move on after winning six straight games over the end of the second set and start of the third to take a 3-0 lead in the decider. But the Italian, who at 32 is 12 years older than Stephens, won six of the final seven games, breaking the American at love in one of those games. "I was trying to play in the middle of the court, but there was no one ball was in the middle, was always right or left," Pennetta said. No. 2 seed Agnieszka Radwanska and Simona Halep meet in the other womens semifinal Friday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz